Mistress Raewyn

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:59 pm
-Midna's True form-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tell me...Do I look like her? Is there any way to improve her look?

I am currently in the avatar arena. What do you think? Will I win? 3nodding

Edit: Well, ended up I didn't win. Not even to the top 500 gonk
I had a 7.9 average.
Meh, Whatever they just didn't appreciate the awesomeness of Midna XD

Picture of her: Midnaness!

If you don't think I did a good job.....well why don't you edit it and show me? (You don't have to though.)
Link!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:13 pm
hmmm, I suggest not using the oculus magica, and using the white skin, and the warrior hair. other than that you did a pretty good job. I'd say 6/10  

The Darthjinstu
Crew

[- m i d n a -]

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:43 am
O______O

THEIF!!! scream scream scream

Lol... so maybe not quite... but it will be if you listen to Darthjinstu! Your avi isn't too bad.. i just dont like it cause i've already done it? xp Though i've never done your hair/head gear.

But still... Darthjinstu's ideas would make you look like me... and i really dont want you copying me! I've been cosplaying my avi as her since i started on gaia, and i've already put a lot! of work into the avi's i've created for me.

So good job with your cosplay... but please dont steal her from me! T___T  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:55 am
i feel stolen emo  

[- m i d n a -]

The Darthjinstu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:02 pm
[- m i d n a -]
O______O

THEIF!!! scream scream scream

Lol... so maybe not quite... but it will be if you listen to Darthjinstu! Your avi isn't too bad.. i just dont like it cause i've already done it? xp Though i've never done your hair/head gear.

But still... Darthjinstu's ideas would make you look like me... and i really dont want you copying me! I've been cosplaying my avi as her since i started on gaia, and i've already put a lot! of work into the avi's i've created for me.

So good job with your cosplay... but please dont steal her from me! T___T
yours looks great too.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:56 pm
Darthjinstu
hmmm, I suggest not using the oculus magica, and using the white skin, and the warrior hair. other than that you did a pretty good job. I'd say 6/10

I wanted the white skin too but its not available anymore. :_: But I do like this hair better though. I tried the warrior hair but I decided to choose this one because Midna has hair on the side of her face. The oculus magica...I thought its cute besides.. whats wrong with it? Midna does have red eyes no?  

Mistress Raewyn

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mistress Raewyn

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:13 pm
- m i d n a - : Oh wow! Another Midna cosplayer! Hehe...perhaps YOU are the the thief! mrgreen
Nah! Great minds think alike! 3nodding
So you cosplayed as her since you started Gaia? How long have you been on Gaia?
I have been here for...a bit more than a year. Yeah but I just started cosplaying her recently. But I was planning about it since December. ^_^
I love your Midna though!
heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:10 pm
Ryoohki_946
- m i d n a - : Oh wow! Another Midna cosplayer! Hehe...perhaps YOU are the the thief! mrgreen
Nah! Great minds think alike! 3nodding
So you cosplayed as her since you started Gaia? How long have you been on Gaia?
I have been here for...a bit more than a year. Yeah but I just started cosplaying her recently. But I was planning about it since December. ^_^
I love your Midna though!
heart

Lol.. well technically... i've been on Gaia since 2004. But that includes at least 4 different accounts. Lol... But i've been planning this one since i got my Wii/Twilight Princess. So yah.. like december ish as well.

But yup, we are both great 3nodding And i think we can be friends and happily cosplay along side each other as long as we dont copy and steal ideas from eachother. lol. Cuz its fun to be unique and interesting. ^^

But keep up the good work. I think we both look awesome! mrgreen  

[- m i d n a -]

The Darthjinstu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:29 am
Ryoohki_946
Darthjinstu

I wanted the white skin too but its not available anymore. :_: But I do like this hair better though. I tried the warrior hair but I decided to choose this one because Midna has hair on the side of her face. The oculus magica...I thought its cute besides.. whats wrong with it? Midna does have red eyes no?
not that white skin. those are grombies which were only available in 03. they're supposedly going to bring them back. man I sure hope they do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:56 pm
Lol.. well technically... i've been on Gaia since 2004. But that includes at least 4 different accounts. Lol... But i've been planning this one since i got my Wii/Twilight Princess. So yah.. like december ish as well.

But yup, we are both great 3nodding And i think we can be friends and happily cosplay along side each other as long as we dont copy and steal ideas from eachother. lol. Cuz its fun to be unique and interesting. ^^

But keep up the good work. I think we both look awesome! mrgreen
Yep yep! Midna Twins cosplaying together! Ruling the world with our awesomeness!! Hahaha! twisted
.....Uh...hehe..*Runs away* xd

Mistress Raewyn

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mistress Raewyn

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:57 pm
Darthjinstu
not that white skin. those are grombies which were only available in 03. they're supposedly going to bring them back. man I sure hope they do.

Oo really I would like one! XD Cant wait!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:59 pm
Both Midnas look nice, but didn't she have black hair??  

Older Link

[- m i d n a -]

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:18 am
Older Link
Both Midnas look nice, but didn't she have black hair??

Lmao no... She has orange hair, but wears a big black cloak with a hood on  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:59 am
u need to have the warrior hair style and the eyes arent red but it looks ok  

Minty0321

Mistress Raewyn

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Minty0321
u need to have the warrior hair style and the eyes arent red but it looks ok

I already said why I don't have the Warrior hair. And besides I don't want to copy my awesome Midna friend here!
P.s. Midna has red eyes. 3nodding

Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces