Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Den
I'm so so soooo sorry guys! Kill me if you want!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry!
  :'(
View Results

Roverandomness
Crew

Sparkly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:43 am
I have been so unactive lately, I'm really sorry everyone. I've barely had to to go on the computer though, let alone guilds. I have my first GCSE exam in only about two weeks! So I'm a little preoccupied with that, and my mum is always using the computer to catch up with her paperwork, I really don't have alot of time to go on the comp anymore.

I was wondering, since I can't take care of the guild anymore, I may have to sell it. If any of you are interested, drop me a PM, and if you read this, Becca, Myst and Pyro, you will all get a bit of the money since you helped pay for it, unless of course any of you are the one buying it, then you just get a discount. I'm really sorry guys.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:37 am
Coward! D}=<

Come to think of it, I haven't done any revision either. ^^;  

beckithewatermage
Captain

Devoted Elocutionist

Pelthas

2,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:54 pm
please nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:57 pm
its ok i dont care if your on that much  

SeraphGrimaldi

3,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dragonprincess4eva

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Ageless Sin of Dragon
I have been so unactive lately, I'm really sorry everyone. I've barely had to to go on the computer though, let alone guilds. I have my first GCSE exam in only about two weeks! So I'm a little preoccupied with that, and my mum is always using the computer to catch up with her paperwork, I really don't have alot of time to go on the comp anymore.

I was wondering, since I can't take care of the guild anymore, I may have to sell it. If any of you are interested, drop me a PM, and if you read this, Becca, Myst and Pyro, you will all get a bit of the money since you helped pay for it, unless of course any of you are the one buying it, then you just get a discount. I'm really sorry guys.

I know how you feel, I haven't been able to be on lately and my other guilds are like you MUST BE ACTIVE!!!! or else we will ban you!! Don't feel bad if your not active I think you should just concentrate on your exams!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:18 am
Don't quit, DJ. I've been here for a while, as you know, even though I've also been inactive (Sorry!) due to my house leaking. This is one of the best guilds I've been in, so DON'T FREAKING QUIT!!!!! mad gonk

(Oh, I changed my username. I was angel in my heart)

Myroux

Apocalipca

Beloved Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:01 pm
We forgive you. and don't worry, it's not like the whole guild was baned while U were gone....  
Main Den

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games