Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blood Plus ^_^ (Also known as the any anime guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Roleplay ^_^
~Un name~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenity Abyss

Beloved Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:50 am
Go ahead and post here ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:38 pm
Post what?  

Neji Hyuga # 1

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

SayaBloodPlus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:48 am
Doesn't matter what
as long as it's something you just HAVE to tell and fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:40 am
Ok I have a story...
Once apon a time there was mountain on mountain and on the mountain is temple and in the temple is priest and he says"I want to tell a story."
Once apon a time there was mountain on mountain and on the mountain is temple and in the temple is priest and he says"I want to tell a story."

Neji Hyuga # 1

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Serenity Abyss

Beloved Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:07 pm
Your an idiot stare xd .

Someone start off??  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:15 pm