Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Tobey Maguire, emo? o.0 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:49 pm
I dont know about this guys, but when i saw spiderman 3, he was like alll EMO, and he was jussst...soo hott. eek emo it was a saddd movie. it made me cry. crying

looki:

User Image

User Image

Yeah. iF you got to see the movie, then talk to me. ^^' although, i know it just came out. =D if you watch it at late night, though. then no kids will be their. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:00 pm
Oh god that movie sucked, so much.
And yeah he was "Emo" for most of the movie. I saw his eye liner running in one scene, it was sad.
Damn it, the next movie I seen better not be this lame, last week it was The Invisible.  

Art Payment

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:42 pm
Well. The beginning was KINDA lame, but the rest was soo good. Well. Yeah. alot of people i know dont like spidey, but i still like the movie. I could see why some people wouldnt like the movie, and im sure theres plenty of other people out their who would be glad to commit suicide then instead watch spidey 3. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:45 pm
No comment no ******** comment stare  

DaisukeOrDark

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:18 pm
that was a pretty dumbass movie.. stare i only enjoyed the part where he flirted around with every hottie walking by..i lol-ed so much.. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 pm
Haha. Yeah. I liked him as a jerk or as the "evil" spiderman. he was much better. whee Except for when he hit MaryJan. 0-0. thats when iwas like...err. wow. 0-0 I think tobey would be a great comedian.  

rachele il grande

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:45 pm
The only good thing about that movie was the end fight scene, but that's not worth $8.

Next weekend I'm going to see 28 weeks later, that should make up for Spider Man 3 and The Invisible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:49 am
haha. The fighting scene was pretty cool. Well i wanna see Pirates and Harry POtter reallll bad. 0-0 it just hurts not being able to see it now. crying  

rachele il grande

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:16 am
He wasn't emo, he was an emotionally drained, tired and downhearted soul. Consider this, his work as Spiderman compromise anything he as Parker would like to do, including his relationship with Marry Jane. And now as Spidey, he has the symbiont to deal with as well (which should've had the Man-Spider storyline before Venom btw). Then follow that up his best friend trying to kill him as the "new" Goblin (which should be Hob Goblin for anyone who's actually read the comics).

So you know, I think its fair to say his depression is justified. And no it doesn't make Toby Maguire emo, it makes the character of Peter Parker depressed about his dual identities. (which if you read the comics is spidey's undertones, just as X-Mens is racism and Iron Man the dangers of money). God, does anyone here understand comic books at all. stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:38 am
He looks hot in the second picture 4laugh He looks alot better in the dark outfit to be honest stare  

unforgiven-sorrow-x

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:53 am
x pink and black x
He looks hot in the second picture 4laugh He looks alot better in the dark outfit to be honest stare

The "Dark Outfit" isn't an outfit, its a layer of living tissue.

HELLO! Do you people ever pay attention to source material or even the movies plot. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:21 am
Rellik San
x pink and black x

The "Dark Outfit" isn't an outfit, its a layer of living tissue.

HELLO! Do you people ever pay attention to source material or even the movies plot. talk2hand

You tell 'em, Rellik!  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:18 am
RachelInTheRye
Haha. Yeah. I liked him as a jerk or as the "evil" spiderman. he was much better. whee Except for when he hit MaryJan. 0-0. thats when iwas like...err. wow. 0-0 I think tobey would be a great comedian.

Its not "evil" Spiderman... its Venom... god, do you people ever pay any damn attention... Anything the symbiont life form (the black goo) attaches itself too becomes Venom's host, thusly turning into Venom. I swear, its like no one ever paid any attention at all to that film.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:24 am
My friend went crazy at the hair flip....xDD  

xoRockStarxBby

unforgiven-sorrow-x

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:26 am
Rellik San
RachelInTheRye

Its not "evil" Spiderman... its Venom... god, do you people ever pay any damn attention... Anything the symbiont life form (the black goo) attaches itself too becomes Venom's host, thusly turning into Venom. I swear, its like no one ever paid any attention at all to that film.

Lol. My bf just told me that today. He learns alot about it by playing the games, he hasn't actually seen the film stare  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games