Reply World of Warcraft
_________[ATTN] POST IN THE NEW SUBFORUM Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mule Of Max

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:47 pm
    Post in the RP subforum. I know more then 15 people in this guild wanted one, and yet there are absolutely no new posts there in the last month.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:50 pm
I made an RP, and got no one to join.

INSTAFAIL?  

Capitalist Revolutionary

Veycai

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Might I make a suggestion for the RP subforum?

Instead of making multiple ones just ran by the members, why not have one setup by the crew?

Have one setup for a d20 system(visit Shimagakure, Way of the Ninja, or Bleach: Roots of Soul Society for examples). The crew would decide on the baddies, etc etc. With the d20 system, you could have everyone start in their respective villages and everything, with crew running the NPCs. People would slowly level up and explore, just like they do on WoW. This would later on lead to characters running into each other, and of course eventually leading to some sort of run against...well, whoever is set as the bad person.

The other one would be without a d20 system(just about every single other RP on Gaia). This one would obviously have to be watched to ensure no godmoding.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:30 pm
GASP!

I got spam in my RP!

Someone needs to step up and make a decent RP, because mine suck. Apparantly people look over there, or I wouldn't get spam. Just nothing worth joining, apparantly.

( crying )  

Capitalist Revolutionary

Veycai

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:35 pm
Funkalicious_Dude
GASP!

I got spam in my RP!

Someone needs to step up and make a decent RP, because mine suck. Apparantly people look over there, or I wouldn't get spam. Just nothing worth joining, apparantly.

( crying )
Do you back the idea I gave? I'm sure that would lead to less spam.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:03 pm
The Darkness Makuta
Funkalicious_Dude
GASP!

I got spam in my RP!

( crying )
Do you back the idea I gave? I'm sure that would lead to less spam.

Not sure if I completely grasp the concept, but what I think you're talking about, sounds awesome.

No G kick for the below comment, lulz.

However, I don't think that the mods would get together like that and be very active.  

Capitalist Revolutionary

fahsky
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:11 pm
Funkalicious_Dude
However, I don't think that the mods would get together like that and be very active.

You're completly correct. I've never played/seen a D20 system in action & have zero interest in learning the system & writing a WoW-based RP with the system. Sorry. gonk However, if someone else makes one, I'd mod it like any other thread. 3nodding

I've been so busy with college since the RP subforum came out, I haven't even really looked at the forum, except to check for obvious spam threads in it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:24 pm
D20 is basically like D&D...just with some minor adjustments. It's really not that hard.

I'll try and get one setup. I'd like to have some help, though. If someone could maybe show me the basic advantages that a level 1 Tauren would have in comparison to, say, a level one human, for example?

Once I have all the bonuses, I don't think it'd be too hard to setup.

EDIT - Scratch that. I can't just use the WoW basis. Starting strength, constitution, etc etc etc.

Could somebody do me a favor, though? Go through and list the start stats, attacks, what those attacks can do, etc etc. Everything from Human Warrior to Blood Elf Druid. I want all their STARTING stats and the STARTING stats of their starting attacks.

Yeeees....I have mucho good ideas. twisted  

Veycai

Capitalist Revolutionary

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:08 pm
fahsky
Funkalicious_Dude

You're completly correct. I've never played/seen a D20 system in action & have zero interest in learning the system & writing a WoW-based RP with the system. Sorry. gonk However, if someone else makes one, I'd mod it like any other thread. 3nodding

I've been so busy with college since the RP subforum came out, I haven't even really looked at the forum, except to check for obvious spam threads in it.

No ban?

Huzzzah!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:09 pm
The Darkness Makuta
D20 is basically like D&D...just with some minor adjustments. It's really not that hard.

I'll try and get one setup. I'd like to have some help, though. If someone could maybe show me the basic advantages that a level 1 Tauren would have in comparison to, say, a level one human, for example?

Once I have all the bonuses, I don't think it'd be too hard to setup.

EDIT - Scratch that. I can't just use the WoW basis. Starting strength, constitution, etc etc etc.

Could somebody do me a favor, though? Go through and list the start stats, attacks, what those attacks can do, etc etc. Everything from Human Warrior to Blood Elf Druid. I want all their STARTING stats and the STARTING stats of their starting attacks.

Yeeees....I have mucho good ideas. twisted

lol, Be's are the least drood race in the game.

Besides. It won't work. Maybe a moderator could make the RP's and make certain people be the moderators for the thread.  

Capitalist Revolutionary

PrototypeHastur

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Well we need more then an open RP really. Some people don't wish to play their WoW character.

How about the option of being any character in the Warcraft World. Add a main story (Please no World of Warcraft Plot. They all tend to suck). Add who would like to be a baddy, a goody, a nobodyy, etc etc.

Have it one or two stories for a start. Then if there is a side story, then label a new thread as a substory to deal with that plot, then get back to the main story.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:34 pm
Nnnnooo, I didn't mean play their actual WoW character. I meant base our system off of the WoW point style.

And quests and such would obviously be needed if we do a d20 RP. How else are people going to get their character stronger and ready for whoever is set as the main baddy?  

Veycai

PrototypeHastur

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:29 pm
Only problem is, is that alot of people may not like the d20 system of DnD. I play DnD myself, but that doesn't necessarily have people liking the d20 system.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:28 pm
That's why you could setup two RPs. One d20, one non-d20.

Makes everyone happy, right? biggrin  

Veycai

Soppon
Vice Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:10 pm
After being swamped by school I have been swamped by work. T.T I've been on Gaia like 20 minutes in the last two weeks. Gah.

I for one am not willing to run RPs. I will partake in them possibly but I don't have the time to really do too much. If there is however someone SERIOUSLY interested and dedicated we can probably work things out. And no, a person in a guild can't be promoted to crew for just certain subforums.

World of Warcraft

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff