Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Fan-Manga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:46 am
Ok, guys! You all want fan-made stuff for Sailor Moon so bad, why not help me with a little project I thought up. I seriously considered the fact that Japan has its share of fan-made things (i.e. musicals) and then took another look at the Sailor Moon Universe effort. Although I still think that it won't be very successful, I wish to propse an alternative... Something that will allow for new characters and new situations to appear, along with new storylines.

As the name of this thread suggests, I propose a Fan-Manga. Now, I can't draw for crap, but I CAN write! I'll be willing to write the storyline if I can get a team to draw, edit, and do all the other things involved in making Manga.

The ultimate goal for this project is to complete it and get it sent to Naoko-sensei, as she likes fan-made things. So, how about it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:53 am
Omg, that's such a cool idea <333  

SweetBunny8

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:43 am
Call it a doujinshi, that's the real name of them 3nodding Really this belongs in Fanfiction and Fanart, which is why I'm moving it. You're going to make fanwork, afterall.

There's also an area in main Gaia you can ask for a team to help make a comic. ^-^ Make sure to read the stickies before creating your topic of course
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=105

Sounds like a fun project. Good luck with it <3 Mangas are hard work, even in script writing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:04 am
Lol.. i've been plotting my own fanfic for awhile.. never really started writing, but I have drawn (horridly crappy) pictures of random scenes i've had play through my head..
Too bad my scanner doesn't work, and my #(*%^)#^$ gasian friend broke my digital camera ._.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:28 am
I believe a fan manga would be excellent! So long as the story is well thought out and has structure, and the art is very good. It would be wonderful in my opinion. Just make sure everything is well-structured.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:52 am
My original idea is to take my story-in-progress and illustrate it in manga form. Read my story to get the idea... it's here in this forum. It's entitled "Sailor Moon Forever : Genesis, by Rush_Hardroc"  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:50 am
OK! If anyone wishes to be my artist, please step forward with a scan of your artwork.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:28 am
it is a good idea biggrin  

Ayashita

RodIldKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:53 am
I don't know if my art is good enough... And my dad has the scanner. All I have is a digital camera. Sorry...

But to amuse you:

You can look at these !  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:52 pm
I love your idea.  

serrin79

Gwyndalen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:48 am
I also have a fanfic that I would like to see in manga form. I'm working on learning how to draw, but I don't know if I can draw SM or if I have the time.  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games