Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
My Princess Usagi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurokashi-san

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:03 pm
Short one shot fic from Mamoru's POV about his feelings for Usagi.

Her beauty outshines the brightest star. The power she has over my heart is stronger than anything I have ever known. One look at her and I fell to my knees, vowing my love to the beautiful Moon Princess. I would walk through the fires of hell and slay the devil himself just to see her beautiful smile once more. Her touch so gentle and her lips so soft; they are sweetest thing I have ever tasted. I long for just one more kiss. There is nothing I would not do to please her, for next to her I am less than nothing. She can destroy evil with the pureness of her heart. After all, her love for us all is her greatest power and no evil will ever overcome her, for she is the greatest of us. My Princess Usagi, the greatest Sailor Soldier of them all: Sailor Moon.

As for me, I am just a humble knight not even worthy of her attention. But in my dreams, we have the greatest love there ever was and I pray someday that she will make my dreams come true by returning the love I have for her. Then I will be the happiest man to ever walk the earth. But until that day, I will continue to dream and watch over her from afar - my beautiful Princess Usagi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:47 am
that was really good.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers