Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
what should i tell him?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pitiful_anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:41 am

so this weekend sucked a**. and i guess before i get started i should explain something so you have an idea how strong me and chris's (my boyfriend) bond is..
Chris and I want to spend the rest of our lives with eachother. like when i'm with him i dont feel empty anymore and i cant help but smile when he looks at me and he's made me happier than i've been in 4-5 years. him and i tell eachother everything. and blah blah blah.

but this weekend was my spring break and it sucked a** i've been grounded for the past 4 years because of bad grades and now they're better but like. .im still grounded and my friends are all always having fun with other friends and i'm still stuck at home for no apparent reason at all and on thursday my stepdad was being a major douche ******** and kept yelling at me and accusing me for nothing so i called my best friend kelsi and my other best friend dan and my friend jennie and yeah. that made it worse they were all partying and s**t so i just stopped talking.
ok you dont need to know the whole long a** story so to make it short i'll put it like this.
chris hurt himself and i couldent be there for him or talk to him or anything
my cousin justin (who i just saw for the first time in 9 years which is who i go to for my problems) is moving back across the country
my stepdad found out about about my detention and dosent want me talking to dan anymore because the reason i was late was because i was talking him out of killing himself and my parents just dont understand dan and chris are the only people keeping me alive.
and i cut all the way up my arms and from my ankle to the higher part of my thighs on both legs. and i dont know how to tell chris cause i know every time i hurt myself it kills him inside... and i dunno what to do.

pleease help.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:26 am

i really don't know what to say, but i really do feel for you. Try to think clear thoughts, and maybe approach your parents on a good day and talk to them about the grounding, or, maybe write a letter because that way you can get everything you want said without them interupting. say things like if you could go out you would be able to relax and unwind thus staying out of trouble at school . . .
just try to communicte with them and try to rebuild a better relationship, it always helps to talk to them, whether they behave more childish than you do.
i'm here to try to help if need be, ok?

Striped Panties

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:24 pm

1.] Act like your listening to your parents, but inwardly, do what you thik is your best judgement.
2.] HOw did your boyfriend hurt himself? As in self-injury like you are doing? o_O explain.
3.] Stop performing Self-injury. Find a way out of it. Poetry, drawing, reading, internet, listening to music, anything. Sports are good as well. Cutting won't help you. It's just drawing you away from the mental/emotional pain and subduing that for only a short amount of time while you cut yourself and inflict Physical Pain upon yourself.
4.] If you want your relationship to last, Be truthfull to one another. If it kills him so much, you should stop. You really should in general. If it makes him so sad that he might start cutting himself, you should realize he really freaking loves you. Accept his love, and find a way out of the addiction.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:53 pm

Hikaru Akumu

1.] Act like your listening to your parents, but inwardly, do what you thik is your best judgement.
2.] HOw did your boyfriend hurt himself? As in self-injury like you are doing? o_O explain.
3.] Stop performing Self-injury. Find a way out of it. Poetry, drawing, reading, internet, listening to music, anything. Sports are good as well. Cutting won't help you. It's just drawing you away from the mental/emotional pain and subduing that for only a short amount of time while you cut yourself and inflict Physical Pain upon yourself.
4.] If you want your relationship to last, Be truthfull to one another. If it kills him so much, you should stop. You really should in general. If it makes him so sad that he might start cutting himself, you should realize he really freaking loves you. Accept his love, and find a way out of the addiction.

*points to quote* i agree..

hikaru gives nice advice..i've been reading the life issues forum and i really love her advice..keep up the good work..looking forward to reading more cuz it sorta applies to some of my own life issues.. stare

hitmeibleed

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff