Submit

have you?
  Yes
  no
  I do that all the time
View Results

Mansis

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:11 am
has anyone else gotten everything in one of the games done including ALL of the side quests, and then restarted just for the fun of doing EVERYTHING over again? I just did that with my falzar yesterday. biggrin and I am almost done with the story part.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:58 pm
I did everything, restarted game, gave it as a gift.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Mansis

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:01 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:09 am
Yup! Completely beat Team Protoman and then restarted. I'm up to Grey now  

AkatsukiZero

Mansis

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:29 am
cool, the one thing that I hate is I am trying to get everything on blue moon but randomly after a while it will delete the game data and I will lose all of my progress evil I hate it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 pm
Why does it do that on battle network 4. It happened to mine twice!! and to a kid I was versing a while back.  

LeumasAuron

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:20 am
I beat 6 100% Greaga hard mode and everything I was expecting something cool at the end but the only reward was a thank you for playing. Its better then nothing but I could thonk of a couple things that would have been nice as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:40 pm
I had 100% on BN3 white, then it erased itself. now I have 100% again lol.  

whatever_desu
Crew

Mansis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:31 pm
lol cool. I got my friend to let me do that to his MMBN 2 and I almost have all of the chips I just need Bass V3 and then I will go for all of the P.A.s it is much easier now cause you already know what to do and what is going to happen. you also know secrets and what to look for. but still fun. soon I am going to buy my own 1, 2, both 3s, and Red Sun so that I have a complete colection. biggrin  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games