Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
king mickey as a playable character Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:50 am
my friends say that if you lose certain boss fight, you can play as mickey for the fight. is this real???  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:08 pm
Yup. He only has two attacks (Attack and...Pearl I think), plus the Reaction Command D Charge (for powering up Drive Gauge to get a Reaction Command to heal Sora w/ full HP and MP). He's very agile and...it looks really cool to watch him fight!!  

Akira Shinji

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:14 am
Akira Shinji
Yup. He only has two attacks (Attack and...Pearl I think), plus the Reaction Command D Charge (for powering up Drive Gauge to get a Reaction Command to heal Sora w/ full HP and MP). He's very agile and...it looks really cool to watch him fight!!
who do you have to lose to??  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:21 pm
What game is this in? KH2? thats crazy i never heard anyone who has played it say anything about being able to play as mickey, thats awesome!!  

=DarthMarter=

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:13 am
=DarthMarter=
What game is this in? KH2? thats crazy i never heard anyone who has played it say anything about being able to play as mickey, thats awesome!!
that was my first reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Only on certain boss fights when you die...I got him twice on Xaldin fight before and...I think once on Cerberus. But that's probably not all of them.  

Akira Shinji

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:27 am
Akira Shinji
Only on certain boss fights when you die...I got him twice on Xaldin fight before and...I think once on Cerberus. But that's probably not all of them.
kool. ill have to go back and try that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:57 pm
Cerberpus Xaldin, Shan-Yu and..I'm not sure who else yet.

Mickey has rediculous Combos and a cool jump. his Pearl attack is fast and does a fair amnt. of damage. if he runs low on Hp he'll just restore all of your Hp then leave. He cannot kill the boss, Sora has to do it.  

Greenk4

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:52 pm
Yeah. You can do it on Xemnas too. It works like this:

Each time you die in big boss battles (Organization/most world bosses) a screen comes up with the choices "It's all over" or "Don't give up!". If you pick Option 2, you get to play as Mickey. Every time you die, the percentage goes down. So:

No deaths: 100%
1 death: 85%
2 deaths: 70%
3 deaths: 60%
4+ deaths: 50%  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:09 pm
dante_sparta
my friends say that if you lose certain boss fight, you can play as mickey for the fight. is this real???
yes however if you have a action reply

you can play as mickey with riku as his teammate in hollow bastion

Mickey and Riku in HB (Hold down L1 L2 R1 R2 Triangle Circle as ur walking into a new map)
PYJ4-6TKH-6MCE4
RV7D-AZUJ-V2GJX
RB4C-2QBQ-BUAU8
KZ9R-H3YH-Q16W5
3UQA-N5FX-RMQJ3

And of course, flying Mickey cheat. (save with this cheat on but start game w/o it later) adds Glide Max to Mickey's abilities. equip it.
2J9N-HZWH-9J93M
MQ21-U82G-FHWNX  

[PC] Chaos

Sergeant CJ

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:28 pm
i played on the first beats castle fight and hes pretty cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:56 pm
Yes, like everybody has been saying you can play as mickey and yes it is very cool. i fought him once on medium difficulty when fighting Xaldin at beasts castle and on hard at beasts castle when fighting the possessed statues and it is very very cool!!! I just hope this option becomes available in KH3 (even though thats not what its gonna be called)  

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:04 pm
SUPPOSEDLY you can fight as Mickey during the first fight with Xemnas in the World that Never Was. I killed him to easily so I don't know if it's true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:29 am
king mickey is much more aggressive and stronger than sora, when sora dies in some certain boss (like xaldin, shan yu, etc..) king mickey will appear. When you have finished the game, you will see your result there where how many times king mickey helped you. I think it's much better if you beat a boss without king mickey's help, that's just my opinion.  

-Queen Emelone-

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:31 am
in hte whole game i only had him twice, but ican't remember where sweatdrop . but king mickey isjust random at any boss fight. my sister had him 5 times in Beast's Castle if you play it first time, so random it is eek .  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff