Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
What da- KH trading cards?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play the KH trading cards?
  Yes, I wanna have my own Keyblade deck!
  No, it's Organization deck all the way!!
  Who cares about those, I wanna play some other trading cards.
  There's a KH trading cards? 0.o
  Hey, what about the magic deck with no Keyblade or Organization?
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:34 am
You read the title, Kingdom Hearts trading cards is coming out in the end of the four quarter of this year for the USA. A friend of mine told me when she read it from KHinsider.

Somehow, I have my doubts about the trading cards. For some reason, KHinsider has put some of its own theories and haven't confirmed whether the theories is true or not such as the Chasers' names. Not to mention, if the KH crew is starting the trading cards, why so late? Shouldn't it suppose to come after the first KH was released?

So what is your opinion about the trading cards? And if it's true that the KH trading cards are coming, what do you think the game is similar to? Pokemon? Yu-Gi-Oh? or maybe Yu Yu Hashuko?

I think that the KH trading cards may be similar to Yu-Gi-Oh but not really.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:25 am
sounds interesting. i'll have to try it out. i liked playing yu gi oh but the show killed it for me.  

dante_sparta

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:59 am
I've just found out that the trading cards are true and they're not like Yu-Gi-Oh. Somehow, I like to know how do you play it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:34 pm
Ughh....that's going to be so lame...I could just imagine it now...all of my friends would act like uber anime nerds and start collecting cards and crap. And because I'm not into games like they are, they ridicule me for it and start to tease.

So then I make them know that my feelings are hurt and I give everyone the cold shoulder for leaving me out of the group activity. And it's not like I can just go onto another group of friends. It's EVERYBODY!  

Urumi Kanzaki 826

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Actually I bought two packs of the japanese version and I think they're pretty cool....well I mostly colleted them cause I like anything KH and It's a good pocket refence for my drawing at school. I usually get trading cards for pocket refrences. I don't play the games; I just lose or either that just take too long to think.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:09 am
Alchemy Puppet
Actually I bought two packs of the japanese version and I think they're pretty cool....well I mostly colleted them cause I like anything KH and It's a good pocket refence for my drawing at school. I usually get trading cards for pocket refrences. I don't play the games; I just lose or either that just take too long to think.

You have the trading cards? So how do people play the KH trading cards? They look like a collection cards like baseball cards when I saw it online, but I have a feeling that you can play too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:41 pm
Well Actually since they are the original japanese ones I can't understand it but I'm thinking it's based on the CoM version but more complicated it. I'm thinking of taking it to my Japanese teacher to find out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:49 am
CoM style? Oy....... Most of the KH fans hate that card battle system. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

fontelos2

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:51 am
Jisen Meizuki
CoM style? Oy....... Most of the KH fans hate that card battle system. sweatdrop
so true i know i hate but i'd still collect them cuz i love KH 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:05 pm
I didn't mind using the cards in Chain of Memories, and even if I did I would still collect the cards. xD heh, that gets me kinda excited to think of playing my friend at lunch and having people staring at us....hahaha.... sweatdrop (don't deny it, you would to xd : ) Oh, I love your siggy with Marluxia and Zexion. 3nodding  

-Kyncha-

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:54 am
I'm okay about the card battle system in Sora's story. It's the Riku's story that I hate. I can't customize his deck. gonk And besides, if it based on CoM, how the heck are we going to make an Organization deck or other characters deck such as Cloud or Beast? You can't mix them up with Riku, Sora, Donald, and Goofy cards together.

For example: You play Demyx's sitar with Blizzard. That's too weird for me. sweatdrop  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games