Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:45 am
Hey guys...with me working on my senior honors thesis and getting ready to graduate and adult life in general, I haven't really been able to make this place as lively as I wish it could be.

I'd like your input on what you'd like to see here!

What do you think could be better with this guild?
What do you like about this guild?
What don't you like about this guild?
Is there a feature or something you'd like to see that isn't here?

Throw any ideas out, folks :3 I want to make this a fun and active place for everyone.

And while we're at it...doesn't anyone want to contribute to some graphic to prettify this place?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:37 pm
What do you think could be better with this guild?

For the people to post more often, for them to come and look at whats going on. maybe we can have a certain topic like discuss one character of Yukis every week and stuff ... i dont know sweatdrop

What do you like about this guild?

That people know about Kaori Yuki and love her work just as much as i do!!

What don't you like about this guild?

That.. people dont post much T.T

Is there a feature or something you'd like to see that isn't here?

Not really. the guild isnt bad but its mostly that people dont post very much. Maybe we can make a site that is aside from this forum or something?? i dont know about what exacly could be there except for info on where to get the manga and brief descriptions on them and stuff...
Other than thati guess i really cant help T.T

i feel so useless T.T  

-MarToxensDummies-

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:28 pm
Haha, don't feel useless...you're the only response so far!

Yeah, the guild has been slow lately...a lot of the original members seem to have moved on, and a lot of activity here is based on what Kaori Yuki is releasing currently which is really...nothing.

A chapter or two of Ludwig Kakumei comes out now and then, but otherwise, she isn't doing any other big projects.

The U.S. has the release of Angel Sanctuary, God Child and The Cain Saga to keep it busy, so hopefully people will be able to discuss those even though all of those series have long since stopped having anything new and exciting happen to them.

I'm trying to think up ways to get people more involved and interested in coming here more often...proper series synopses and reviews would be nice, but I can't do them all on my own! (For one, I haven't read Zero no soukoushi or finished Fairy Cube or Psycho Knocker)...

We have a bit of guild donations in the bank, if we can get more we can set up some subforums for some kind of purpose, I suppose...

I'm trying to snazz up the main page wih some graphics and have posted up a proposed contest for members to contribute some graphics.
I have yet to post the prizes yet because I want them to be desireable but of equivalent value and something that won't break my personal bank ^_^; So I'm still poking around for something suitable...

I think that Weekly character discussion might be very interesting!
Thanks for the suggestions!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:54 am
your welcome. i couldnt believe that no one had posted here.

anyways i can probably do some reviews on the books that i've read though some i havent finished because i cant seem to find scans and stuff.

also i saw thatwe still dont have an official layout pic. if i had paint shop pro or photoshop i would try to do one. but sadly my trial is over T.T  

-MarToxensDummies-

Drag Hustler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:05 pm
I love this guild and the idea to create it and such, but I looked on the user list and there are soooo many people who have not even posted once. I also think we should create some sub forums or something. The guild has over 7000 gold in it's savings.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:17 pm
Thanks for the suggestions, I've been thinking of doing a member list purge for a while.

And if subforums are requested, what kind of subforums would people like to see? I just haven't seen a huge need for it yet, but I am completely open to suggestion.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ceana Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:35 pm
Hello! I saw that you had a lot of gold in the guild account, so I thought that buying subforums would be nice. You could make one for each of the major Kaori Yuki works (like GodChild and Angel Sanctuary) since there's so many topics about them. Then add a third for all of the rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:00 am
I think the subforums idea could actually work, possibly. Then maybe a member-drive or something.  

Xterius

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff