Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Final Mix 2 Secret Ending Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:28 am
Has anyone seen this yet!?!?!?!?! OMG It's soooooo AWSOME!!!!!!!! I wanna know who all these new people are!!!!!!! heart heart heart

http://files.filefront.com/7073830  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:38 am
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
Has anyone seen this yet!?!?!?!?! OMG It's soooooo AWSOME!!!!!!!! I wanna know who all these new people are!!!!!!! heart heart heart

That is so awesome! Who are the three heros and who was that old geezer that harmed one of the cuties!?  

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:51 pm
SorcerorofDarkness
Xeni-Princess of Shadows

That is so awesome! Who are the three heros and who was that old geezer that harmed one of the cuties!?

no one knows yet. They're all new. hehehe it's gonna be AWSOME!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:19 pm
roxaswas one of the guys in the armor from wat it looked like.  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:04 pm
darthriku01

It did look like him, but no. All of them are new characters that no one knows about yet. Tetsuya Nomura said so.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
darthriku01

It did look like him, but no. All of them are new characters that no one knows about yet. Tetsuya Nomura said so.

No, Nomura said that he didn't know if he was going to be able to include Sora and Riku in the next game. He doesn't mention anything about Roxas.
And as for the geezer, i'd bet that it's..
highlight below to see prediction
Xehanort's heartless.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:58 pm
Alixraen
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
darthriku01

No, Nomura said that he didn't know if he was going to be able to include Sora and Riku in the next game. He doesn't mention anything about Roxas.
Xehanort's heartless.

Than that has to be an ugly one
But the dude that took off his helmet had heartless eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:18 am
Alixraen
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
darthriku01

Xehanort's heartless.

It can't be. Xehanort's heartless was destroyed in the first game. Although I do wonder why that old dude is wearing his clothes...  

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:46 am
I've seen it and repeated watching it and it was awsome!

(Highlight if you want to ready don't have to)

Old guy theory

My Theory of the old guy is that there is definately some kind of relationship with Xehanort. Cause if you look closely he kinda looks like him in facial wise. not just his clothes. I'm thinking he may be Xehanort before he lost his memory like what the Ansem reports say but this is just my theory it doesn't mean it's true and all that crap that goes under the line cause if you remember the guy that basically 'morphed' from the guy he could be possibly be Xehanort as well but since he's hiding it's just another theory of mine.

Yellow eye guy theory

When I first saw that guy (and I've watched it a couple of times already just to make sure I was just hallucinating) He somehow brought me back to the part where you fight Xigbar and the little spoiler he gives out in the game and then the look he gives you when your about to start the boss battle. Then it came to my head the next game may have something to do with Xigbar, or at least what Nomura had said, which lead me to this theory. I think that guy may be Braig/Xigbar. I've been pausing and playing on that guy a couple of times and looked at his facial features and it is nearly simaler to Xigbar. Just grow out his hair, add a bit silver streaks, then the eye patch and scars and Xigbar does have yellow eyes so it's a possibility in my opion but you don't have to follow.

((uuuh...forget it......I've mis-veiwed the vid. turns out it was just too dark for me see the ACTUAL details....)))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:14 am
maybe wen nobodies die they become part of the keyblade war  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:45 am
I have to say that that scene is the most wicked scene of all of KH video.

As for the theory........ ((Highlight for spoil))

I heard many people claim that the bald guy is either Xehonart's Heartless or he is ACTUALLY Xehonart himself due to the "birth of sleep" and how he was nearly dead when Ansem found him. Somehow, I doubt about that one.

As for the Enigmatic Soldier (Yellow-eyed man), I've heard that some people think that he could be Xaldin but I don't believe that since their appearances are too different. I don't think it's Xigbar due to the body appearance. However, one of my buddies and I talked that he could be Saix's Somebody since Saix was not one of the original Organization of Ansem's apprentices' Nobodies, his hair is slightly similar to Saix's, and how his eyes change from blue to yellow.

