Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
WaTcH aS mY hEaRt BrEaK n2 PiEcEs..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have any advice?
Yes
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
never been in that situation......sorry
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Maria-Mizore-Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:39 am

emo My heart is breaking......... wahmbulance I'm in love with my bestfriend's boyfriend wahmbulance and i don't know what to do. I can't take it anymore and I think whatever I do, will have huge consequences.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:32 am

Best friend's boyfriend = OFF LIMITS.
Please, do not do this to your best friend. There would be no going back.
1. Friends are more important.
2. Do NOT betray your friend like that. Even if you guys are still friends afterwards, it will NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.
3. It's a huge mistake.
4. I've been on the other end before...best friend for five years went off with my boyfriend, and, well, we no longer even look at eachother let alone talk to eachother. I'm still not too pleased with the situation. That was last year.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 am

rOgUeLoVe
emo My heart is breaking......... wahmbulance I'm in love with my bestfriend's boyfriend wahmbulance and i don't know what to do. I can't take it anymore and I think whatever I do, will have huge consequences.

move on.
I've AM in this situation.
my best friend goes out with someone I love(d)

but I moved over them. heart
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:18 pm

Kuuu...What you need to do is:

1.] Get over it. You can't have him. And You should know that.
2.] find someone else to go after. Someone perferrably single
3.] You won't have a large consequence if you actually go after someone else.

Hikaru Akumu

Maria-Mizore-Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:06 pm

i kno, i shouldn't but it's hard when you have him in most of your classes, my best friend treats him like s**t, and he's attracted to you (yes, he wants me).............then everyone around me can see that there's something between us, even her...........and i've tried to back off, but sometimes she pushes me on him. When i was trying to get away, she told me to give him a hug, i told him i never seen him w/o his glasses.........she takes them off him to show them to me........it's like she wants me to take him or she's just testing my friendship and i don't do well on tests. i love him and I love her...........it's just hard to get away from them since we are in school together, in most of the same classes, and are close friends........
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:21 pm

Well, I'm sorry to say but your best friend can be a b***h.

You need to ask her what SHE wants. Ask her if she wants you to just remain friends, or does she want to break up with her boyfriend?

Right now, it's no longer about you.

It's about her. It's about what she wants and what she wants you to want.

You two need to talk this out. And if your best friend gets so mad about a small argument about a guy, then they really weren't your friend.

A Best friend shouldn't let a guy get in the way of a great friendship.

Hikaru Akumu

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:57 pm

rOgUeLoVe
i kno, i shouldn't but it's hard when you have him in most of your classes, my best friend treats him like s**t, and he's attracted to you (yes, he wants me).............then everyone around me can see that there's something between us, even her...........and i've tried to back off, but sometimes she pushes me on him. When i was trying to get away, she told me to give him a hug, i told him i never seen him w/o his glasses.........she takes them off him to show them to me........it's like she wants me to take him or she's just testing my friendship and i don't do well on tests. i love him and I love her...........it's just hard to get away from them since we are in school together, in most of the same classes, and are close friends........

Wow your friend is a b***h.
She knows you want him, so she is flaunting him in your face.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:28 am

well this can be relatively simple..k here it goes..u could try one of the following:

one, if your friendship is more important then just back off..

two, if you think he's more important, then talk to her about it..ask her why she treats him shitty and why she treats you that way..bottom line, ask her what she wants..(if i were in your situation i'd go with this though)

three, if all goes well with number two..tell her how you feel..

hitmeibleed

Maria-Mizore-Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:45 am

hitmeibleed
well this can be relatively simple..k here it goes..u could try one of the following:

two, if you think he's more important, then talk to her about it..ask her why she treats him shitty and why she treats you that way..bottom line, ask her what she wants..(if i were in your situation i'd go with this though)

i actually did number two...........and that's the reason she flaunting him in front of me............her friendship is important to me and i love her but if she hurts him one more time, i'm going for it
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:26 pm

rOgUeLoVe
hitmeibleed

i actually did number two...........and that's the reason she flaunting him in front of me............her friendship is important to me and i love her but if she hurts him one more time, i'm going for it

well thats up to you..were actually just here for guidance, everything you do after reading our posts, is totally up to you.. 3nodding
k then your not going through with number two and your just gonna go for the guy?
anyway..no matter what you do..tell us how it works out.. 3nodding who knows this thread could help out a lot of people in the future if our advice actually works.. biggrin

hitmeibleed

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:00 am

rOgUeLoVe

Take the broken pieces of your heart and keep them in a box until they have healed.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:29 am

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
2. Do NOT betray your friend like that. Even if you guys are still friends afterwards, it will NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.
3. It's a huge mistake.
4. I've been on the other end before...best friend for five years went off with my boyfriend, and, well, we no longer even look at eachother let alone talk to eachother. I'm still not too pleased with the situation. That was last year.

Biased.

You have to think about her and what she wants. You're a victim from what she might do, she needs the opinion of someone who wants whats best for her.

Well, i think that you should first consider your best friend and this guy. If the guy really is worth all of the conflict between the both of you.

The thing is, love can last.

But friendship almost has a guarantee.

Be wise and consider both.

shizu_makai

Maria-Mizore-Cullen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:47 pm

assumingtheworst
rOgUeLoVe

Take the broken pieces of your heart and keep them in a box until they have healed.

aww, that's sweet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:48 pm

shizu_makai
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
3. It's a huge mistake.

Biased.

You have to think about her and what she wants. You're a victim from what she might do, she needs the opinion of someone who wants whats best for her.

Well, i think that you should first consider your best friend and this guy. If the guy really is worth all of the conflict between the both of you.

The thing is, love can last.

But friendship almost has a guarantee.

Be wise and consider both.

i will i think i might step aside

Maria-Mizore-Cullen

Maria-Mizore-Cullen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:49 pm

hitmeibleed
rOgUeLoVe
hitmeibleed

well thats up to you..were actually just here for guidance, everything you do after reading our posts, is totally up to you.. 3nodding
k then your not going through with number two and your just gonna go for the guy?
anyway..no matter what you do..tell us how it works out.. 3nodding who knows this thread could help out a lot of people in the future if our advice actually works.. biggrin

will do.....
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces