Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Nerve-killing. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:30 pm

First off, let me say that I'm not sure if this is a problem or not.

Lately, I've been undergoing personal rites-of-passage and "nerve-killing" exercises that, under any other context, would constitute self-mutilation.

1. Willingly beating myself and taking beatings from others with weightlifting belts and studded normal belts
2. Holding my hand over open flame
3. Willingly being pulverized by fists, sports objects, etc. (Hits to the genitals included, I've withstood about 12 or more in the past 3 days)
4. Putting out a cigarette on my left shoulder--the burn is still healing. I recently drained the blister and pulled the dead skin off. Permanent circular scar.

In the meantime, I've quit smoking pot and quit doing cocaine. All I do now is smoke cigarettes and ingest large amounts of caffeine.

Is this just pointless self-destructive behavior, or is it okay?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:37 pm

In All seriousness, I'm going to be blunt. And please, don't ban me for this. ._. I would not appreciate it when I'm stating fact.

You are just being an idiot with this pointless self-destructive behavior.

There are a few things you know is a problem. Such as pot and cocaine. Now you can actually have money if you stop bingeing on caffeine. I seriously hope you don't do that everyday. As in, caffeinated drinks the only things you actually drink.

One through Four is absolutely retarded for you doing. It isn't okay. It's stupid in all sense of ones right might. It's pointless and not okay.

Too much caffeine can have too large of an after effect on you. My friend went through withdrawal and damn, she was messed up for that time but she adjusted and has soda only once in awhile.

Goods about this: You have a scar. Good job.

What you should do: Stop performing self-mutilation. >> If you even want kids or balls of the sort, stop having yourself nailed below the belt that many times. >> There could be a possibility if it continues it may cause deformalities. Might. I don't know for sure, but I bet it's a possibility. >] Find an outlet. A hobby. Writing. Sports where you are actually good at. Swimming is a good outlet. My outlet. :] along with writing. Perhaps guitar? musical demands? Something you are interested in. Besides Caffeine.

Hikaru Akumu

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:20 pm

Hikaru Akumu
In All seriousness, I'm going to be blunt. And please, don't ban me for this. ._. I would not appreciate it when I'm stating fact.

You are just being an idiot with this pointless self-destructive behavior.

There are a few things you know is a problem. Such as pot and cocaine. Now you can actually have money if you stop bingeing on caffeine. I seriously hope you don't do that everyday. As in, caffeinated drinks the only things you actually drink.

One through Four is absolutely retarded for you doing. It isn't okay. It's stupid in all sense of ones right might. It's pointless and not okay.

Too much caffeine can have too large of an after effect on you. My friend went through withdrawal and damn, she was messed up for that time but she adjusted and has soda only once in awhile.

Goods about this: You have a scar. Good job.

What you should do: Stop performing self-mutilation. >> If you even want kids or balls of the sort, stop having yourself nailed below the belt that many times. >> There could be a possibility if it continues it may cause deformalities. Might. I don't know for sure, but I bet it's a possibility. >] Find an outlet. A hobby. Writing. Sports where you are actually good at. Swimming is a good outlet. My outlet. :] along with writing. Perhaps guitar? musical demands? Something you are interested in. Besides Caffeine.

1. Anyone who suffers that much from caffeine withdrawal has a sensitivity to the drug. I go through it even after about 3 hours without at least 120mg of the stuff. I've been ingesting it in large quantities since I was 11... I know damned near everything about it, and I wasn't really listing it as a problem.
2. I don't want children, and I couldn't care less whether my genitals are malformed or not.
3. The only hobbies I've found that work to keep me from doing anything drastic are overly frequent masturbation, smoking cigarettes, and actually performing as a musician. That's listed from most convenient to least convienent in relation to my schedule.
4. Why would I be such a base creature as to ban you for giving me proper advice?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:20 am

hikaru's advice sounds best..i think you should follow it..as for outlets though, how about the net?or maybe practicing your instument for the next gig..oh and if that doesnt work,you could go for the frequent masturbation thing..havent even heard of that being a useful outlet though, but then again you could give it a try.. xd

hitmeibleed

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:15 pm

._. My lord.

Isel that is amazingly unsanitary for you.

You should mellow down on your sex drive. Smoking cigarettes might be a contributing problem, but I can't stop you if you want to keep smoking it. Try finding other things to do. Beside masturbating, Smoking, and living life as a musician.

Roleplaying? Reading? Giving Advice? Make friends? Games?

Try something new to spruce up your life.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:50 pm

While I don't think it's healthy behavior, I think it's understandable seeing that you quit smoking pot and doing coke.

I know a few people that do some of the same things, but not to the extent you are doing them. One of my close friends has burns all up and down his arms from lighters and cigarettes.

If you don't have a problem with what you are doing, then okay. Keep doing it, I'm not going to be one to tell you to stop destructive behavior because everyone destroys themselves one way or another.

If you DO have a problem, however, I would really suggest trying your best to keep the urges to do something like that in. Masturbation, smoking, and caffeine aren't that bad for you, lord knows I'm a victim to all of them on more than normal basis. But really try NOT to put that cigarette out on yourself next time, or try not to put your hand on the stove when you are making soup. s**t, I know that can be as hard as quitting smoking, but you have to start somewhere.

Baby steps, amirite?

Xyloid

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:36 pm

I can understand all that advice... Though, some sort of drive inside me tells me to finish the smiley-face pattern of burns on my shoulder. Though, I'm not gonna do it all at once.

Recovering from all three degrees of burns in an area no wider than an inch is more annoying than six bitches on a b***h boat.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:31 pm

it could be withdrawal
of course pain is fun
but the genitals is a little much if you won't stop hurting yourself, just stop getting hit there, for me lol

but i do the flame thing, it's fun to dip your hand in the hot wax too, doesn't hurt, but ti's fun

if you're using a cigarette why not a lighter and get yourself a "smiley"

of course just wait a while and try to resist, give yourself some more balls, doing something is one thing, resisting doing something you know is wrong but you want to do is better

The Dadalorian
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:15 pm

Chaos A.D.
it could be withdrawal
of course pain is fun
but the genitals is a little much if you won't stop hurting yourself, just stop getting hit there, for me lol

but i do the flame thing, it's fun to dip your hand in the hot wax too, doesn't hurt, but ti's fun

if you're using a cigarette why not a lighter and get yourself a "smiley"

of course just wait a while and try to resist, give yourself some more balls, doing something is one thing, resisting doing something you know is wrong but you want to do is better

The issue with the lighter is, it's harder to get the round shapes I want.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:38 pm

you have to use like Bic or something
not a zippo, or something of high class which you probably have

The Dadalorian
Crew

A r y k o n a

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:59 pm

Do you know why you feel like hurting yourself?
Is it out of anger, sadness- etc. ?

D=
You should see a councilor-
especially if you feel like you actually want to kill yourself.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:20 pm

Going Straight Edge is always an option biggrin biggrin biggrin

Mortal Apparition

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:02 pm

killadroid

...It's a preacher...and a converter.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:52 pm

killadroid

NEVER!

Straight edge is the dark side, keep your black X's away from me heathen. D:

Rellik San
Captain

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:34 pm

Rellik San
killadroid

NEVER!

Straight edge is the dark side, keep your black X's away from me heathen. D:

The X's are ultra cool! I've got one one on each of my arms, and the back of my left hand.
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff