Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon on Nintendo Wii!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon on Wii?
YES!! OH GOD YES!!!! *gathers Sailor Moon merchendise excitedly*
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
nope, I dont belive you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:37 am
I checked several sources on the internet, and it's said that a Sailor Moon game is being developed for the Wii, Namco/Bandai is developing the game for the Wii exclusivly.

what this means for Moonies? the senshi return to the fray of video games, be it a half-assed RPG, a 3D beat em up, or a 3d fighter, I expect this is news enough to make any moonie happy.

the date I recived in my search was December 31st 2007, the end of the year we may see a new Sailor moon game. if it's Sailor Moon related, and is popular enough in Japan, we may see it in America(with subs in the cinematics likely, maybe it'll be simultainously released), but needless to say, the senshi returning to video games is something we've all waited for.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:04 pm
Awesome!
Could you be so kind as to post the links, if you still have them?
Namco being one of the developers makes me happy. After all, they made classics like Pacman, as well as the Soul Calibur series, which is one of my favorites. Also, Bandai isn't bad either. I remember the Power Rangers games they made for the SNES, and they were pretty good for their time, especially being based on a TV show/movie franchise.

+Trynyti+

c. Alluvion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:23 pm
As happy as I would be if this were true (especially since it would be for the Wii-- I'm very Nindendo-centric), I'd like to see your source. No offense, it's just that these things are very easy to fake. Like all the Sailor Moon movie rumors. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:04 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8209181 Please do not make repeats of a topc that exists on the first page sweatdrop You could have made this post as a response to the above linked topic.  

Syndrama

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff