Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Black Cats Crossing
What do you think about... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good way to get people's views on things?
  Yes
  No
  I don't care!
View Results

Body.Shots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:14 pm
CADEN SAYS THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE'S VIEWS ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! ONE PERSON GIVES A TOPIC AND THEN ANOTHER PERSON GIVES THEIR VIEW ON SAID TOPIC. THEN, THEY HAVE A TURN TO CATCH SOMEONE ELSE'S EYE BY PICKING ANOTHER TOPIC FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE TO DISCUSS! surprised Please, speak honestly, and just because someone doesn't believe the same things as you do, that doesn't give you one right at all to disrepect that person's views. CADEN SHALL GO FIRSTIES!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GAY MARRAGE!? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:10 pm
i think love is love, every1 deserves love, and i dont foind anything wrong with it. its even a proven fact animals are gay. so there ya go, to say its wrong is to say whoever you believe in made mistakes but is perfect makes no sence.

hmm...what scares you the most, completly scares the hell outa you.

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

fox_and_kitty_lover!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:37 pm
I personally believe in gay marriage, but then again I am gay. lol. as for scary? ... the scariest thing that i have ever experienced and it still scares me, was when a friend slipped a drug into my drink when i wasnt looking and when i started losing control of my body she left me in a dark room all by myself. i saw things and couldnt move.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:51 pm
I think gay marriage should be allowed.
Marriage is about love and since times have changed, so should the laws.
People need to be more openminded.

I have a fear of failure and rejection.
I'm very insecure and have a very low selfesteem.
I've never believed in myself either and failing at something or being rejected would make things far worse.

Countess Erzebeth Bathory
Vice Captain

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:42 pm
XRaggedyAnnX
I think gay marriage should be allowed.
Marriage is about love and since times have changed, so should the laws.
People need to be more openminded.

I have a fear of failure and rejection.
I'm very insecure and have a very low selfesteem.
I've never believed in myself either and failing at something or being rejected would make things far worse.

i share that fear, its not fun at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:46 am
Sometimes love is just something that can blind a relationship.  

Galileo17

Loveable_Hated

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:00 pm
Hey, no one is asking another question! :O  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:25 pm
do you believe in hell? And why besides the fact you think its because if there is a negative, there is a positive, why does there have to be a negative and possitive? who made that rule up? Just because there is a ton here doesnt mean there is a level u are sent to that is much more then one, I dont believe in hell, i believe that is a made up scare tactic of religions. if you add a possitive to a negative eventually nothing will be there, so y cant that be god? the point, so he isnt positive or negative, hes just him, so then there isnt a possitive. so besides that, tell me if you believe in hell?

(i think saying if theres a positive theres a negative is like asking why the sky is blue and getting cuz the grass is green)

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:16 pm
I believe in hell because I believe in punishment, and yes, balance and beautiful, beautiful Karma.

The fact is, that the church has used Hell to install fear upon humanity since...well lets just say, forever; and there is no changing that, yet. But that's not really the point of the question.

Hell is for those everything that they hate and/or fear. the whole river of forever burning lava-thing, just a symbolism--at least it is to me--and besides; I like to think that some sins are punished.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:22 am
Edcy
I believe in hell because I believe in punishment, and yes, balance and beautiful, beautiful Karma.

The fact is, that the church has used Hell to install fear upon humanity since...well lets just say, forever; and there is no changing that, yet. But that's not really the point of the question.

Hell is for those everything that they hate and/or fear. the whole river of forever burning lava-thing, just a symbolism--at least it is to me--and besides; I like to think that some sins are punished.

they are punished, believe me, there are many sick ppl out there and they have to paay for what they did, basicly meet thier maker . but in my opinion god/goddess would not make a hell, he whas made a place like pugatory, reliving pain they caused stuck in a world of suffering caused by themselves not caused from god, then they are reborn on earth, without going to heaven, which is very sad, because you dont have bad feelings its like a relief from all the pain and sorrow from here.  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:22 pm
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy

they are punished, believe me, there are many sick ppl out there and they have to paay for what they did, basicly meet thier maker . but in my opinion god/goddess would not make a hell, he whas made a place like pugatory, reliving pain they caused stuck in a world of suffering caused by themselves not caused from god, then they are reborn on earth, without going to heaven, which is very sad, because you dont have bad feelings its like a relief from all the pain and sorrow from here.

Limbo?

I believe in that too, but it means something diferent to me though, That's the place spirits go to when they die without closure, or when they don't know they're dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Edcy
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy

Limbo?

I believe in that too, but it means something diferent to me though, That's the place spirits go to when they die without closure, or when they don't know they're dead.

oh, i know what you mean, but i think its a spirit that doesnt know its dead or afraid of heaven cuz they were a bad person  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:36 pm
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy

Limbo?

oh, i know what you mean, but i think its a spirit that doesnt know its dead or afraid of heaven cuz they were a bad person
the ones that don't know they're dead are the saddest  
Phynyx rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:41 am
What do you think about things like ADHD or Hyper tension disorders? Is it really a 'problem' or a the next step of human evolution?  

Phynyx

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:26 pm
wow, i never thought of it that way, maybe its for us to learn faster, but can they sit still to learn?? i just confused myself >.<  
Black Cats Crossing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff