Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My love for vampiric guys Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:00 pm

I'm in love with vampires. I wish I could have a vampire boyfriend and I'm also totally into the neck biting thing
Is that weird? Is anyone else into that kinda stuff to? Does anyone think i can get a vampire or at least vampirish boyfriend?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:18 pm

Yah.
Its definitely the new fad.
-sigh-

DaisukeOrDark

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:50 pm

I can understand nipping your lover on the neck.
But not piercing.
I went through a phase where I couldn't get enough of the teenage vamp novels, now they're simply entertaining when I'm in the right mood.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:36 pm

why do you wantto be bitten...owweeee

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:21 am

Chaos A.D.
why do you wantto be bitten...owweeee

Well the neck is an extremely sensitive and erotic area, its not so much hard biting, just soft running of your teeth on the skin, which for 8/10 is highly erotic.

Also, I'd like to add:
"One, hahaha, two, hahaha, three, hahaha..."
and
"Ve are ze children ov ve night!"
and
"BLERGH!"
and
"From your good friend... D."

Though everyone knows, real vampires, walk around in normal clothes, speak normally and try not to draw attention to themselves, because would you want other rival vampires and vampire hunters to come looking for you? I think not.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:15 am

The only biting I do comes from sadomasochistic desires, and why is this in Life Issues?

-Isel-

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:20 am

you can't just get a pet vampire! They're normal human being like you and i, but with a blood lust, they dont go around biting people for sex or pleasure . . . they simply have a donor and have a shotglass or two a day of human or animal blood . . . who knows, your best friend may be a vampire but has chosen not to tell you . . .
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:58 pm

Laura.Is.My.Fairy.Princes
you can't just get a pet vampire! They're normal human being like you and i, but with a blood lust, they dont go around biting people for sex or pleasure . . . they simply have a donor and have a shotglass or two a day of human or animal blood . . . who knows, your best friend may be a vampire but has chosen not to tell you . . .

Except for the "they don't exist" part.

If it seems that I'm taking a joke too seriously, it's because I'm tired of all the "i'm a vampire" nonsense flying around this Internet.

-Isel-

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:54 pm

Uh....wow this is a stupid board vampires arent even real
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:05 pm

um....we're not talking about real vampires, it's just a fetish people have

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:49 am

Isel

If it seems that I'm taking a joke too seriously, it's because I'm tired of all the "i'm a vampire" nonsense flying around this Internet.

Also, there is a little truth to the vampire myth, think about it, anemic people and those people highly allergic to UV light. Combine the two and BAM you got insta vamp... just no powers or blood sucking, just staying in doors and getting a transfusion.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:51 am

Chaos A.D.
um....we're not talking about real vampires, it's just a fetish people have

I'm a 3rd Gen. Assamite (think Blade) who can drain your blood by looking at you and... oh fetishes.... I thought we were talking about Vampire the Masquerade.

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:17 am

Rellik San
Isel

Also, there is a little truth to the vampire myth, think about it, anemic people and those people highly allergic to UV light. Combine the two and BAM you got insta vamp... just no powers or blood sucking, just staying in doors and getting a transfusion.

There's a disease circa Renaissance that exhibited symptoms of "bloodthirst", actually... but it's very uncommon now.

Concerning the matter of how "vampire hunters" used to dig up graves and see that their hair and nails had "grown", what really happened was, posthumously, the skin tightens due to loss of water, the eyelids open (to glazed-over eyes that may indeed look slightly rotted), the mouth may open, bleeding will occur from areas that have thin skin (the lips, most observably) due to the fact that the body's rotting.

O History Channel, where would I be without you.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:00 am

Isel
Rellik San
Isel

There's a disease circa Renaissance that exhibited symptoms of "bloodthirst", actually... but it's very uncommon now.

Concerning the matter of how "vampire hunters" used to dig up graves and see that their hair and nails had "grown", what really happened was, posthumously, the skin tightens due to loss of water, the eyelids open (to glazed-over eyes that may indeed look slightly rotted), the mouth may open, bleeding will occur from areas that have thin skin (the lips, most observably) due to the fact that the body's rotting.

O History Channel, where would I be without you.

See everything is explained scientifically. smile

Rellik Chan
Vice Captain

Art Payment

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:18 am

I'm Romanian, so I'm the most vampire here.
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff