Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Vampires Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milendil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:14 pm
Do you belive? Let me clarify this question a bit...do you belive in the folklore kind like the ones in the movies or the actuall kind that do exist? Obscurus will know what I'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:03 am
I believe in the kind that do exist. Those that are not "Immortal" (unless of course you consider Reincarnation as being slightly immortal in a way... discuss it, it's a good topic), those that take a lifeforce or energy from a living being or thing to sustain their energy due to their own lack of it. The ones of movies and whatnot are just what you have said, folklore. They do not exist to an extent. That's my thoughts anyways...  

XCactus123X

mikiseiya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:54 am
I believe in those immortal who are in 1 way close to the ancient gods in mythology  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:01 pm
ok, everyone, you might think that this sounds weird but i believe in both(weird, i kno). they both exist with a pact to stay well away from each other. they both came from the same original species but because of where some lived, they adapted(like animals). originally, i believe all vampires were immortal but the one's that moved into certain climates couldn't survive forever so they were given certain abilities beyond humans but they had around the same life span, maybe a bit longer. also, i believe the amount of vampires that split off was smaller and they had to breed with humans, making the offspring's life shorter than that of their vampire parent but longer than that of their human parent. the other vampires, kept to a certain spot, keeping large numbers of vampires in one place, allowing all of their adaptations to remain because of same species breeding. they kept their immortality because they didn't have to worry about the human gene dragging their life span down. with the "real" vampires, every time they breed with humans, after every generation that it went down, their life spans got shorter. does that make sense?  

Eternal Night 27

bigsisate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:16 pm
i wanna b a vampire they pimpin wink cool & besides pete wentz looks sexy as a vampire xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 am
I believe in vampires. Period. Even if they don't exist anymore they could've, and if they still do, cool! xd Hahaha, well, maybe one day we'll know ^^  

fun_loving_wierdo_001
Crew

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:05 pm
I believe in the kind that does exist..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:05 pm
I don't enterily believe in the folk lore kind but i do believe in vampires and i have a theory that may clarify the "immortality" i believe that humans have not one soul but two. One the "Newborn" soul which is a soul that has gone through a purification process and been stripped of its memories. Then there is a second soul an "Ancient" soul which has skipped the process of purification holding all the memories of its past life this soul is in a suspened in hibernation. I believe thats where vampires get the term "Awakening". I think that a vampire occurs when an ancient soul wakes up when something happens(I have not a clue what but SOMTHING happens). I hope that I have been informal.

I know theres a lot of spelling errors please don't complain. And as far as I know this is MY theory if you hear this theory anywhere else please tell me.  

deadtothecold
Crew

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:20 pm
deadtothecold
I don't enterily believe in the folk lore kind but i do believe in vampires and i have a theory that may clarify the "immortality" i believe that humans have not one soul but two. One the "Newborn" soul which is a soul that has gone through a purification process and been stripped of its memories. Then there is a second soul an "Ancient" soul which has skipped the process of purification holding all the memories of its past life this soul is in a suspened in hibernation. I believe thats where vampires get the term "Awakening". I think that a vampire occurs when an ancient soul wakes up when something happens(I have not a clue what but SOMTHING happens). I hope that I have been informal.

I know theres a lot of spelling errors please don't complain. And as far as I know this is MY theory if you hear this theory anywhere else please tell me.

That's a good theory. 3nodding I actually sort of believe somewhat what you have just said. About the two souls thing yeah I do believe that. It reminds me of the egyptian soul thing, the Ka and Ba. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:48 pm
Hmm, can't say I do.  

UraniumMonk

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:41 pm
I agree with Vampire_baby 27. I've known both immortal and mortal vampyres, so that makes since to me. But unlike popular belief, the vampyres I've known are very good friends of mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Personaly I believe that vampires are just made up. Wile people could servive on a diet of blood, I don't think that anyone needs to. So, yah, blood sucking, undead, immortal vamps are not real. ^-^ There are however some people that drain others of energy, and usualy need it to function normaly. These so called "energy vamps" took that name because of the fact that they drain there "victems" of their energy.

If I ever met someone that said they were a "real" vamp, I'd ask for some prof. ^-^  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

deadtothecold
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:03 pm
Neko_Bast
Personaly I believe that vampires are just made up. Wile people could servive on a diet of blood, I don't think that anyone needs to. So, yah, blood sucking, undead, immortal vamps are not real. ^-^ There are however some people that drain others of energy, and usualy need it to function normaly. These so called "energy vamps" took that name because of the fact that they drain there "victems" of their energy.

If I ever met someone that said they were a "real" vamp, I'd ask for some prof. ^-^
ahh energy vamps while not taking with the origanal form of parasitism they take the energy directly from the "host" while much more effective its also more dangerous as they take direct bits of the soul rather than ingesting the blood that contains small particals of it through the body and sifting through it and using it

energy vamps can function the same as sang's without it only the problem arises when they start to natturally draw the soul from random people to sustain what the person has as there "norm"

and if you assume that vamps would take offense to me reffering to them as "parasites" before you point your finger at myself ill tell you i myself am a vampire. As for "proof" i have none nor do any other vampire.

as for my late reply well i didnt see that a new post had been added  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:12 pm
I believe that there are vampires, but some are able to do those things that would "kill" a vampire. Like they can go in the sun but they dont like it, and they can eat garlic too. There are those that are children born into a human family, then grow onto their vampire habits. (me) Then there are those born as a vampire, into a vampire colony, unable to stand light or tolerate garlic. There is the one vampire, leader, who is somewhat immortal until beaten in combat. Speaking for myself, my sister has commented on my vampire obbsesion and says if i say much more, she'll throw me to the vampires. That would make my day, honestly.  

LondonOnyx

xXxMagic WarriorxXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:09 am
I Feel that vampires live a long time, but not forever, I also feel that they won't die in sunlight like the movies say,I feel it drains there energy faster, I also feel that Hollywood doesn't make them out for what they really are, Have you ever heard of somone having all their blood drained out of them, without a colpret caught, it maybe just my opinion, but I feel they deserve more credit, most of them aren't evil, mostly kind is what they are, I also don't feel that they all will go to hell, becuase God wouldn't have put them on earth if they would go to hell. I think that what happens depends on what they themselves do, because it's not most of the time there fault that they were "turned" to be that way.  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff