TSK game Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:07 am
I think Time Stranger Kyoko would make an awesome RPG. It reminds me of the Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. I'm tempted to make some sprites of the different characters. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:53 pm
It would be awesome if they made it into a game. I would definitely buy it (except my brother stole the PS2 so I wouldn't be able to play it.. >_>). If you do make sprites, post them! 3nodding  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:58 pm
Ooh, that's a good idea. I would definately play it. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:18 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
It would be awesome if they made it into a game. I would definitely buy it (except my brother stole the PS2 so I wouldn't be able to play it.. >_>). If you do make sprites, post them! 3nodding

I will! biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:39 pm
o~ that would be awesome. but the manga was over long time ago...so i guess it wont...grrr........ scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:02 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
o~ that would be awesome. but the manga was over long time ago...so i guess it wont...grrr........ scream

Yeah, I know. They don't usually return to old stuff... but I found out a while ago that they are making a Paradise Kiss anime, and the manga has been done for a couple of years now. Weird, ne?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:35 am
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Yeah, I know. They don't usually return to old stuff... but I found out a while ago that they are making a Paradise Kiss anime, and the manga has been done for a couple of years now. Weird, ne?
really? i wish theyd make a game out of it. maybe ill ask arina-chi to ask. lol. xd i wanna know her e-mail. ill be her stocker. lol. I still didnt send my mail yet to her. im re doing it. And i am thinking to print one of the pages out of this guild and put that inside as well. just to show her how much we love her~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:35 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

really? i wish theyd make a game out of it. maybe ill ask arina-chi to ask. lol. xd i wanna know her e-mail. ill be her stocker. lol. I still didnt send my mail yet to her. im re doing it. And i am thinking to print one of the pages out of this guild and put that inside as well. just to show her how much we love her~ heart

Heehee, that would be cool. We should make a special "We love you, Arina!" thread and all say stuff to her. Or something. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:12 pm
Does she understand English though?

I'd would SO play a TSK game. mrgreen Too bad that probably won't happen... Unless we find someone who knows how to design games and make one. I think my friend was thinking of making one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:36 pm
Jinnyb
Does she understand English though?

I'd would SO play a TSK game. mrgreen Too bad that probably won't happen... Unless we find someone who knows how to design games and make one. I think my friend was thinking of making one.
i wish they would. >_

akeikas
Captain

x_Sakura_Kinomoto_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:47 pm
Where did you heard that?O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:40 pm
you know what else might work with TSK? a whole new sequel. with different characters, to be the next strangers. xd

speaking of games, they should just make a whole arina-chi one. i mean, like for FMWS, mitsuki can...errr...i donno...but KKJ, certainly. you can go hunting demons and stuff, you can steal and run away fast as you can through the game~ itll be fun~ heart  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:30 am
Ooh! That would be so awesome! And if we could play as each one of the strangers and each one have some kind of different adventure thing! whee But this is only wishful thinking...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:55 am
TSK seems like it'd have far too many characters for an rpg. You'd have to pick and chose which one you'd want in your party, which with that crew wouldn't be fun at all. I'd want to use all of them (well, maybe the last several strangers I could do without, since you didn't really get to see any of them).

KKJ would make a good action/rpg though. The problem there would be only having one character for the most part... (Whenever she and Chiaki are at odds...) SDC would probably make a great dating sim though. Well, it'd be amusing, to say the least...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Cawey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:37 am
There IS a TSK game. At least what I've heard.
A friend told me that he played a TSK game in like, chinese or taiwan. But the characters walked to slow he got annoyed at stopped playing. o_o; Or something. ^_^;
Maybe I could find some information on google...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff