Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
The guy I love doesn't know I exist. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I tell him or run away and die?
tell him! nothing to lose!
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Don't tell him. He'll just plunge rejection into your heart and give you yet another reason to cut yourself.
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
I don't know! I'm a poll whore!
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Tell me already! I'll be waiting under the stairs for you.
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:57 pm

I finally found the perfect guy for me. He's a vampire obsessed heavy metal gamer guy that I've heard a lot about and have talked to on a few rare occasions. Now here's the hard part: How does some shy little emoish girl tell a guy, who doesn't even know her name, how she feels without getting mixed up in a way that ends up with him not hanging out with her because he think she's obsessed with him?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:03 pm

easily, realize you don't love him
you don't fall in love that fast, it seems like your barely know him, infatuation is a deadly thing, get ot know him more, then tell him you like him

The Dadalorian
Crew

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:44 pm

*points to last post* enough said
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:23 am

You said it yourself you're a 'little emo-ish girl' don't tell him, or do tell him, if he's like me, he'll shrug say sorry he's not interested or is taken but will still hang out. If he doesn't want to talk after that he's a b*****d, and not worth cutting over. Worst case scenario, you get embarrassed and hide for a day or two. Best case scenario, he wants to go out with you.

The simple solution. As provided by me.

(lol, sounds like the guy is a clone of me.)

Rellik San
Captain

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:29 pm

thanks. most of my friends are all "Go for it! Why wouldn't he go out with you?". but then again most of my friends are like me and doubt reality truly exists.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:36 pm

no offense but you sound like a walking drama queen with that last"reality" statement
either that or you're a hippy..which you're not

but ge tot know him better and stuff, call him up and talk or hang out with him, set up a little date or something

The Dadalorian
Crew

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:50 pm

I would ahve to say I'm not a drama queen and it's hard for a girl like me to talk to a guy that has his eyes set on other girls and doesn't seem to realize I exist. I've tried to talk to him and junk but he just doesn't pay attention to how hard I'm trying to ask him out. Oh, and he is not a clone of you Rellik San. He lives here in Texas with me, not in England.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:40 pm

guys aren't mind readers, you have to put more hints into it, honestly the chick I'm going out with i had no idea she liked me so early

The Dadalorian
Crew

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 am

You can tell him and get it over with like everyone else said or do it slowly.

He likes metal? Get into some metal. If he finds out you like metal, which is rare for high school girls, you two will have something to talk about.

Go with him to a cd/record shop, hang at the mall. Then try a movie.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:15 pm

I've told him about how i like metal. I also have a very hard time telling people how I feel about anything in real life. My parents tell me showing emotion is showing weakness. I've been taught to just be neutral all my life. I smile only for school pictures and it's hard for me to show if i like anyone with subtle hints. A lot of times when I notice someone and look at them they tend to get defensive and ask why I'm glaring at them. Then I get nervous and usually mumble that I don't know and get called weird or a pyscho b***h.

assumingtheworst

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:05 pm

that's it! I'm goin for it! I'm telling him! Here goes all my self dignity and bravery!( along with my reputation if I don't watch out sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:03 am

assumingtheworst
that's it! I'm goin for it! I'm telling him! Here goes all my self dignity and bravery!( along with my reputation if I don't watch out sweatdrop )

Don't worry about your reputation, those things come and go for fun, I've got a reputation, and have no idea how I got it.

Rellik San
Captain

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:44 pm

Become an hero.

That way, he'll at least learn your name.

No, scratch that idea. Some chick at my high school killed herself and I never figured out her name. All I know is that she ODed on Benedryl and drown in the bathtub. I still make fun of her.

Oh yeah. I have the PERFECT idea for getting him to notice you! 'HI, MY NAME IS (insert name here) HOW ARE YOU TODAY?'

Durrrrr.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:31 am

Xyloid
Become an hero.

That way, he'll at least learn your name.

No, scratch that idea. Some chick at my high school killed herself and I never figured out her name. All I know is that she ODed on Benedryl and drown in the bathtub. I still make fun of her.

Oh yeah. I have the PERFECT idea for getting him to notice you! 'HI, MY NAME IS (insert name here) HOW ARE YOU TODAY?'

Durrrrr.

You can kill yourself on anti-histemines?
Personally if I was gonna kill myself, I'd do it with class and style, like walk into a burning building thats about collapse. You know, the kind of mental image that never leaves the spectators mind.

Rellik San
Captain

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:36 am

Ack!!! hed idn't respond at all! i pmed him and he hasn't said anything back on gaia or real life! and he has logged on1
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff