Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaara of tis sand

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:02 am
i don't know how to get the sword of evils banes power back

i cant get past the first dungeon to get the first item thingy  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:59 pm
To get the Master Sword's power back, you must beat the Earth and Wind Temples. Start with shooting Cyclos with an arrow, then warp to the Mother & Child Islands, and go from there.

I forgot how to complete the first dungeon in A Link to the Past but I did get past the 4th temple but I screwed up the warp point and now I can't continue.  

Jerba
Vice Captain

Lyvren

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:01 am
~Monster of the Hunter~
i don't know how to get the sword of evils banes power back

i cant get past the first dungeon to get the first item thingy

you need to get the bow in the eastern palace?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:11 am
here a walkthrough for the eastern palace.

After finding Sahasrahla, talk to him and exit the house. Go right, up, and then up the steps to the next level. Go right to the wall, down to the wall, and right to the wall. Go down, continue through the gap to the right of the statue of a bird's head, then go up the steps. Go up the steps on the right and then up the next set of steps on the right. Go up through the door to enter the Eastern Palace.

From the Palace entrance, lift the jar in the center of the room to reveal a floor switch. Step on the floor switch and enter the door directly above. Step on the next floor switch and go up through the door. Go down the ladder to the lower section of the room and go up through the hallway, avoiding the black cannonballs. Go up the ladder on the left and enter the door. Follow the left wall to some jars, lift them, and step on the floor switch in the corner.

Enter the door that opened and go through the door on the left side of the room. Destroy the enemies that appear and go through the door at the top of the room. Go down the ladder and through the door on the right. Continue right through the door, go to the far-right side of the room, and enter the door. Walk down to the bottom of the room and enter the door to appear in a dark room. Go right, step on the floor switch, and enter the door that opened. Lift the jar on the right side of the room for a Small Key, Then go back through the door, go down, left, and enter the locked door. Go left, enter the door, and defeat all the enemies in the room. Lift the top-center jar, step on the floor switch, and open the treasure chest for the Big Key.

From the Palace entrance, lift the jar in the center of the room to reveal a floor switch. Step on the floor switch and enter the door directly above. Step on the next floor switch and go up through the door. Go down the ladder to the lower section of the room and go up through the hallway, avoiding the black cannonballs. Go up the ladder on the left and enter the door. Follow the left wall to some jars, lift them, and step on the floor switch in the corner.

Enter the door that opened and go through the door on the left side of the room. Destroy the enemies that appear and go through the door at the top of the room. Climb down the ladder and go through the door on the right. Continue right through the door and go to the middle of the room to find a Big Treasure Chest. Open the Big Chest to get the Bow.

From the room where the Bow was found, go up through the Big Key Door at the top-center of the room. Defeat the enemies for a Small Key and go through the door on the left to appear on 2F. Lift the bottom-left jar, step on the floor switch, and enter the door on the left. Defeat the bottom Ghoma Knight, step on the floor switch, and enter the door on the left.

Stand in the lower-right corner of the room and attack the nearest statue with the Bow. Repeat this process until only one Armos remains, then for the last Armos move around until it jumps up in the air. When it pauses before dropping, turn around and attack it with the Bow. Continue to fire until it is destroyed. For each Armos Knight, Link will have to use three Arrows, 12 hits from his sword, or two Bombs to destroy it. Collect the Pendant to exit the stage. And don't forget your heart piece.  

Lyvren

Game Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff