And otters!
  And swimming!
  And splashing!
  And... gold?
View Results

Finculmir
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:09 am
It's less a river than a stream, truly--broad and shallow, running with just enough speed to chatter cheerfully over the stones. The grass of the meadow runs right up to the edge on the meadow-side, and on the other tree roots, stones and bits of overhanging bank make a slippering and somewhat treacherous passage for any trying to traverse the area. The trailing roots and things make it easy for any who have fallen into the stream to catch themselves, however. Small fish occasionally swim downstream, darting silver beneath the glass and shadows. At one point a large log sits beside the stream, forming a lovers' trysting point or just a general meeting or contemplation spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:33 pm
*being extremely stealthy she fits an arrow to the boe and looses the arrow on an uncespecting otter carrying the carcuss to her camp to eat*  

pearapplegrapes

DelicateEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:19 pm
Behind a tree, a adolescent black fox popped her head out to see the running stream, taking in the trickles with some fish lightly splashing and the breeze creating whistling in her ears as her tail blew in her face, tickling her nose. Slyly, she lurked from tree to tree until she was to the last tree closest to the water. Anticipation grew in her as her heart hastened, the glistening water just a foot or two away from her body.
Briskly she took off, stopping just before entering and pounced into the water, the few fish around darting away from the fluffy beast that splashed near them, creating odd fox noises in what seemed to be a deserted forest, that is, from foxes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:08 am
Next to a tree,a young fox, still a cub, lay passed out. You could see her ribs easily. She lay whining and whimpering next to what appeared like a pawprint.A female`s pawprint. She was so weak, she couldn`t move... She swore the wind whispered her name over and over."Marun...Marun..."  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:45 am
Korin walked down to the river. It was morning, and he needed to wake himself up with some water, along with taking a bath. He put down his sword and as he was about to undress he saw a badly hurt fox by a tree accross the river. He quickly put his sword back on and swam over there.
"Hey, are you all right?" Korin asked as he tried to shake the fox awake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:02 pm
She looked up at the fox and said , like a young child " I... don`t know...
I-I`m so hungry... My mother went to get food for me and...(as she said this she cried)B-Bad men... took her away."  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:08 pm
"I need to get you to a healer."
Korin looked around there wern't any healers nearby. He knew some first aid, but that wouldent help. He went over to the river, cuped his hands into a bowl and offered it to the fox.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:13 pm
She took the offering and soon it was gone. She could stand up soon and she said" Thank you. By the way My name is... Oh yeah! I`m Marun! Who are you?"  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:16 pm
"My name is Korin. Im a warrior." Korin felt helpless at the moment, he should have been more prepared.
"We should probobly get you back to town. If I can get you to a safe place I'll go searching for your mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:20 pm
"I`ve been doing that for the last three days... She`s gone..And If you don`t mind me asking...What`s it like in town?"  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:59 pm
"Well, there are a lot more foxes in town... some friendly and some not. Can you walk, or do I have to carry you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:04 pm
"I can walk.. (In town) Oh! It`s so... BIG!!!" "The foxes here look nice!"  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:24 pm
(lets move to the town section of the guild repost that post there!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:57 pm
Korin came back to the river to try and take another bath now that Marun was safe. He undressed, transformed, and crawled into the river to relax.  

Korin88

Role Playing: the inner workings of the Den

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces