Submit

Mmmm....
  Gentle breezes
  The rustle of the tall grass
  Warm sun on your fur
  (or skin)
  The laughter of playing foxes
  Pouncing lessons
  And a few shady trees just in case you wanted to rest.
  What could be more perfect?
View Results

Finculmir
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:13 am
This large, spacious area is perfect for foxes of all sorts to frolic and play together! It is bordered on two sides by the woods, on one side by the stream, and on the last side by Sever's shop and the abandoned townstead. The grass and flowers here are tall and lush, ideal for chasing little mice and things through and teaching others how to hunt. It is open to the elements, but as the weather hereabouts is mostly sunny and mild, this is often the best place to find and meet the foxes of the Den.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:05 pm
*gets low to the ground stalking a daisy the wind moves it as I pouncce the daisy chewing it finding it not tasty finds a mouse stalks it and kills it makes a fire and roasts it over a fire willing to share it*  

pearapplegrapes

xX_xXiiSerenaiiXx_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:03 pm
*lay's down and let the breeze flow in my face*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:38 am
Korin walked down to the medow in fox form. He was beat after the weapon traning with his dad. He had to weild an axe about the sixe of bloth of his arms.
He lay down in the medow and let the sun beat down on him. He sighed and started to try and sleep.  

Korin88

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:07 pm
Marun tired after her swim in the river and decided to come to the meadow. the cub chased her tail for a while, then tired of the game. The young cub soon drifted off to sleep. When she awoke, she was in a snowy field and in front of her looked like..."Mother! Why...did you leave me alone" the figure did not answer. Instead,it made a beam of light, and Threw it at Marun.It turned into... a healer`s charm!Marun had officially become a healer.The figure started to dissapear... "Mama! Don`t leave me alone again" But it was too late she was gone. The snowy field did not disappear. She knew it was now winter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:11 pm
Pein slept under a tree, he had been training for 2 full days with no rest, and many accidents. He still couldn't figure out how to make up a Jutsu  

Overlord Aegis

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Saikuu ran about, collecting flower petals,'Some Daisy seeds, Rose petals, and sevral Daffodils...'She put it all in her bag as she gathered lots of grass...and she ran all the way back to the healing temple.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 am
Lays on a hill relaxing in the sun. Sleeping until a small butterfly landed on her nose. She opened her eyes slowly. She look at the butterfly for a long time and stood up. The butterfly flew off leaving Sarafina cross eyed. "Great," Sarafina said. She shook her head wildly hoping to get her eyes back to normale. "This is going to be very fun," Sarafina said trying to think of a way to get her eyes back to the way they were.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Lord Derpingsworth

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:08 pm
Link strolled into the meadow for his first time (in fox form). "Wow, this place is gorgeous!" Link said. "Seeing this reminds me of where I used to live. Luscious green grass, flowers everywhere, it's almost perfect!" Link just stood there for a moment or two, rembering his boring, uneventful past. "Well, since there is so much to do here, i guess I'll start by..."(looks around at all of his possibilities) "Meh. I guess I'll climb that huge tree, just for the heck of it." He then started to scramble up the large oak. Link went up for about 15 feet, paused for a moment, and sprang off the trunk and into the branches. He found a good place to rest, and set his head on his paws and started to relax. "I think I'm going to like it here."  
Role Playing: the inner workings of the Den

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games