Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
READ IF YOU CARE ABOUT CLOUD ! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:19 am
ok so i put this because after spying sand sound and leaf i found out that there have been said that cloud is ready to help at war against leaf ! i want evry one to tell have they said so !  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:02 pm
I haven't said that. I don't agree with the idea. I think it will end very badly. Maybe they meant lightning?  

Eowyne

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:21 pm
sorry but again i don't understand what you typed. i'll try to make it out myself.

ok so you've been spying on the sand, leaf, and sound and you say that you heard that the other villages are saying we are helping war against the leaf?

mm... i haven't heard anything about that being discussed in the twilight village to actually go to war with the leaf. the leaf just brought it up in the chat forum. xd

on your last sentence, are u trying to say that you want everybody to agree with you and the other villages to go to war with the leaf? i don't think you should go on and haste with the war. you even said that we shuoldn't haste with to position someone as kage. we have to wait for some people to become jounin and then vote.

sure the other villages say we're helping to go against war with leaf. so if someone says something, you would just go agree with them, even though they're wrong? we even agreed that we are neutral for now. we aren't really doing wat they're saying.

don't try to blame me not understanding you if this isn't wat you meant because you make it difficult for me and possibly others to read wat you type. really.. please....

i think you should look over or double check what you typed before you post, making sure other people could possibly understand too.

its just a suggestion. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:21 pm
If we're forced to go to war then of course I'll fight but if we have a choice then we should just ignore it. I mean this village is definitely not ready for combat we don't have a kage, jounin, medical ward or teams.  

Loonarain

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:12 pm
Loonarain
If we're forced to go to war then of course I'll fight but if we have a choice then we should just ignore it. I mean this village is definitely not ready for combat we don't have a kage, jounin, medical ward or teams.

i agree with wat she says. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:58 am
em i did not say that i want war -.- and sorry for bad spelling cant help it -.-
but i think that its not good if poeples yust say that we are ready to go war whit them -.-  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:04 am
and i heard DT to say this -.-

perhaps you would be interested in lowering
Kohona's morale, I mean come on
evertime im on it seems people are joining kohona
we gotta stop that so im going up against them
so desmund blade are you with me....

weaknesses they have are that not alot of them are battle experienced
also you have a ninja who bought the nine tailed fox who will aid us, sand is wiling to help
and cloud and twilight  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:05 am
so i think that we cant yust ingnore when guild leader says that -.-
but you are the chuunin i am not  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:23 am
did you even know that 14.3.2007 there was poll for konoha to palgue war whit cloud ?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:54 pm
Yep i even posted on that poll.
Still war is never a really good idea is it?  

Loonarain

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:50 pm
ricardo.demon
em i did not say that i want war -.- and sorry for bad spelling cant help it -.-
but i think that its not good if poeples yust say that we are ready to go war whit them -.-

(uh.. yea you can... just look over your posts and see if they make sense to toher people... that way you wouldn't have trouble like the one you're having..))

of course we're not. she just said that if we're forced to then we might as well give it all that we can. for now, we have to be careful about our choices if war does come up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:51 pm
Loonarain
Yep i even posted on that poll.
Still war is never a really good idea is it?

((but yet fun in a rpg)) ninja  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:56 pm
ricardo.demon
so i think that we cant yust ingnore when guild leader says that -.-
but you are the chuunin i am not

but yet he hasn't even discussed it with any member of the twilight village or even me. so we can't say we were willing to aid if he hasn't even told us about it. but guess its good you got some more info around here. still i'm feeling neutral to stay neutral for now.

((lets discuss it in the meeting forum. so at least there could be more purpose for it xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:58 pm
I definitely disagree with going to war right now and I don't see how we could be forced into fighting if we are clear in our position.  

Eowyne

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:47 am
i dont agree going to war !!! i yust mean it gives us bad reputation if peoples say that we are going war -.-
and i think that in RPG its fun to have war.. but not yet !! when we are ready -.- ninja  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff