what summary?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:39 am
SPOLIER WARNING

Yes, I will post summaries of each chapter of SDC that comes out. well everymonth anyway. until you guys get translation. Also, I will start on ch9 because thats where you guys are stopped on, correct? So ill start with summary of Ch9. Thanks solar for giving me the idea~ heart

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!!! IF YOU HAVE OPINIONS ON THE STORY, PLZ DO IT IN THE SDC THREAD!!! thanks~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:04 am
heart Ch9 summary heart

biggrin Short summary biggrin

Haine and Kusame talks for a while, and Haine FINALLY realizes that he likes someone. (but she doesnt know it her...lol) Anyway, moving along. Then a flash back occurs. Haine is like 5 or something, and her real dad gives her the book. Haine gets really happy because that was the first ever gift she got from him. Then they go to the party where haine first saw shizun. (real) and falls in love with him. Scene shifts when haine found out that she was to be going to itsuki's family. when she gets there and after a while, haine gets a letter from her mom. Itsuki brings his wife and new son soon afterwards. because she isnt really part of the family, haine gets kinda lonley and turns into a gang member. that was when she met ushio. during one of the night, she was sitting against a wall and a car drives by and stops. shizumasa comes out.

END.

eek FULL SUMMARY eek

It starts out with haine and her adoptive family talking, but kusame suddenly gets up and walks away. scene moves onto Kusame and haine tlaking in a hallway. She tries to talk to him and try to engage him into activities with her since it was summer, but kusame ignores her. Haine gets mad and says stuff like: are you still mad that i was made plachina? don't you have one or two people you like? and kusame gets all red and says only one. and haine gets excited, trying to findout who. (LMAO) but kusame gets mad, and says dont act like a sister, it doesnt involve her. haine gets depressed and a flashback occurs.

haine is 5yrs old and she gets the book from her dad. haine kept reading it over and over, and scene shifts to her mom and haine (5yr old still). and haine asks why the witch sang instead of to talk. her mom responds with a smile, saying that the witch probably didnt want anyone to forget her. Haine starts crying, and says that the witch was a really nice person. her mom smiles and says that she would be able to meet the one who wrote it the next day. she meets shizun (real) and falls in love with him.

scene shifts to where haine finds out that she is going to be adopted by someone else. she goes to itsuki's house, (there was no kusme and his mom when this occured.) one day she recieved a letter from her mom, which waid that her mom will try to convice her dad to get her back, and not to worry. she said she loved her, and she would definatly get around dad.

hearing that, itsuki realized that he might need to get a after taker of his job. so he brings kusame and his mom, ryokuka. Haine gets excited and asks kusame to call her oneechan. (older sister.) but he says he doesnt want to, because he liked her from the begenning. haine gets depressed again. (she doesnt realize that he doesnt want to call her that because she liked her)

then scene shifts to haine getting depressed because she truly wasnt really part of the family. she then turns into a gang member person. there are scenes where haine fights with other gang members. she then meets ushio, and tlaks to her.

scene shifts again, to haine sitting outside on a snowy day, and a car stops in front of her. shizumasa comes out. (real) and takes her inside the car. of course, haine doesnt really remember and fights back at first, but she then remembers him. scene ended with

Haine: shizumasa...sama?
Shizun(real): Yes. *smile glitter glitter...* (pft...)

END. this took forever! lol. xd  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:33 pm
heart Ch10 Summary heart

It starts with Haine working, thinking of her past, when she met shizumasa. (now it continues from last issue) They go to Shizun's house, and Shizun takes her to his indoor garden-ishi thing, which was created to make walzhargen's forest reality. they tlak and play cards. at midnight or so, she starts to leave, shizun had fallen asleep, or thought so, because soon as she tried to get off the bed, shizun stops her. he then promises her that he will fall in love with her!!

she made a promise that day to herself that she would go into the high school shizun was in. when she got in, she gets nervous to see shizun, and meets maguri for the first time. he then gets shizun, but of course, by then it was the fake shizun who was there, so his face was emotionless and stuff.

flash back AGAIN, to when fake shizun yells at haine about how she only liked her for he looked like her dad. haine calls maora and asks for shizun's adress. she was determined to go to his house.

xd FULL SUMMARY xd

scene starts with haine working. she thinks on the words he said before. (the real one) she then goes to the flash back, continuing from last issue.

haine is in a bath tub, a maid trying to help her get clean, but of course, she gets embarrased, and tries to get away. but she ends up giving in, and the spare clothes she got was a mini gown like thing. the real shizun says she looks cute, and that with golden hair like she had before, she looked like an angel.

shizun then takes her into an indoor room, which was created with lots of trees to make waltzhargen's forest a reality. he had a gigantic bed in the room, and invited her to sit down. Haine gets exceited, thinking that he liked her and stuff, but finds out that he wanted to play cards on the bed. lol.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
then haine and shizun play a game of richman poor man and stuff. at midnight or so, shizun falls asleep, and haine tries to leave, but shizun wakes up and stops her. haine breaks down, saying that he is still shining, and she is no longer a kamiya, and there were no reasons for him to be kind to her.

He then hugs her! eek he says that she dosnt need to worry, and that he likes her for her attitude and stuff, not by the last name of pplz. he says that he still remembers her from the party, how her words were helping him all his life time. he says that everytime he got depressed, he thought of haine's words, and he said that that got him o be encouraged. he said that he always remembered her like a tresure.

he says after that, she should live like how she wants to live. he adds that next time he finds her, and if she still liked him, he would hug er again. he then says: I will fall in love with you, Promise.

Scene shifts to haine coming to ushio's home, her hair nolonger blond. she was also beat up, and the cause was that she got out of the group member of gangsta! lol. anyway, moving along. she then says that she would enroll in teikoy gakuen. (where shizun atends)

she then studies hard, and gets in! on the first day, she goes to the class where shizun is in, and stops in the door way. she then meets maguri in front of the class room, and he blushes by the name of shizumasa. lol. anyway, shizun comes, and when haine looked at her, she was crestfallen. by this time, shizun was the fake shizun, sohis face was emotionless, like her father. maguri tries to stop shizun, but haine stops him. she then runs off, afraid of shizun.

scene shifts to present, haine cleaning. she then goes on another flashback, where the fake shizun yelled at her for her liking him because he looked like her father. she then runs for the phone. she calls maora, and asks for shizun's home addres. maora asks her why she needed it, and she replies: because i want to talk to him, i need to see him!

END  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:13 pm
heart SUMMARY OF CH11 heart

Haine goes to Shizumasa's house, and feints because of Shinri-sensei's little attack. Anyway, when she wakes up, she finds that she is in Shizumasa's room, (the fake one) and confesses her love towards him. The fake Shizumasa was mad, because he thought that Haine loved the real shizumasa, but then Haine said: I fell in love with the one who wrote this book, Shizumasa-sama. And then, Shizumasa hugs her, and apologyzes for all he had said to her. After that done, Haine faints again, because she got sick from thinking too much. Suddenly, Maora just shows in, and tells Shizumasa that he is thinking to go back into his male form if it was for Haine. So yeah, basically he declared love towards Haine?! I donno...lol

xd Full Summary xd

This starts with Haine going to shizun's house, ringng on the door bell. This security guy, i donno him yet but he didnt allow her in. while haine walks around the HUMONGO house, with a HUMONGO fence, maora comes to the rescue. -^__^- Maora picks her up, and says that she should just grab onto the fence and go over. Haine then aan realizes that maora had a huge strength, and is proved once more that he is a guy. under the page, there is a tiny collum where the security guy is confused, and says: get the secret weapon out.

Haine goes inside, running until she sees shizumasa in bed. (real one) and tries to say his name, but senri comes and stops her. (he's the secret weapon) haine asks him to let her see him, but senti says no. he says that even if she sees him, she will just get hurt, and she would not be able to change him. he tells her to go home, and just be next to him until school ends.

haine doesnt give up, of course. haine says to senri as he walks away, (he's still in hearing distance) she says that she might not be able to change him, but she might be able to. she says that if she gave up, then he would have another thing not to trust. she says she wants to see him. senri sighs and hits her on the neck, making her unconcious. he catches her before she falls, and says that it was troublesome that her feelings were like that. he added that she needs to pull his heart harder, she needs to take his heart away. 0_0!

Haine wakes up in shizun's room. shizun is there, (fake) and asks her why she came. she tells him that she came to tell her feelings out to him. she asks him if he remembers the night they were together at. the fake shizun gets mad, of course because it was not him, he tries to leave, and haine gets up, dropping a bag. (i donno where it came from, lol) and finds the book the fake wrote. (yes, the FAKE wrote the book, and the real said HE wrote the book!!!!) haine continues. She says that it was when she started to fall in love.

she tells him that when she met him the secound time, she got out of being a gang member, and following him, she went into the shcool he attends. she tells him that when she met him there, she was scared. she says that he looked like her dad. she feared that she might be pushed away, like she was done by her father. she says she thought of giving up, but like she couldnt throw away the book, she couldnt throw away her feelings.

then she tlaks about the day she thought he was kidnapped. she hesitated on finding him when maora asked her to. she hesitated because she feared that if she found him, she would get closer to him. she then recalls when the mailman told her that he was in the walzhargen forest, she immediatly knew it was the indoor forest at school. she tells him that she went on a bet.

the bet was if he was in the indoor forest, she would go there no matter what. even if he pushes her away, she would try to talk to him, try to understnad him. she wanted to believe that she could fall in love again. if he is truly there, then he is the one she fell in love with, the one who wrote the book. she then says: i lvoe you.
haine starts to cry, and shizumasa hugs her, apologyzing for all he said to her. he then thanks her. he then starts to tell her that he wasnt shizumasa she liked, but haine faints, from thinking too much.

all of a sudden, maora pops in, and tells shizumasa that if he keeps his little attitude up, haine will be taken away. maora says that if it was him, haine's tie wasnt going to be the only thing he will take.

shizumasa asks maora he thought he liked maguri. maora says nothing for a while, and points at shizun and sasy: if it's for haine, i might as well go back to being a guy. and she/he leaves.

shizumasa calls touya's name and he comes out behind the curtain. yes, he saw the WHOLE thing. (i find it funny. lol) shizumasa talks to him, while sitting next to the sleeping haine. he tells him that she is always looking straight ahead, and walks straight as well. shizun says that he wanted to take everything from the real shizun just like the real did to him, and he called himself stubborn.

touya smiles, and sasy that either way, it is the fake haine likes, not the real one.

END i swear, the real shizun can...can...ARRGGG!! scream  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:17 pm
heart Ch 12 summary heart

The shizuns tlak about haine, which ends pretty fast. then the fake shizun tlaks with touya, talking about how he is just happy that haine realized even tny bit of him, from the book. he also says that he is planning to give haine back to the real one when he has to. they then go to this summer vacation thing, where the jr high and high school student council have a meeting, and there, the group meets haine's younger sister and younger brother!! then the younger sister, komaki says that she is bethrothed to shizun!!!!

xd FULL SUMMARY xd

it starts with the real shizun talking to the fake shizun, with a picture of haine. the real pretends he doesn't remember haine and asks who she is, to which the fake replies that he doesnt know. (which is confusing because she is the plachina and the real should know, right?)

when the meeting ends, touya and the fake shizun talk, and touya tells him that haine loves him, not the real one. he tells him that if he takes her hand, she will smile at him, not to the real one.

but the fake says that it wasnt him who saved her from the darkness, when she met the real one the secound time. He says he's happy with what he has, and he says he's happy that she even noticed him inside the book. Touya complains and was about to say his real name, (it starts with 'ta') but fake yells at him. he says that he is shizumasa, not the name anymore. he says he is the shadow of shizumasa.

He says he doesn't want to make haine suffer. He says because haine saw even a little crack of him in the book, it was fine by him. He says that he plans on giving haine back to the real one. she belong to the real one. (o_0!!! i was like: WTF?? when i read that.)

Scene shifts to kusame and haine. they were walking towards their summer field trip. (they are going to the same place. some junior high and high school student council thing.) they talk and kusame attemps to confess love, but a 6 year old (? i donno his age yet) comes and says: Get out of my way. They were talking in front of the light post thing and they didnt notice that it had turned green. the boy throws out more words and leaves, with his limo with a driver.

scene shifts to the field trip destination. When haine sees shizumasa, she gets embarrased because she had confessed her love, and shizumasa greets her with: how have you been. adding a smile. and haine of course gets happy.

scene shifts to maguri, he's looking at the room mate list. He sees that haine is with ushio, and thought he would be with shizun. so he's thinking dirty thoughts of what he and shizun was going to do until maora comes and says that he's his room mate. *maguri cracks in two* shizun says he got a room to himself.

scene shifts again, to haine. she's working at the place, because she needs money (?) when haine walks down, she sees the other student council ready to have fun, and shizun comes and asks that this was made to organize the student council, not to have fun. (the beach is in the back of this place they are at) the group gives him a puppy look, to which shizun gives in. (LMAO! Ill scan the page if i can~)

scene shifts to haine and shizumasa talking, and they talk about their attitude and stuff. like how haine always runs into things while shizu thinks about stuff before he does anything, bla bla bla. she then makes shizumasa laugh, which i mean, LAUGH! and haine gets happy.
then during that, the boy from earlier comes in, and says that he's KAMIYA tachibana. younger brother to Haine!!! then his sister, haine's younger sister comes in. Her name is kamiya komaki. (she's part of student council, thats why she was there.) and she hugs shizun and haine and magiuri gets mad. but komaki says that she and shizun are BETHROTHED!!! (DUDE!!!) and haine and maguri gets cofused, and when haine turned to look at shizun, he looks away. then komaki says that she is to room WITH shizun!!! that was why he got a room to himself!!!

Then maguri finds out that the girl was haine's sister, and maguri and haine forms a combo, to be called: The invincible pair. looking at them is komaki and shizun. shizun asks that if she is interested in her sister, but komaki says that she HATES haine!! scream

END. i do not like the new charas very much... scream  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:24 pm
heart CH 14 summary heart

sorry, no imges since my issue got taken away. yeah, grades...seriously, one, simple B and this happens. crying so my full summary will be posted later when I convince my parents to give it back to me. sorry for the inconvienience

biggrin short summary biggrin
Haine's sis, says that she really wanted to see haine all along, and she was only trying to help haine in pretending that she was shi-zun's fiance. ^^ Yes, PRETENDING!! Haine had been appointed to be Shi-zun's fiance!! (prob for the real shi-zun) And all Komaki was trying was to make Haine hate komaki so that haine would not want to go back to Kamiya. ^^ Kusame over hears after a while Haine and Komaki's convo, which consisted of: haine finding out that komaki likes kusame, and says to komaki (she doesn't get that kusame likes her, lol) that kusame likes komaki! and well, towards the end of the summer vacation meeting thing, tachibana tells haine that her mother had come!! Haine goes and tries to find her with Shi-zun's push, and when they see the car she was in, the car goes off. she was unable to see her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:26 pm
heart Ch15 Summary heart

Again, I'm sorry, I have no images...yes, it got taken away...AGAIN!! gonk But!! I think I can get the full summary and imges done tho. XD I know where they hid it. ninja haha. Now, full summary i can do tomorrow. imges...i have to find my camera first. lol. Yeah, imeges im not sure...but full sumarry for this usse, i can gurantee. 3nodding

biggrin Short Summary biggrin
Well we enter the winter fest, and during the winter fest, there is this new event called "Yell Out Your Love." So Komaki yells out that she likes Kusame. And poor Kusame feels bad since EVERYONE is there, and EVERYONE watching, says he likes her too. Anyway, seeing this, Maguri makes up his mind to tell his feelings to Shi-zun. But when he goes, Shi-zun remembers that haine told him that maybe Maguri is angry at him because he was kicked off of his position as bf, so tells him that he wants to be bestfriends with Maguri at all times. Maguri ends up not saying his love, but says he will be bestfriends forever. Maora tries to confort him (He likes Maguri (Yes, Maora is a guy))but Maguri goes: I'll fall in love with another person!!! I'll love the mailman!! Maora ends up hitting him. Scene changes to Haine entering Shi-zun's office, to see...DUN DUN DUN! The REAL shi-zun!!!!

xd Full Summary xd
It starts with the start of Winter Fest, and everyone is yelling for Plachina to do soemthing, like count up votes, where the programs are, etc. (Btw, someone asks where Mitsuki is because she's going to sing at the fest lol. so like Arina thing ^^) Haine goes haywire from all those requests while Maguri, Maora and Ushio chill with tea, saying "Ah, well since we didnt do anything at the meeting over break, I guess this is what happens" Haine yells at them to work with swirls on her head. lol. Haine's friends come in, telling her that the "Yell Out Your Love" event was awesome, and hearing that, Maguri goes: I'm going to tell Shi-zun I love him.

Scene changes to (I forgot his name, the former Gedou leader) confessing his love to Ushio, in which Ushio acts like she heard nothing. Haine comes running, and spots Kusame, and asks where Komaki is. Kusame points to Komaki who who is bright red, trying to calm down. Kusame and Komaki's eyes meet, and she turns even redder. Komaki suddenly runs to the Confess Ur Love thing, while kusame in his head thinks stuff like: "It can't be!!" Well, I guess things dont like to go in Kusame's ways. XD komaki confesses on the stage, and Kusame, feels everyone watching go silent, everyone staring, even Haine staring teary eyed, soooo he ends up saying he likes her too. Komaki responds with tearing, and jumping into Kusame's arms while he thinks "...I dont care ne more... crying "

Scene changes to Maora, watching them. Haine spots her, and Maora lets her in on her past with Maguri. Well, sccording to him (God, if I write her in accident, pretend you saw him because its really hard. xd ) Maguri and Maora had made a promise long ago to get married. But when they told their parents, they laughed and said guys can't marry each other. So he says that is why he is acting and wearing girl stuff. Haine tells him that Maguri had gone to confess, and Maora says he cant do anything about it. He starts to walk away, with haine yelling at him, to not to give up, and he can do seomthing.

Scene changes to Maguri entering Shi-zun's room. Shi-zun is in the office alone, and Maguri asks where Touya is. He tells him that Touya had to go back home in urgent business. (Explained later) Taking that as a chance, Maguri starts to say his love with: "Shi-zun! I..." Shi-zun turns smiling at him, and Maguri gets very nervous. He suddenly turns aorund, embarassed, and tries to leave, but Shi-zun stops him. Shi-zun asks Maguri why he has been avoiding him. Flashback in Shi-zun's head to where Haine tells him maybe Maguri thinks Shi-zun doesnt like him anymore since she took his position as Plachina. Shi-zun asks if he's mad at him. He tells him that he always thought of Maguri as his bestfriend. Maguri gets embarassed once again, but shaking it off, he says happily that he will be bestfriends forever. He decides not to love Shi-zun anymore.

Scene changes to Haine seeing Maguri, and Maguri tells her that he will not confess to Shi-zun anymore, since he doesn't want it. Haine then pushes Maora into the scene. Maora tries to confort him, and asks maybe he should start a new love to forget. Maora was about to ask for him, but...Maguri of course, obvilious, says: "I'll fall in love with the mailman!" Haine comes in with a baseball bat, and Maora grabs it. Yelling his hatered to Maguri, he hits Maguri to a homerun. He then jumps on Haine, and says he would instead forget Maguri and like Haine. Ushio comes from nowhere and kicks Maora off of Haine. (lol. Of course, Maora is just kidding. He still likes Maguri)

Scene changes to Touya being beaten by Kiriaki, real shi-zun's bodyguard (?) and the real shi-zun says to stop, and it wasn't Touya's fault. He says that it was hit falt, for not controlling his "Shadow" correctly. He asks the fake Shi-zun if he had thought he won when he made Haine Plachina.

Scene shifts to Haine knocking on Shi-zun's door. She enters and sees...The real Shi-zun!!

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:54 pm
heart Ch16 SUMMARY heart

To make this easier for me, the real is Shizumasa, fake is Shi-zun, kk? XD

Haine and Shi-zun meets, Haine have small doubts on if it is the real one. (Well she things Shi-zun is real, remember?) Shizumasa acts way different, but no one notices!! ITS STUPID! anyway no one notices, and at the dance party thing, the Plachina and Koutei are supposed to dance together in front of everyone. During the dance, Haine over hears people saying stuff like "Plachina looks so beautiful next to Koutei." "They truly are meant to be" and junk, and Haine gets depressed in the insides, beacuse she is not really a real Plachina. Hiaine pushes Shizumasa away, and runs off. But Shizumasa finds her, they kiss.
xd Long summary xd
Haine and Shizumasa meets, Haine kind of feels that he is not the real one, but Shizumasa distracts her from it by kissing her on the cheek. Amazingly, she does not notice the difference. Just goes on like: OMG! SHIZUMASA-SAMA IS SO GREAT! sweatdrop Shizumasa turns around soon as she leaves, to see Shi-zun glaring at him. Shizumasa asks if he hates him, he answers "whatever" and also if fell in love with her. Shi-zun naturally answers no. Shizumasa slaps Shi-zun, and orders to take him away, into the dungeons (!!!)
Scene changes to Kusame talking to Komaki on the phone, Komaki all cheerful, Kusame feeling gloomy. They are talking about the party, and Haine watches with awe. She recalls that Kusame vowed not to go to the party, and mistakes his attitude which is "i don't care ne more... crying " to "I love you Komaki, I will do anything for you!" type. Then she recalls about how she will dance with Koutei, and then...dun dun dun! realizes she had no dress!
Scene changes to Mailman talking to Haine, asking what she was doing. She says she is making the dress to wear, but mailman tells her she won't have time, and suggests to ask Koutei to get one for her. (I am saying Koutei instead of Shizumasa since Haine thinks she's seeing Shizumasa, but in real life it was Shi-zun, and itll confuse everyone, so yeah. Yeah, i just confused myself. lol) But Haine says no, and Mailman asks why not, and it was all right since she was after all the Plachina. From here, she slowly breaks down, for she really isn't the Plachina. Mailman sees her discomfort, and suggests her to go to the dress making club, and ask for a simple dress, and maybe she coud decorate it.
Scene changes to Maguri talking to Shizumasa, asking that something was different. But Maguri takes this as "The new friendship look" instead of "something weird" and even states that he feels the new "connection." xd Shizumasa counters with: Maguri, your annoying. *Maguri cries* With all of these stupid things, no one notices the change! eek
Scene changes to Haine holding the new dress with roses on it. Mailman reminds her that the dress will only last a day since she has those roses on, and Haine nods, understanding. She also says that the Mailman was like the witch in Cinderella, helping her with the dress. With a serious face with a small smile, Mailman says, "If I was, then I would not have let the beautiful Cinderella go to meet her Prince, I would keep her to myself." Haine looks surprised for a moment, but she falls anime style when Mailman opens the door smiling, "You should hurry!"
Scene changes to the dance part, everyone watching making a circle around them. From the beginning, Haine steps on his foot, but Shizumasa says that he will go slow for her, and not to worry. Haine while dancing over hears people around them whispering how Haine was truly meant to be the Plachina. Haine stops, thinking the past, how she was the "fake" Plachina. She pushes away from Shizumasa, and with an apology, runs away.
Scene changes to Hiane running, and boxes around it says: "Its fading, the magic that was placed on me." Next page continues with boxes: "Plachina, girlfrind to Koutei, it was what I wanted to be. But it's not the truth. I am just someone who is pretending, someone with magic placed on me, just so I can go to the party. If I didn't have the magic, I would not go. This tells me, and to everyone, how weak I am."
Next page, says "I should not be this." with Shizumasa finding her hiding behind a bush crying. He seems to have done a lot of running, while panting, says "you are crying again." Haine is embarrased, and tells Shizumasa how she wanted to be stornger, just like him, to be stong, nice, to be someone who no one will be ashamed of to stand next to him. She apologyzes for not being able to do so.
Shizumasa smiles at her, and asks her not to give up, and to sill run after him, to catch him. Haine responds with a yes, still crying. Shizumasa adds that he likes her crying, which shows that she cares for him. He pushes her back, and they kiss. in the last page, Shi-zun is looking somewhere form a window (prob his house, not at Haine and Shizumasa) looking angry/frustrated/bothered.
User Image

now this was a lot! eek and I cant wait till next chappie~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:04 pm
heart Ch17 SUMMARY heart

Haine and Shizumasa talk about how Haine might have been casted out of her family because of some other issue, not because her father didn’t like her. Shizumasa promises to research on the fact. Haine then tells Shizumasa is different (since she only knows Shi-zun lately) and tells him she feels like it was the day when they met the 2nd time. Shizumasa suddenly hugs her, and Shizumasa starts to tell her something (I think it’s that he has a fake him) but…scene changes to Ushio and Shinri, Ushio tells Shinri that like Cinderella, Haine ran off, Shizumasa chased after her. Shinri goes weird, and runs off. Scene changes back to Haine and Shizumasa, Shizumasa is looking ill, (some kind of heart disease looks like but donno) but he regains his normal self and tells he’s leaving. Scene changes to Shizumasa walking in corridor, Shinri catches him before he falls. Shizumasa tells Shinri to get Shi-zun to go to school from tomorrow. Scene changes again, Maguri is looking for the Mailman. Some joking stuff like how Maguri doesn’t want to dance with Maora. Scene changes to the Newspaper ppl (for the school) and well…WALA! They post a newspaper article with HUGE pic of Shizumasa and Haine kissing. Some joke scenes with Ushio burning the article, Maguri looking surprised and shocked. Then scene shifts to Shi-zun coming to school, and seeing the article. He comes to the Student Council place, and tells Haine to forget everything about last night! (hehe, jealousy! ^^) Haine says she won’t, Shi-zun gets mad, and tells her she is no longer the Plachina, and to get out.

xd Long Sumarry xd

Starts off with Haine thinking about it was her dream to be Plachina and as Shizumasa’s girlfriend. But…she says she doesn’t want to hear those words from him at that moment. Saying she doesn’t deserve those words. Says that as long as she would have no courage to go see her father, she would not like herself. Shizumasa asks if she hates Kazuhito (Haine’s dad) Haine says if a parent says they don’t like their child, they can do something about it, but when the child says they hate their parents, they get called “Bad child” and says she doesn’t want to be called that. Shizumasa then hits her with “Then you will never be able to face him” but says that Kazuhito might have had a reason for casting out Haine. Haine thinks that he had casted her out because he had hated her, but Shizumasa reminds her that he was not able to go to Koutei Party for a while, and that by casting her out, he gained some disrespect from people. Shizumasa promises to research on him, Haine objects, but Shizumasa says with a smile, that he wants to help her as much as he could. Haine then says that he is different (since she only knows Shi-zun lately) and that she feels like it was the day when he had found her. Shizumasa suddenly hugs her, and starts to tell her something “Haine, I…I…” But scene SHIFTS!!!!

Scene had gone to Senri (the doctor guy/shizumasa body guard person) and Ushio, (Ushio’s very pretty ^^) Senri asks where Cinderella was. Ushio tells him that like the story, she ran off, and Shizumasa had run after her. Senri freezes, runs off as well.

Scene goes back to Haine and Shizumasa, Shizumasa looking ill, clutching his heart. Regaining himself, he says he’s leaving, and leaves her. Haine’s scene now, saying as long as he is near by, she would be able to pull through anything, and that she would one day, repay him with everything she has.

Scene shifts to Shizumasa, leaning on a wall for support, and falls, but Senri comes and catches her before he falls. Scolds him that it was because he had ran. Shizumasa declares that Shi-zun would go to school from tomorrow, and I think there might be some past conflict between Shi-zun and Shizumasa. They really seem to hate each other because of something. But anyway…Senri nods to his idea.

Scene shifts to Maguri crying comically, looking around frantically for the Mailman. Maora informs him that since the Mailman is not a student, he would not be coming. Maguri sad, but Maora grabs his arm, saying he would be his dance partner since he feels sorry for him. Maguri comically screams that he doesn’t want scary rumors to go around, but Maora is already strangling him. (it’s very funny. Lol)

Haine then returns, and talks to the group. But from a shadow, the Newspaper crew of the school are taking pictures of Haine. Says stuff, and well, guess what? They had seen their love scene. Lol.

Next day, a HUGE pic of Haine and Shizumasa kissing is on the front page article. Comical Maguri looking very shocked, but Uchio comes and burns most of the articles, looking quite angry. Moment of everyone (except Maora who’s like…his normal self) looking angry/shocked.

Scene shifts to Shi-zun entering school, and he sees the paper. He storms into the student council place, and tells Haine to forget everything. (Oh! Jealousy!!! ^^)
Shi-zun tells Haine that it was just his mood swing thing, and he didn’t mean anything. But Haine of course doesn’t know anthing, tells Shi-zun that she would not forget everything, and even if it meant nothing to him, it meant everything to her. Shi-zun looking hurt for a moment, tells her to not be the Plachina anymore. Yells that he doesn’t want any Plachina who doesn’t obey his orders. Then, tells her to get out!!!

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:40 pm
heart Ch18 Summary: Good Bye Plachina heart

LACK OF GRAMMER WARNING, AND BAD SUMMARY WARNING.
Sorry, its just that I just got back from Japan, and jetlag and a headache is killing me. I promise to revise later when I feel better.

To put it short like short summaries are supposed to do, Haine drops out of Plachina rank and from Student Council as well. She also picks up the maid job thing she did before. Scene changes to Shizumasa, who says "sorry" to Haine, but of course, not in person. But it looks like he really likes Haine. Scene changes to Shi-zun, who is remembering what happened together with Haine and asks (pf course, not to her, but to himself rather) why she had said she loved him, and why she had said she loved his book?

xd Long Summary xd
The title page is rather cute, its(i think) the fake shi-zun being hugged by Haine. ^^ Anyway, the story. Haine says that she will forget everything, but ask for forgiveness, however, Haine is pushed rather violently by Shi-zun, and she runs away. Maora catches up to her, and Haine is crying, saying she was being stupid. Maora tells her Haine is not stupid, she was just pure hearted. Haine remembers that Shizumasa had said that before to her, and hugs Maora, crying. She cries that she was now really hated by Shi-zun. crying so SAD! Ushio watches them from bkgrnd.

Scene changes to the newspaper crew handing out paper that said Haine dropped from Plachina rank and that she had dropped from Student COuncil position as well. Haine is talking to Riko and Tskasa, but th other students finds Haine, and wants to ask her stuff, and forms a mob. Hehe, yeah, Haine is being hunted now. But Maguri comes and saves her~^^
Maguri yells evily that he is glad that she was gone, however, he also says to her not to take Shi-zun's words as his true words. He sais even though he does not want to admit it, Shi-zun has changed under her influence, and says Shi-zun must really like her.

Scene changes Mailman who looks like he was waiting for them, Maguri all of a sudden drops Haine, and with hearts on his eyes, he runs to the Mailman. (lol) Mailman does his best in trying to cheer her up, and tells her that he will always be on her side. ^^ He also kisses her forhead. Hehe, and of course, Shetral (the school gurad person) comes. However he does not oppse to the Mailman since she was now no longer Plachina. He also admits he is actually happy that Mailman is giving Hinae kindness.

Mailman all of a sudden forms up an idea, to have Haine do full service job in school like the old times, Haine agrees, and wala! lol she is wearing the school worker/maid uniform thing al of a dudden lol. I found this hillarious. Like: Uh...dude, where's her school uniform? but anyway, Maguri is watching from a window, growling/crying his anger towards Haine since she had also taken Mailman from him. Hehe.

Scene changes to Shizumasa, seeing the school papers abt how they kissed and stuff. SHinri informs him that Shi-zun had fired her from her position. Shinri also says that Haine is hurt from all the event. Shizumasa says that she is like himself. Shinri leaves, looking surprised for some reason, Shizumasa in bed, says sorry to Haine for everything.

Scene changes to Shi-zun, telling Touya to have Ushio return the tie to Haine. Touya backfires by asking him if it was really okay for him, because it was not okay for Touya. He says that Shi-zun is doing everything wrong, and should accept Haine and stuff, but SHi-zun pushes him out of his room. Shi-zun recalls the past with her, and asks "Why did she have to appear in front of him? Why did she say that she loved his book? Hiane...."  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games