Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Updated Knitters and crochers of the world unite!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AccentualWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:48 pm
Updated: For all those who don't understand this post I posted at a time when there wasn't a lot of knitter or crocheter in the Guild. Now there are plenty of us and growing. *really happy* My intention was to bring more knitters and crocheter together and even start events like knitalongs or best idea contest. It was nothing against this guild and I know the modes and the creater knew because they let me post the idea for a new guild on in the forum. Plus in no way shape or form was I even thinking or suggesting that anyone quite this guild (for all those who might have thought I was). I love this guild and I will remain a loyal craft'n guild memeber forever. Thank you for reading and post and keep moving those needles

For all those who knitt or crocher out there this might interest you. I would like to create a guild that would ring the Knitters and crochers together. A place for beginners to get adivice and experts to share their knoledge. For experts to take on apprentices and just to brag about you latest creation. At this point I don't have enough gold and all those who would like to donate inorder for such a place to exist would be much appreciated. I hope that you hear my call and gather. I hope if I build it we will come. (Ok I thought that would be funny) With out futher adue, I hope you keep your needle going (or needles) and keep creating.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:53 am
That sounds interesting... I don't know how to knit, but lately I've been obbessed with learning how  

~neko neko kitty~

Jehnaier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:10 pm
I love knitting. I've recently become very obsessed. I like the guild idea...I could donate once I finish saving for something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:34 pm
Thanks, I hope there will be more people who will donate.  

AccentualWolf

Jehnaier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:15 pm
Just a warning...It'll take a while for me to save up for my quest-ish thing. I'm a lurker so it takes forever for me to get gold. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:50 pm
Sounds good. I only know how to crochet a single stitch, but I'll help.
If you can't get a guild maybe you could ask for a sticky for specifically knitters and crocheters topic here.  

Koralmono

~neko neko kitty~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:59 am
I finally learned to knit the other day blaugh *ish very proud of herself*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:52 pm
~neko neko kitty~

I'm so glad. We should do a knitalong  

AccentualWolf

~neko neko kitty~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:01 pm
AccentualWolf
~neko neko kitty~

I'm so glad. We should do a knitalong
that would be fun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:54 am
Sound's cool to me. 3nodding  

KariudoMegami

gemini6184

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:27 pm
w00t! I'm a Knitwit! 3nodding lol, sounds like fun. I'll donate!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:37 pm
Oh, I'd love it.

=3

Count me in.

Silvermoonkasumii

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:46 pm
crying That just sounds too great. I will see what I can do! =^-^=  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:04 pm
NightRainSpirit
crying That just sounds too great. I will see what I can do! =^-^=
Keep at it till u get, BUMP. I am right now searching for donators as well.  

NightRainSpirit

enlith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:05 am
I'm totally interested! I love knitting and crocheting! I'm new to Gaia and don't have much gold, but I was thinking that it would be cool to make a guild like that! Like I said, I don't have much gold to donate, but I'll save all the tin cans I get from fishing and when I've got a sizeable number I'll sell them and donate the profit! (Think of it as a kind of tithe!)  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff