Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
hospital/ward Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leave me
  ALONE!!!!!!!!
  O.O oh my
View Results

SonnyBlood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:16 pm

...well...see, my mom is going to call 911 and they'll take me to some "happy hospital" xp or a ward or something...does anyone have...umm..."experience" with such places? i hardly know anything...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:24 pm

Why is she making you go there 0_o

[Posh_Hypno]

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:21 pm

do you mean like getting councelling, but 24/7??
councellers suck, theyre so intimidating . . .
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:25 pm

I love my counsler.
Cause I don't lie or hide anything from her.

DaisukeOrDark

SonnyBlood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:05 pm

I have a counselor that I go to every week but I don't tell her anything--I mean, oh yeah, I'm going to go up to a random stranger and tell her my deepest feelings. Definitely. I just make her job hard on her for an hour.
Then I also had to go to a physcologist who assigned me a couple different medications but NO WAY am I going to take them.

Now I don't believe that these following...uh..."problems" (or whatever you call them) really exist--it is just a conspiracy. Who defines "irrational" from "rational"? "Freak" from "normal"? I'll tell you--the people who hold power. Whether it is in a small community (ie school: the popular people decide who else is "cool" or who is a looser), or world-wide (ie dictators--I mean, sorry--"presidents" and all these other people who hold power), it holds true. They don't want the ignorant public to know anything, so when people like me figure things out, they are just like "No...don't listen to them...they have mental problems" and then drug us so that we become mindless once more.
But anyways, this is the list of things that The People claim that I have:
*Depression (and also I practice self-abuse/am suicidal/have drug use)
*Anxiety
*Paranoia
*Voices (well, I mean, those I do have, but that doesn't mean that anything is wrong with me, as The People claim. and it's not like creepy people telling me to go kill someone, it's more like how Gollum is in the Lord of the Rings [not that i watch it stare ] how he has like two personalities.)
*"Irrational" thoughts
*"Irrational" thinking
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:11 pm

Thats not enough to go to a ward your mom is a idiot

[Posh_Hypno]

SonnyBlood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:33 pm

[Posh_Hypno]

That would be "an idiot." xp Sorry it's just funny in the context...

Yeah I know she doesn't know a lot about this kinda stuff, but both my counselor and my physcologist are telling her to do it!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:35 pm

SonnyBlood
[Posh_Hypno]

That would be "an idiot." xp Sorry it's just funny in the context...

Yeah I know she doesn't know a lot about this kinda stuff, but both my counselor and my physcologist are telling her to do it!!!

Half of those things have happend to me and Im not going to a ward you must have a really crappy phychiatrist and counselor and I cant believe your mom is sending her own child to a ward thats mean.

[Posh_Hypno]

SonnyBlood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:06 pm

I know!!
Well what she's going to do is call them and then there is like a "team" that "evaluates" me (i do not want to know what that means eek ). Then they'll say what there is to do...supposedly, sometimes you just go to the ~*~Place~*~ during the day but you can go home at night (what fun it's daycare once again) so I'm assuming that's what'll happen with me...hopefully I won't have to stay there overnight, that'd be so creepy...

But what are they like?? The ~*~Place~*~, I mean...I have like absolutely no idea at all what they are like...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:39 pm

... I'm going to have to be harsh here.

Shut up and deal with it. You DO have problems, and even though Posh's problems haven't been dealt with properly doesn't mean that yours shouldn't be.

This group, "The People", as you call them, are right in most cases.

Depression- You just admitted that you self-mutilate, are suicidal, and abuse drugs. Generally, those are negative. You DO have a problem with that.
Anxiety- Obviously you have a problem with anxiety, or else you wouldn't be so tense about fixing your problems.
Paranoia- Your whole diatribe about "conspiracies" says it all. Honestly, there hasn't been an important full-blown conspiracy since Watergate.

Why do you insist on making the psychologist's job hard on her? It is her JOB to analyze your deepest feelings. You're supposed to trust her, because we psychologists are people who are always supposed to be there for people who have nowhere better to turn to. I can say that I'm about bloody tired of this hate and this prejudice about those practicing clinical psychology.

Rarely, if ever, will a psychiatrist prescribe medicines that are going to harm you--they are doctors, their job is to heal.

In saying this, I realize you've got trust issues. Another reason you should COOPERATE with those trying to HELP, instead of saying they're conspiring against you.

-Isel-

SonnyBlood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:52 pm

...what you've said is exactly what They want you to say...and if you're fine with that, I'm really okay with it--it's none of my business, anyways. Maybe They are going to win the war, but They are not going to win the battle they have begun against me.
Depression, paranoia, etcetera doesn't exist. If it did, sure, I'd have it...but it doesn't so that's kinda...impossible...o_O
But you can hold your opinions, and I'll hold mine. Everyone's different, so I really don't want to make a big deal about whether or not I have problems...I just really want to know about other people's knowledge/experience with hospitals/wards/etc.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:18 pm

No, you don't understand.

You're pitting your own farcical opinions against proven fact.

-Isel-

Emo_Emo_Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:58 am

i was in a mental place for um........... a month once i broke out once then they kept me in tight security [/red]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:40 am

I'm going to go with Isel here.
I haven't been in a mental ward, I haven't seen a doctor, etc.

but I do know that they're right.

you do have depression. It exists.
It's something real, and most people have it sometime within their lifetime.
Paranoia is also real. I have it. You think people conspire, and try to twist your mind. but they don't. you're affected by your own thoughts, which tell you things that you want to hear.

you want us to tell you that doctors will let you eat candy all day, continue abusing yourself, and go on in this fashion?

no. as strange to you as this sounds, doctors care. they care about your general well-being and sanity as a human.

If you don't listen to them, frankly, you're going to die.
This is not you vs. doctors, parents, and hospitals,

this is you versus yourself.

can you tell yourself that you want to live?
if you can't, well...

jumbuck [boosh.]

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:41 am

personally I wish I had a consolur.
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items