Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
the official "huan zhu ge ge" thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you ever watched that show?
yes
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
no but heard of it
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
have no idea what it is
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Lumencholy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:23 pm
if you don't know what we are talking about, feel free to ask.

i haven't watched that show in al long time, i always loved xiao yan zi, because she and i have the same name(my nick name)
well you can talk about anything related to huan zhu ge ge in this thread. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:36 pm
took me a moment to figure out what you were talking about! haha! (I think I know what you're on about.....)

Yes I loved it! Thought it was hilarious. Wouldn't mind watching it again actually!  

Dawning Emulsion

Lumencholy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:37 pm
this summer i'm asking my dad to bring the whole set here, it is the funnyest show i have ever seen blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:40 pm
I love it so much heart

Although the first series was sooo much better than the second.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Lumencholy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:43 pm
i love the part where they were getting maryed and the huspand took the wrong bride heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:27 pm
I love that series!

I have the first series, it's very funny. That's why i love it, I also have the songs to it. Though I haven't seen the second or the third, I didn't even know there was a 2nd and 3rd until later this year, lol.  

cherrysakura

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:09 pm
I only saw the 1st and the 3rd one. I liked the 1st one with Vicky but the 3rd one, I dont like the change of actors except for Leo Koo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:33 pm
misha 0 angel
i love the part where they were getting maryed and the huspand took the wrong bride heart blaugh

Haha, I know, I nearly peed myself xD
I wanted to see the 3rd season, but it came out after I moved to Canada and my mom never got it for me. gonk Ah well, the first 2 seasons were great.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Lumencholy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:02 pm
t0shi0
misha 0 angel

Haha, I know, I nearly peed myself xD
I wanted to see the 3rd season, but it came out after I moved to Canada and my mom never got it for me. gonk Ah well, the first 2 seasons were great.
what a shame... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:37 pm
HOOMGGG. I LOVEEE HUAN ZHU GE GE. <333 XD
My favorite drama ever! >:O
Today, we were in some DVD shop in L.A., and I saw something called "Shi San Ge Ge" or "Thirteen Ge Ge," and it's like an epilogue of the di san bu. =D I wanted it but nooo~~~

Lately, I've spent hours lately watching Huan Zhu Ge Ge because we're driving for hours and I need(ed) to do something. =D

Kyora

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:08 pm
I used to love watching that show, and the theme song from the 2nd season...I can't get it out my head, ever!. But then my satelite tv broke down, so no more Chinese tv for me. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:22 am
What was up with the 2nd season? With the evil stepmother or something?  

Niphredil Ithilmir

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:54 am
Not my favourite series...too...mushy and happy~ But i do enjoy watching during the holidays with nothing to do~ And the third one sucks... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:20 am
cold_blooded_chick
Not my favourite series...too...mushy and happy~ But i do enjoy watching during the holidays with nothing to do~ And the third one sucks... stare

It sucks? Then I didn't miss much. 3nodding  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:27 am
yes it was good...when i was a kid and every1 used to bum it...such a shame tht the new series has new actors and everything...and even more of a shame how that really pretty girl in 2 died in a car accident! (the actor for it).  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff