Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peasant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:05 am
Tell us a bit about yourself
Introduce yourself, tell us how you got here, and what you plan on doing with your winnings if you are chosen. smile

Hey, I'm Peasant, formerly known as Sinelo. I go by Kevin in the real world. I'm 19, going on 20, and working as a freelance web developer. I'm still living in the comfort of my parents' huge house in Loomis, California. For months now, I've been trying to pull myself away from gaming and motivate myself to work more...but I am still a kid at heart. That doesn't stop me from coming up with some great business ideas, though. One of my first steps is moving away from the counterproductive world of Gaia. Though, I didn't just want to disappear and let my items rot, but I also didn't want to give everything away too quickly or to too few people. I wanted to leave my mark in Gaia history. So, in an effort to "go out with a bang," I started the Mil-A-Day Giveaway. And here I am a week later, typing this message to over 850 guild members, just five days from the start of the giveaway when the first million will be given out!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:14 am
Hi. I'm MustangDragon (Stang) and I just completed my first quest, for the Angelic Scarf. I've done a lot of vending and some on the exchange, so I know how to work hard for something. I entered contests and applied at charities, which helped a lot. I've got two writing contests lined up to enter now (they start in a few days), so have high hopes for them. I haven't started my quest thread for the Angelic Sash yet, but will in about a week. I'm pooped from the last quest! LOL.

I'm a horse person, have one old mare I've had for 17 years. She's a sweetie, and I'm keeping her going as long as I can. I don't ride her anymore, she's retired now. I have a cat named Jack who is a great mouser. We live on a horse farm (I rent the converted bunkhouse), so there are plenty of mice for him to catch.

I love Gaia, came here from Habbo where the avi's look like ill-formed chess pieces. Ugh. But I do like designing rooms there and have won a lot of contests for that.

Here, the people are more adult, and the avi's are cute and the equipables are great. The forums and guilds are great fun, and just in general this is a wonderful place to hang.

And boy, this is a great guild! Hope I get somethin, but it's a great idea anyway. It's amazing that someone would give away this much gold, after having worked for it (I'm sure). Sounds good, though... getting back to real life. I'm a little older myself (120) (heh) and retired on disability, so this place is sort of a godsend for me. I have friends here that I've urged to join, and I've known some of them as long as 7 or 8 years on line. They are mostly younger than me, but not by much. A few are youngsters, in their teens or early twenties, and I enjoy encouraging them and listening to their problems, plus doing fun games.

Oh, I put the guild banner in my profile, my sig and my store. Don't want anyone to miss out!  

MustangDragon

l Puffy l

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:39 am
Who am I? How did I get to be me? If I wasn't me, who would I be? How can you mend a broken heart? These are all good questions. Well, almost all good questions���I'm pretty sure the last one is just a Bee Gees song.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is who I am now is what I was then, plus all the stuff in between, minus a few years during the seventies. Actually, that might not be what I'm trying to say. Here's what I really mean: I was born .I live in a house on some road.
I have these two old people who are my parents , I have one lil person who is my son. I live with a nother person who is my roommate.
lets see what els can I tell you? Hmmm let me think.
My name? You can call me Lynn Or Andy
My location? Really does not matter.
My interests? I am not obliged to answer that. rofl JK that comes later.
My age? Classified. xp
I am a easy going person for the most part. Life is to short not to be.
I love animal. But then again don't most people.
I like movies and books.
I am a jeans and T-shirt girl I do not like to dress up at all. Ya you heard me right i said Girl. blaugh
Now that we have that out of the way lets see what els can i tell you?
Oh hell Use your imagination. xp
blaugh Likes / Love blaugh
1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2. My friends
3. My Family
4. My Xbox
5. Ice Cream
6. Cookies
scream Dislikes scream
1. Dishonest people
2. Brussle Sprouts
3. Stuck-Up people
4. Ignorant people
5. Spinach

oops had to come back and add this
What I would do if I won.
First I wont to say just having a chains is really cool, thanks for giving me this opportunity.
now what I would do is help my best friend buy the last of her dream avi, I would buy a kiki and love her and never let her go. omg ya I know totally obsess with kiki but come on peeps she is so cute.
And I would help out the charity that helped me get started on Gaia and any one else who has donated.
I may tuck a lil away for safe keeping, so I could buy letter after they open if its something like.
Yea that’s about sums it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:30 am
Herro ;D

I`m r--a--i--n formerly,
RAWR emo-saurus.
I go by Rain<33
15 turning 16.
I live in California,
&it`s the bestx33
It`s next to San Jose xDD.
I like the mall &
shopping =X
I wear Hollister, Abercrombie
&Gap.. xD<33
I luff boba.
I heart Gaia, it`s a drug,
and i`m the addict<33
Living life to the fullest is
my goal.
I love my friends, family & God.
I luff Video Games, but
don`t own any consoles sweatdrop
I`m not judgemental,
but I`m pretty sentemental.
I like helping people,
&meeting new friends also.
I love, not hate.
I dislike few people,
but those are the ones that
are cocky, rude & others of that sort.

I play a lot of games online,
i played cokemusic to habbo to
runescape & more.
My friend brought me to Gaia
in 2003, but i ended up leaving.
I came back in 2006 , but couldn`t
find my acc, so i made this one.

If I won, I would finish my
dream avvie. After that
I would donate to rest to
a Charity, or some worthy people.

I think it is a great experience,
to even have a chance at winning a mil,
after that i would like to open a charity
and help people ;D<33

Thanks Sinelo.

r--a--i--n

Miss KP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:13 am
    celestrian_goddess referred me to the giveaway, that's how I got into the guild; that's also how I know about this giveaway. Though, if I won a million gold, I would buy the items I need for my main quests. With the money I have left, I would help my friends and others with their quest. I would probably open a charity to help people since a lot of people have helped me with my quests.

♥ N A M E; » Kathy Pham
    ♥ N I C K N A M E S; » Kaffie, Kat
    ♥ D.O.B; »August 9th, 1989
    ♥ A G E; » 17 years old
    ♥ Z O D I A C; » Leo/Snake
    ♥ L O C A T I O N; » Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    ♥ H E I G H T; » 5'7 or 170 cm
    ♥ W E I G H T; » 115 lbs
    ♥ H A I R - - C O L O R; » Black
    ♥ E Y E S - - C O L O R; » Brown
    ♥ S T A T U S; » Single
    ♥ E T H N I C I T Y; » Vietnamese
    ♥ E D U C A T I O N; » College in Social Science, Administration
    ♥ L I N G U I S T I C; » Vietnamese, English and French
    ♥ C O L O R S; » Blue, Pink, Purple
    ♥ L I K E S / L O V E S; » ♥ Play on the piano, ♥ listen to music, ♥ DBSK, ♥ Bubble tea , ♥ Asian Culture, ♥ Anime
    ♥ L I N K S; » Livejournal, MySpace, Facebook
    To see me play piano, click on the link. It will lead you to my video where I'm playing a song from Corpse Bride. » C L I C K - - H E R E «

:: » M O R E « :: » A B O U T « :: » M E « ::
» S H Y «
» Q U I E T «
» R E S E R V E D «
» S E N S I T I V E «
» E M O T I O N A L «
» T O O ♥ G E N E R O U S «
» S H O P - A - H O L I C «
» C A M ♥ W H O R E «
» I M P A T I E N T [Sometimes] «
» S T U B B O R N «
» L A Z Y «

♥ K O R E A N - - M U S I C » DBSK, Fly To The Sky, Shinhwa, G.O.D, Big Bang, SMTown, Super Junior, SSS501, SG Wannabe, Zhang Li Yin, Lee Hyori, Junjin, Lee Minwoo, Shin Hyesung, SE7EN, Bi Rain, Epik High, Brian Joo, Eru, Xing, Girlfriends, H.O.T, Tim, BoA, Kangta, etc.

♥ J A P A N E S E - - M U S I C » Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, BoA, HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, X Japan, Nami Tamaki, Koda Kumi, etc.

♥ C H I N E S E - - M U S I C » Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Andy Lau, Kelly Chen, Aaron Kwok, Leehom Wang, Joey Yung, etc.

♥ V I E T - - M U S I C » Cat Tien, Andy Quach, Nguyen Thang, Minh Tuyet, Bang Kieu, H.A.T, Cam Ly, Lam Truong, etc.

♥ E N G L I S H - - M U S I C » George Nozuka, My Chemical Romance, +44, Fall Out Boy, Panic! @ the Disco, Nickelback, Linkin Park, Eminem, Akon, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Chris Daughtry, Joe, Beyonce, Bobby Valentino, Nelly Furtado, Pussycat Dolls, Omarion, Jagged Edge, Hellogoodbye, Ciara, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:53 am
Hey. You can call me Zilla or Mighty, I'll answer to either of them. Uhm. If I won anything I'd either help myself with my quest (selfish I know, it's human nature) or my little Bro, Dainyus. Or I'd help any of my friends. 3nodding  

zilalmighty

Irian Shin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:05 pm
~Is known and Irian Shin, and pretty much goes by Iri or Irian...lives in the middle of nowhere, and as friends know, one does not talk much, if at all.~

~Just started on a huge quest, and so far has been pretty productive. Has been a member of Gaia since January, and have been on one quest, for every donation item.~

~Would use the gold for my main quest, but would also help members of my guild with quests of their on as well.~

~Waves hello to everyone, and takes my place on the couch, anxious for the big day!~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:55 pm
Heylo.
I'm thun_der_kat, you can call me Thunder.
In this mysterious thing known as "reality", I'm a college kid about a week away from finishing up freshman year.
I'm an obsessive writer with mild cases of both ADD and OCD. domokun
I love my boyfriend endlessly! 4laugh
I play four different musical instruments, as well as sing.

If you gotta know something else, just ask. I'll either tell you or tell you off, it's a potshot. wink *shrugs*

thun_der_kat

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:02 pm
Hey all, my name is Eulysa Vilae, Euli for short. I introduced myself in a thread a few days ago, when there didn't appear to be a formal intro thread, but now that there is, hi again *waves*
I've been on Gaia for just shy of 3 months, I'm a 21 year old sophomore soon-to-be linguistics major. I'm very into arts of all varieties (including performing arts), and science. I do consider myself a huge nerd/geek, but I'm proud of it, so *shrug*. Anyway, I don't know what there is to say really. Hi!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:07 pm
I totally forgot to answer the what I would do with the winnings if I were chosen. Well, I would certainly indulge my wishlist ^-^ and focus on helping out other members, especially ones who have helped me, cuz I believe in reciprocity, but also newbies who are a little lost, or just need help, as well as old hats who are questing. And I will probably set aside a bit of it to donate back to the guild, cuz I'm learning very quickly how hard it is to gather 1M gold.  

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

moonbeam5003

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:35 pm
I'm not great with introductions, but I'm 17 years old (18 in july).
I have 6 nephews and 1 niece and another one on the way.
I'm graduating in 1 month, and I'm really nervous.

If I win, I plan to buy an item or two that I really want, and I'll donate about 100K of it to random quests.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:51 pm
Alex
Male
California
Net worth: 5.3Million gold
hobbies: games, acting, sleepin
Random note: 145 I.Q.  

Faust__VIII

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Well lemme see here..

User ImageName: Just call me Bella, or Bells.

User ImageAge: Classified but younger then 18 and older then 14! Hehe.

User ImageDate: December 13th. YES THAT IS A FRIDAY! Haha!

User ImageLanguages: Italian, English, Greek, Spanish.

User ImageEducation: High School

User ImageWeight: 117

User ImageColors: Silver, white, gold, light blue.

User ImageLooks: I'm pretty slender..I'm 5'3. <-- Yes go ahead and laugh at me! I'll never grow.. crying I am Italian from my mother's and father's side. I enjoy going to Italy every other year, its a family tradition and I ♥ it so much! I have black hair and blue eyes (weird I know) and I enjoy playing sports, especially karate (Black belt, 3rd Degree) soccer, volleyball, swim, track and softball. I love anime and manga, makeup, being a good and helpful friend whenever someone weally weally needs it!

User ImageClothing: Old Navy, American Eagle, Victoria's Secret. <-- My close cousin works here, I have to help her advertise! (And I don't mean lingerie wise..)

User Image
I'M A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER! W00T!
User Image

User ImageA few words that can pretty much sum me up:
Generous
Naive
Ku-ute
Dependant
Compassionate
Hopeful
Dedicated
Emotional
{kick-a**} Roleplayer
Musical
Friendly
Easily Entertained
Overly Energetic

(Yes that last one IS true! Haha!)

User ImageThe four most important things in my life as of right now:
My family/loved ones
My Education
The will and mind power to succeed
To pursue musical arts

User ImageThings I can't STAND:
Hackers/Scammers
People who judge
One-liners (In RP's!)
Medicine that never helps
Tornadoes
Bumble Bees
Constant yelling
Strong smelling perfumes
Rap that discriminates women
Scratching nails on chalkboard..{{Shiver!}}

User ImageGaia Gold Goal (The Three G's): To make at least 200k and not spend it all too fast!

User ImageCurrent Song that I'm singing: Summertime:.:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:59 pm
HI, Call me Lexi please!
My fave colors are black and green.
I am 15 going to be 16.
I have a boyfriend, David, which i love so much! (5 months so far)
I am Bi (please don't make fun of me) sweatdrop
I started a quest On November 1st. for my OMG hat. (3 million gold)
uhhh..

I live in Illinois..

annd uhh..

I can't think what else.

Any questions!?

Alexxxxis

havockitty

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:48 pm
EH well here goes nothing ^_^

Name: Havoc but you can Call me that or H.C for short
height: 5 feet 6

-Why is my avi a guy.. eh habit ^_^ I have a female in the making too.

Anything else you can know by talking to me and jsut trying to get to me. I like talking to people and am only looking for friends. Why? Cuz friends rock. smile
On general note about me: I am a horror movie fanatic and Zombie/old school killer lover. That and I practice hojitsu and am certified in lifeguard traing. (meaning I can save you!) Oh BTW my spelling is horrendous for an English major xd I love to draw chibis btw.. they make me happy

If I won heres what would happen. 1) Some gold would go to my avi 2) some would be put away and donated to friends to suport their quests. 3) some would be donated to the guild to help continue this wonderful mission!

- I hope to get to talk to many of you heart  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces