Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
So emo means you cut yourself? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do all emos cut?
  Yes
  No
View Results

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:28 pm
So yeah
Everyone at my school think that when you say you're emo that means that you cut yourself. I admit I cut myself but alot of my friends are emo and they don't cut. Seriosly this is what I heard at school the other day

Daniel: Hannah are you emo
Hannah: Heh no does it look like I cut.

and now everyone thinks that all emos cut themselves. It's starting to piss me off and get me worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:13 pm
When you hear the word "emo", doesn't always mean you cut yourself. Not all, but most emos do cut themselves. People may cut themselves for different reasons but that doesn't always mean you're emo. Everyone at your school then doesn't know the real definition of an emo because you just can't say, "Oh, I think or you are emo so that must mean you cut yourself." Cause that's wrong. Don't believe what they have to say about it. They don't know what they're talking about. So please don't get all pissed off and worried about it cause there's no reason to, so then just go on about your own business and leave them to believe what they want. I hope I helped and good luck. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to PM me.
~
♥Stephanie Kasen

steph kasen

Romantic Lover

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:28 pm
Emos =/= People.

People with mental problems cut, not just scene kids.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:16 pm
Moonlight Agony
Emos =/= People.

People with mental problems cut, not just scene kids.

and what i've said before, if you don't like the fact people stick that to "emos"
then don't cut, you guys have brought that unto yourself  

The Dadalorian
Crew

the darkest white

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:54 pm
ugh I hate that. Some people just don't understand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:12 am
the-darkest-white
ugh I hate that. Some people just don't understand.

Probably because when people outside of the culture do start to understand, you all change it enough so they don't understand it anymore.

Just like women; at all times, the man must never know the rules of a woman, if at any point the woman suspects the man of knowing, she must change the rule immediately and without warning. (lol, sorry if that seemed sexist, but if you were offended by it, then go get a sense of humour and pull that rod out your a**.)  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:34 pm
except rellik, if it's something they like you knowing they keep it, like sarah likes how i know how to make her feel special. just by saying a few words  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:45 pm
That is NOT true at all!!!

Cutting is often seen when people are sad and depressed.

Emo > Emotive > Really happy or really sad
Really sad: Cutting can be an option to not think about your sadness

This is prooved scientificly!!!  

Kobalt93

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:07 pm
Chaos A.D.
except rellik, if it's something they like you knowing they keep it, like sarah likes how i know how to make her feel special. just by saying a few words
things like that are a given, I just mean when they start being cryptic and moody and expect you to know why, as if your psychic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:23 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
things like that are a given, I just mean when they start being cryptic and moody and expect you to know why, as if your psychic.
she's always in a good mood with me, i mean i can't make her mad, unless i say something about animal abuse then she can get pissed..believe me i've tried almost every way i can, except the uncalled for ones.
but yeah, other girls i know are like that and i'm like....sorry i exist, now go change your tampon or whatever  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:57 am
My friends friend won't let me be friends with her becuase she says I'm emo and that means I cut D:<  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:56 pm
Being emo doesn't mean cutting yourself, doing drugs and that other stuff... Emo people, just like us, have a choice, like all the other people. Cutting is a choice people make but it doesn't mean that if you cut, you're instantly emo. It is sad that whenever they see emo people all they think are the bad stuff... cry  

alloutfalloutredhot

cOOkies for teh shara

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:43 pm
Emo stands for Emotional!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:46 pm
cOOkies for teh shara
Emo stands for Emotional!!! stressed
Not it doesn't...  

Rellik San
Captain

buzzoholic

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:08 pm
emo stands for emotionally challenged from what ive heard and i started cutting because no one would believe i was emo. apparently if i didn't cut i wasn't emo. that made me so mad and emotional that i felt i had to cut to let out my anger. i did NOT start because they said i had to. it was my anger.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff