0%  [ 0 ]
Other (post suggestion below)
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:31 am
This is something I probably should have done a long time ago.

As most of you may or may not know, I have been really busy with school commitments and with exams coming up and crew members being busy I want to get this guild going before it goes completely redundant in my absence.

Firstly
Subforum
At the moment the subforum is purely for crew, however I don't really think its necessary any more and I want to put it to better use. I was thinking of turing it into either a place for learning/speaking elvish or perhaps a place for games.

New Threads
Menegil
5.) It's a good idea that before you post a new topic, you look and see if there is already a topic on that subject on the front page. Don't copy other people's threads either. New and original threads are always welcome though, and don't be afraid to make a thread.

Nothing further really needs to be said.

Competitions
Atm, I'm willing to put 5k towards a competition. Suggestions (ie Avatar, art, etc.), or someone to organise would be great.

If not I will try organise something by the end of next month.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:38 pm
Art contests are always fun, do we have any artists out there?  

churrlo

SYFFER

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:53 am
Art contests do work well. They have in most of my other guilds and I believe there was one here about two years ago. I doubt a prize is necessary but it may attract the less willing (aka lazy) members.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:18 am
Haha, it'll be great without a prize, since all my money is currently in items and in the marketplace....if people are willing to it for free sure! Hopefully make some more banners too...I don't think I've seen anyone else have this guild's banner in their sig, however considering its inactively...I suppose its not really much of a surprise.

As soon as I get my printer working I will be able to post art....hopefully I can get it working this weekend...(no promises XP)  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:17 am
That sounds great ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:05 am
Yes, and if we actually get it up and running it would be even better, however I'm not going to start anything now because it'll get me far too distracted from studying for my exams coming up gonk . O by the way, that will be why I randomly post and really rarely...I'm trying to focus on studying...  

Rudhe
Captain

Atalantë - A new beginning

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces