Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Ultima Keyblade and Paradox Cup

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:03 am
How do u get all of the Paradox cups?Also,who has a Ultima Weapon?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:26 pm
I have Ultima Weapon, The Recipe is in the Manor at Twlighttown (After the room where Roxas fought Axel) it's in a chest in the hallway.But know that there aren't that many Orichulum+ as the recipe says you use the Serenity Gem (I think) which cuts the recipies ingredients in half. and as for the Paradox cups. you first beat ALL the normal cups. Then talk to Hades, he hosts the Paradox Cups. (I dunno when exactly you can start but I waited till I beat the game.)  

Greenk4

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:22 am
Greenk4
I have Ultima Weapon, The Recipe is in the Manor at Twlighttown (After the room where Roxas fought Axel) it's in a chest in the hallway.But know that there aren't that many Orichulum+ as the recipe says you use the Serenity Gem (I think) which cuts the recipies ingredients in half. and as for the Paradox cups. you first beat ALL the normal cups. Then talk to Hades, he hosts the Paradox Cups. (I dunno when exactly you can start but I waited till I beat the game.)
ya that pretty much sums it up  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:20 pm
Ultima Weapon=need one Energy Crystal. (Serenity stuff upgrades the item...well, either that or it gives you more points for synthesized items, can't remember the Serenity and Bright stuff.)
Ohh...the pretty Ultima Weapon...*poke*  

Akira Shinji

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces