Help with my Marin cosplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marin of Koholint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:30 pm
Hello!

I'm trying to cosplay Marin from LoZ: Link's Awakening. I wanted to see other people's opinions on it... and if you could think of anything I could add to it, I'd love to know. sweatdrop

Sorry, but the best reference picture I could fine is in my signature. I'm gonna try and find a better one... >_>;

Thanks for looking! <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:30 am
is there anything that looks like a harp on gaia??????  

-S a f e- D i s a s t e r

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:01 am
Zevious
is there anything that looks like a harp on gaia??????

I don't think there is... If I find one, I'll make sure to tell you ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:46 pm
Your really quite close to the charrie. I think its just proving to be hard because of the fact that the charrie is relatively plain looking to begin with. But you've pretty much got her to a T, well other then the harp.

Your at the point where all you can pretty much do is add new things to the outfit, even though its not actually on the original. Maybe add things that still protray the characters personality, like a pet, or other items in that same general idea.  

[- m i d n a -]

Marin of Koholint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:11 pm
[- m i d n a -]
Your really quite close to the charrie. I think its just proving to be hard because of the fact that the charrie is relatively plain looking to begin with. But you've pretty much got her to a T, well other then the harp.

Your at the point where all you can pretty much do is add new things to the outfit, even though its not actually on the original. Maybe add things that still protray the characters personality, like a pet, or other items in that same general idea.

Yeah, I'm quite aware that she's plain... xd

Though she's such a fabulous character, it's a shame that she get's little to no recognition. sweatdrop

But I've taken your advice and added the cranes. Closest thing to a seagull.

Thanks for the input! heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:53 pm
Ah, it seems you are in luck, they just came out with a harp. *claps*  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dream Avatar & Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash