Bog of Eternal Stench!
  WOOO! :D;;
  Um..what? xD
View Results

Frettchen

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:16 pm
So.
Any of you punks ever get stuck in a bog before?
xd

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

No...

Maybe...not sure.

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:25 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

Oh...the bog of eternal stench?

I think I've felt like I've been in there...

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:46 pm
Bogs are kool.  

black_knightj

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:09 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

Can't say that I have.

I live in Tennessee. I think we're pretty much bogless.

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:14 pm
Yes. there was a "wetlands" in part of the pasture where I used to live (the property with the house included a pasture, I didn't live in a pasture, quit smirking guys). But what is worse is getting one's rubber boots sucked off one's feet by mud that's two feet deep and not actually mud because we're talking about a corral where horses live.  

`Ragnar

your_only_pucha

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:29 am
Damelo mami, you know I like the way you move your body
All eyes on you in the party

*Googles bog*

No.

You are so hotty hotty,
and the way that you twist and turn you amaze me

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff