Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
I need help chopping the mop D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:44 pm
My hair has grown quite a bit since the last pic I posted on the fashion forum so my hair is no longer cute and flippy it is long and shaggy and curving in the back and I want a new hairstyle so any ideas?

User Image

The pic looks like I have a double chin D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:42 am
Not going to lie, I love messy hair. So I say leave it.  

Art Payment

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:38 pm
Oh you should get a bob cut! Love those.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:29 pm
Ha-ha....do NOT take my post into account.
I absolutely love the short, spikey hairstyle. In fact I was going to do it myself....but my boyfriend begged me not to, and my best friend reminded me of how much I hated my hair when I got it cut the last time.
Anywho, that'd be my suggestion. But not all gals can pull that one off.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:40 pm
Moonlight Agony
I know but it looks ugly in the back and It gets poofy in humidity and I cant pack it full of hairspray or else I look like the rowdy mexicans in this godforsaken town D:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:40 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
Moonlight Agony
I know but it looks ugly in the back and It gets poofy in humidity and I cant pack it full of hairspray or else I look like the rowdy mexicans in this godforsaken town D:
Brush it, tie it back, let it grow... be a rebel. ;D  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:44 pm
Rellik San
[Posh_Hypno]
Moonlight Agony

It took months for it too grow back to that length and my hair looks funny when I tie it back it shows my eyebrows *plucks eyebrows*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:36 am
[Posh_Hypno]
Rellik San
[Posh_Hypno]
Moonlight Agony

It took months for it too grow back to that length and my hair looks funny when I tie it back it shows my eyebrows *plucks eyebrows*
Well you can hardly say its long, unless it touches your a**.

Besides, what you should do is try different things, like putting your hair up, curling it, that kind of stuff. You'll be surprised.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:35 am
Rellik San
[Posh_Hypno]
Rellik San
[Posh_Hypno]
Moonlight Agony

Besides, what you should do is try different things, like putting your hair up, curling it, that kind of stuff. You'll be surprised.

a** hair look funny. Ive tried everything like in my avvi pic which was a one time only thing plus whee im trying to impress a boy I like at school  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:44 am
[Posh_Hypno]
Rellik San
[Posh_Hypno]
Rellik San
[Posh_Hypno]
Moonlight Agony

a** hair look funny. Ive tried everything like in my avvi pic which was a one time only thing plus whee im trying to impress a boy I like at school
Well damn girl why didn't you say the makeover was to: IMPRESS A GUY AT SCHOOL! my advice then, get a 60's style bob cut.  

Rellik San
Captain

Ceysa

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:05 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
Moonlight Agony

sounds like my hair.
except mine is super thin and really bad

I get my hair cut at a barbershop.
don't ask why.

but I'd think you'd look good with that length. accept cut bangs like a little lower than your eyebrows, (so in humidity when there's the extra volume your bangs don't look super short.)

get a little hair gel and work like maybe a pea sized bit in right after you shower, that'll keep your hair from poofing up.

get a straightener if you don't like the undercurl. but don't forget if you get a straightner don't straighten while wet, and get some Straightening iron guard so that your hair doesn't burn or get all split-endy. plus don't straighten it everyday becuase it can become a tottaly hair wrecking habbit.

^_^ good luck,  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:22 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
My hair has grown quite a bit since the last pic I posted on the fashion forum so my hair is no longer cute and flippy it is long and shaggy and curving in the back and I want a new hairstyle so any ideas?

User Image

why dont you just strait iron it  

Killamanjaro14

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:56 am
Killamanjaro14
[Posh_Hypno]

User Image

why dont you just strait iron it

It IS straight ironed gonk  
Fashion Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out