Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Harry Potter cards!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:31 am
Yup yup. I've made some limited cards here. Got the idea after making Care_e a custom card. She told me that the new HP book was coming out, so the cards could be a big hit =D.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think I'm getting better at using GIFs, though it limits to 256 colors. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:45 am
That's pretty cool. And I don't even like Harry Potter! Nice job with the moving sparks (or whatever they're called) from the end of his wand.  

124-C

Pixel Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:02 pm
Thanks =D. I think I'm goin Slytherin =D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:23 pm
ooh, those are pretty good. The backgrounds with the house name in the back are a nice touch  

mourning dove

Kaliea_1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:30 pm
dude..thats friggin awesome/exactly what I was lookin for atm / the bestest thing / u should advertise in HP roleplay guilds / u got your own little shop board I can link you to?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:37 pm
altough it needs something other than just spells there. like If I ordered one (which i do want to order one!) I would want to like. request something else to be there--
like:
[Favorite spell]
[favorite teacher/class]
[Qudditch position or Pet]

i donno. I am in Some Harry Potter role plays (as guilds) and I could use one! The Book Comes out July 16th. I would also like to tell my guild(s) about your shop if I could sweatdrop  

Kaliea_1

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:17 pm
That is VERY cool. I have a bunch of those cards (*nerd*) and I've always been interested in designing things like that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:41 am
wow, thats really good!  

DuctTapeEd

Vickles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:38 pm
thats awesome... i love the sparkles you have on it.. lol.. or whatever you call them . they were a nice touch...  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games