Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild History: A Long Expected Guild Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:15 pm
After three frustrating days, the guild is finally up! I would first want to thank Longbow UK and Kementari for the donations that helped me create the guild. We now possess a safe haven, thanks to you!

The discussion will have the following topics, on order:

-Rules for the Guild
-Creation of Banners
-Nomination of Crew Members & Respective Voting
-Make the guild your home!!

I OFFICIALLY OPEN THE NUMENÓRË GUILD!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:26 pm
yay!!! whee

we are saved!!! xp

about the banners, Im setting uo a shop now, so when im finished, could I try to make a banner for it?
Im not the best..but...you'll be the judge of that. xp

yay, second post!!! whee  

Thaxul

Kazaera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:27 pm
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! biggrin 3nodding 3nodding

Um. Like I said over in the forum, I can try and make some banners. I warn ye, though, that I'm not particularly good - I'm experimenting with Photoshop, but still have quite a ways to go.

I won't try and join the crew - I'm a newbie, and I can guarantee my irresponsibility, i.e., I'll disappear for long stretches of time without a word. As such, I'm not really the best choice.

*spreads herself out on the sofa, grabs the assessment she's supposed to be working on, a cup of hot chocolate and her teddy bear* Ahhhh... feels goood...

Thank you, Menegil! smile smile 3nodding

EDIT: I'm also fighting the temptation to copy a longstanding tradition of another forum and opening an off-topic thread... must resist...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:31 pm
Please post the banners for the Guild in the Guild Banners Forum, that I'll create right away...they will all do, either crappy or stylish 3nodding  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Kazaera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:33 pm
Menegil
Please post the banners for the Guild in the Guild Banners Forum, that I'll create right away...they will all do, either crappy or stylish 3nodding

Ah... good.

Any ideas for banners, people? My creative juices appear to be all dried up. As evidenced by the horrible metaphors I'm using gonk .  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:48 pm
Woohoo! It's up! biggrin

I'll have a go at making a banner, but it will have to be done on MS Paint as Photoshop isn't working atm.  

Khorkalba

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:04 pm
*huggles the new guild and everyone in it*

A land safe from fangirls and illiterates, where the true Tolkien fans can live in peace! Yay! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:07 pm
Nienna of the Valar
*huggles the new guild and everyone in it*

A land safe from fangirls and illiterates, where the true Tolkien fans can live in peace! Yay! xd

Now if I can just get my computer to actually run Gaia successfully, life will be perfect. sweatdrop  

Merily

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:15 pm
I too can work on some banners. I am running opencanvas (not the best program, but it works) and I can make a few. I am glad you finally got it up and running Menegil. No more fangirlness for us!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:33 pm
YAY! Guild! Fun! *dances*

I'll attempt some banners...  

Zurgi

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:33 pm
FOMG Guild! O.o

And guild banners, too! Looks like that's pretty much covered, so I won't stay up all night trying to come up with something awesome. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:40 pm
And now, something that we can't pass without; RULES. Which rules should we have?  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:42 pm
Menegil
And now, something that we can't pass without; RULES. Which rules should we have?

same as usual i guess.....no spamming, talk about tolkiens work only, no FANGIRL-ISMS!!!!! etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:45 pm
thaxul
Menegil

same as usual i guess.....no spamming, talk about tolkiens work only, no FANGIRL-ISMS!!!!! etc.

3nodding Basically, the same rules as for the sub-forum, with a few extra standard guild rules added.  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:47 pm
Longbow UK
thaxul
Menegil

3nodding Basically, the same rules as for the sub-forum, with a few extra standard guild rules added.

3nodding yup!  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces