Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
[What's all this?!] Tournaments!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:38 pm
::About::
This subforum shall hold tournaments. We will start the tournament on a certain day and wait to see how many people join in. There will be a score board for each tournament and prizes for the winner. :D Now, to be fair we have broken the tournament up into different groups. Each tournament will have a different sticky. And there will be a thread for each battle, just so nobody gets confused. Prizes will be given out at the end of each tournament but not described till the finals or semi-finals.

::Types of Tournaments::
Here are the level groups of each tournament.
1-15, 16-30, 31-45, 46-60
We have limited them to these groups untill we see that people have Pokémon able to battle in those tournaments.

::Rules::
-It's the same as battling anywhere else. Remember, you can always switch out Pokémon.
-We'd like it if you post your whole party when battling but if they have full hp it'd be fine to just post the name.
-Keep it fair, you can only use the Pokémon you've caught so far/what's in your storeage box.
-You may not battle in two tournaments at once.
-Items are allowed.
~You have to be in one of the mini guilds, located in Council Hall, to join in the tournaments
-Your team can have up to six Pokémon and a minimum of one, of course. {Some tournaments differ}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:48 pm
Just in case anyone cared. Or thought I was pairing up trainers against people they can't win against, I'm not. I role dice to figure out who battles who.  

Pictures-Fade

Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff