Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:47 pm
How are you guys doing?
Did I miss anything terribly interesting?
Yes, I'm back 2 months early wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

YOU'RE BACK!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D BE COMING BACK AT ALL!!!!
*HUGS*

Ready to have all your stuff back? =D

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:08 pm
I missed you quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:29 am
DarquePinkPaper
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

YOU'RE BACK!!!
*HUGS*

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

Nope, the stuff on this site is to addictive. I'm just going to pop in every now and then to talk mrgreen  

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:30 am
black_knightj
I missed you quite a bit.

biggrin Well, I hath returned to spread wisom and insanity amoungst thee.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:20 am
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

eek

Pix!

*tackle hug*

...Open your wings, evil angel

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:44 am
Light of Nuitari
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

eek

Pix!

*tackle hug*

...Open your wings, evil angel

Eeek!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:24 pm
Looks like they missed you more smile .  

black_knightj

Mercury Falcon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:15 pm
black_knightj
Looks like they missed you more smile .
it is noticeable isnt it?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:47 pm
Hmm, we seem to once again have a great deal of guild membership crossover heart  

Canucko

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:18 am
Pixilated
DarquePinkPaper

YOU'RE BACK!!!
*HUGS*

Nope, the stuff on this site is to addictive. I'm just going to pop in every now and then to talk mrgreen

Okay...
I'm really glad you'll be popping in!! biggrin
*hugs*

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games