As for the Blue-haired soldier, people think she could be related to Namine, Kairi, or Ienzo's sister, but I don't really think so. As for the blond-haired soldier, he does look like Roxas, but I'm not sure. What I do know is that the blond soldier is still alive after being frozen due to his eye movement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:57 pm
Huh..Interesting..  

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:13 pm
User Image
Jump, Roxas, Jump!

The blondie looks like Roxas. <3 I almost cried. D;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:19 pm
Jisen Meizuki
I have to say that that scene is the most wicked scene of all of KH video.

As for the theory........ ((Highlight for spoil))

I heard many people claim that the bald guy is either Xehonart's Heartless or he is ACTUALLY Xehonart himself due to the "birth of sleep" and how he was nearly dead when Ansem found him. Somehow, I doubt about that one.

As for the Enigmatic Soldier (Yellow-eyed man), I've heard that some people think that he could be Xaldin but I don't believe that since their appearances are too different. I don't think it's Xigbar due to the body appearance. However, one of my buddies and I talked that he could be Saix's Somebody since Saix was not one of the original Organization of Ansem's apprentices' Nobodies, his hair is slightly similar to Saix's, and how his eyes change from blue to yellow.

As for the Blue-haired soldier, people think she could be related to Namine, Kairi, or Ienzo's sister, but I don't really think so. As for the blond-haired soldier, he does look like Roxas, but I'm not sure. What I do know is that the blond soldier is still alive after being frozen due to his eye movement.
OMG you also noticed that?! (about the frozen guy who could still moving his eyes XD that's awesome nobody else that I know could believe me when I mentioned that to them....)

Ok my theories are:

The guy with yellow-eyes in the end: OK to me this is Xeanorth himself when he was younger, if you look carefully the facial fitures are very very similar, same with the hair style.

The roxas-guy: He can't be Roxas there is an interview with nomura and the interviwer asked about both Sora and Roxas and he said that none of them are included in the video all of the characters (except for a couple of them) are new.

And haven't you noticed that mickey was wearing clothes very very similar to sora's in KH2? and he wasn't using his gold keyblade as usual.
Also I think that when a key-holder has blue eyes it means that his/her heart is pure (aka. sora and kairi) if you noticed Riku's eyes aren't 100% blue but this is because his heart is not as pure as the other two and so yellow eyes means that the heart is filled with darkness (hence the change of color from blue to yellow) the only one that I can't find an explanation would be mickey, then again nobody knows much about him...

By the way...I found that on the first game sora saw a picture of castle oblivion and said that it was familiar to him this called my atentiion because the place where the battle took place was very close to the location of that castle....o.o

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:11 am
xiaryth
The guy with yellow-eyes in the end: OK to me this is Xeanorth himself when he was younger, if you look carefully the facial fitures are very very similar, same with the hair style.

And haven't you noticed that mickey was wearing clothes very very similar to sora's in KH2? and he wasn't using his gold keyblade as usual.
Also I think that when a key-holder has blue eyes it means that his/her heart is pure (aka. sora and kairi) if you noticed Riku's eyes aren't 100% blue but this is because his heart is not as pure as the other two and so yellow eyes means that the heart is filled with darkness (hence the change of color from blue to yellow) the only one that I can't find an explanation would be mickey, then again nobody knows much about him...

By the way...I found that on the first game sora saw a picture of castle oblivion and said that it was familiar to him this called my atentiion because the place where the battle took place was very close to the location of that castle....o.o

Hmm.... I don't know about the brown-haired Chaser being Xehanort himself. I mean, the facial didn't look similar together. The brown-haired Chaser's face look shallow and long while Xehanort's face is not.

I have to agree with you about the key-holder and the eyes. It would seem to make sense of how they were chosen.

0.o Sora saw a picture of Castle Oblivion and said it was familiar to him in KH1. When did that take place and what world is it?

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff