Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Holy Halls -the RP- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:26 pm
Locale Name:Holy Halls

Classification: City Service/Other
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Unaligned (Gods...Buckets upon buckets full of gods)

Description:
A large, statuesque structure of (heh he) biblical proportions. Every wall features countless stained glass windows depicting scenes of divine fervor from countless religions. The entire structure seems to be constructed from pure white marble, gilt with gold and silver to reinforce the pure imagery. Sweeping arches, soaring pinnacles, towers which scrape the heavens themselves. Even several sunbathed gardens which remind man of eden itself

This place has served as the home for almost every major religious movement which has come through. It is blessed by the presence of several divine spirits to assist any who take up a ritual charge there. It even has a small army of statuesque, masterwork golems to aid the humble and troubled masses.

Above its door are emblazoned the words "Aemet emet" or "the truth of god's truth"

Past Events:*Lich King, a former priest of a long ago religion gives the key to its doors to an individual
*some devout religious
*Phomello enters holy halls
*some ruffians got i nto a little brawl that was ended by a priest of the halls
*some evil clowns invaded the temple and were exorcised

Current Events:Hikaru rebuilt the Holy Halls  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:30 pm
A man dressed in sparkling clean holy robes walked into the area, gesturing toward the front gate.

"Here, my child." said the aparently holy man gesuring towards the structures entrance. "Taketh this key and open the gates to all that is good and holy..."

In truth, the man was the Lich King, it was unkown how he had aquired the key, but few would dare to ask. Most would simply assume, but that may be far from the truth...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:52 pm
Hikaru strode up behind the old man and gratefully took the key. "Well, alright then," he said as he walked up and opened the gates to his hall. Walking into the courtyard, he would glow white for a second as he absorbed energy, just a little boost from the warp he did into the necropolis. "This will be good, my dear friend, call me when the time has come, I must see to the decor..." his mouth wandered off as he turned and headed into the hall, opening a small door in the big door, and closed it behind him.

Inside the hall was MUCH bigger then the outside, and found it to be fully furnished. Not having to waste any time decorating, he went to find his quarters, needed to know where it was so he could bring his things from his old residence.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:58 pm
"As you wishy childe." said the kindly old robed man, turning and walking a short distance away.

It was dangerous for him to try and make a portal while he was so close to such a holy place. WHen he was several yards away, he let the illusion on him -literaly- melt off, and began drawing runes in the air.

THe assumed a cirtcular formation, and between them a red portal that resembled a gigantic pair of jaws opening in thin air apeared, and the Lich steped through and it shut behind him, leaving his voice echoing...

"You know where to find me, lad."

((Back to the necropolis))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:55 pm
Humming to himself, Hikaru sweeps the floor of the magnificent Holy Halls, it's doors open and inviting to all who wish to enjoy and bask in it's glory and His as well. Not having had much time to himself lately, it was rather nice to sit back and do something with no real purpose except making sure the place was clean, even though all he was doing was pushing around dirt. Thinking about this, he smiled, and continued to hum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:43 pm
Hikaru kneeled in front of the altar in which many figures of the religion had been placed. His hands were clasped in front of him with his eyes closed as he prayed. Holy spirits floated around, doing the cleaning of the upper areas, since he himself couldn't be bothered with anything except the sweeping of the floor. Finishing, he stood up and turned around, walking down the steps and down the center of the church and looked up to the painting on the ceiling. He couldn't believe who this had been built by, but he'd keep it a secret as long as he lived, for the after life, he didn't care.  

Mysterymelonman

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:34 pm
Haru pushed open the doors to the holy building his brow drenched with sweat. "How are you so cool and dry after running all that way?" He asked as Tobias walked in behind him. "And don't say that its the lord's doing."

"I am trained to the peek physical condition of the human male, I can run a few miles before I really get tired, and plus I am sweating my hair is thick enough to keep you from seeing me sweat like a pig." He said as he sat down breathing like a hoy dog. "Next time don't start singing that song and I won't have to chase you over buildings and things like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:23 pm
Turning his attention to the newcomers, Hikaru smiled and walked up to them. "Welcome," he said, clasping his hands in front of him and giving them a bow "To the Holy Halls."  

Mysterymelonman

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:25 pm
"hello and thanks for the welcome, I'm going to tune out for a moment; I wnna check in on the two we left back at the Grey tower." Tobias said stretching out and taking a meditative postion. After sitting for a few minutes a large white and black tiger appeared from nowhere and stalked out of the building.

"Wow, where did that thing come from!" Haru yelled in surprise. He moved back from it feeling an odd energy flowing from it. "This week has been kind of odd, I'm going to pas out for a while." He said falling back looking up at the ceiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:45 pm
Looking at both of the forms, he shrugged and walked away, going nowhere in particular as there was no where in particular to go. It was just a massive hall, with a few bedrooms scattered here and there for the cleregy.  

Mysterymelonman

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:56 pm
"Hey is there a safe place I can put him until that tiger gets back with his consciousness?who was walking away. He got to his feet and stretched, he reached up to move tobias but was hit by a burst of wind. "Ow... I think I should have expected that; he is protected by his powers."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:32 am
Turning to look at them both, he smiled and replied "Certainly." Walking over to the meditating form, he scratched his head and then picked him up without touching him, a softly glowing platform beneath him. "Right this way," he said, walking towards a room with the man on the platform floating behind him.  

Mysterymelonman

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:14 pm
"Thank you, I did't think I would be able to lift him because of his powers." Haru said rubbing his hands to relieve the pain. "I think I've got wind burn." He watched the man not really sure if he should trust him completly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:43 pm
He turned around and the platform moved out of the way. Walking up to Haru, he looked at the man's hand. "Hmm, simple enough, nothing necrotic about it," he said, holding his hand over it as a soft light eminated from it, healing the burn. "Done and done, now, let's hurry along, things must be done and what not," he said, turning around and continueing towards a room.  

Mysterymelonman

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:25 pm
"Thanks hat was going to cramp my skills if it had stayed." Haru said turning to follow the man. "Hey you're awake."

"I'm sorry; I ws kind in a situation; I think I can't remeber what goes on when I'm in my medatative stat." Tobias said with a yawn. "So whats this I heard about getting to work, I am ready for aything you toss at me."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff