Reply Cosplay Rating
Rate my Link cosplay!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Link_k92

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:52 pm
I'm going for the adult Link from 'Ocarina of Time' look. Say what you think of my avi.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:45 pm
i say get different earrings and....different hair xd  

Kye-kun

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lose the top. It does not go well with the cosplay. Use a green shirt mixed with the longjons, if desired, instead. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:29 am
kye-kun

If you looked at Link's earings, you would see that they are small and purple, not big and blue. Duoche.  

Link_k92

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:37 pm
link_k92
kye-kun

If you looked at Link's earings, you would see that they are small and purple, not big and blue. Duoche.
Blue. Small and blue.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:19 pm
Winndy
link_k92
kye-kun

Blue. Small and blue.

It's accually a shade of violet.  

Link_k92

Outset Island Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:36 pm
link_k92
Winndy
link_k92
kye-kun

Blue. Small and blue.

no, its blue. i dont really have a problem with your earrings though. however, you should change the top to a snug balloon skirt and a nice olive shirt, in my opinion. different hair would be good too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Outset Island Hero
link_k92
Winndy
link_k92
kye-kun

Blue. Small and blue.

no, its blue. i dont really have a problem with your earrings though. however, you should change the top to a snug balloon skirt and a nice olive shirt, in my opinion. different hair would be good too.

*agrees*

The earrings are small blue hoops in Ocarina of Time. Also, He has a green short sleeve shirt (I like using the Green Wrinkled Shirt), a red belt (I use Red Leather Belt), and a Green skirt/tunic (Green Balloon Skirt is one good green skirt that a male avatar can wear wink )

EDIT: About the hair, Link doesn't have hair that covers half of his face... He has bangs, and you can see both eyes. I say the Blonde/Yellow Rainy Hair style, or the Yellow Moby Hair style. I prefer the Rainy Hair Style myself... sweatdrop  

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:51 pm
Winndy's not sure what advice to give. xD;;; I guess what people have said already. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:06 pm
link freak131
User ImageUser Image

Lose the top. It does not go well with the cosplay. Use a green shirt mixed with the longjons, if desired, instead. 3nodding

sariously...lose the top...link may have been thought up and made in japan, but he wares a tunic and a kilt, not a ceremonial gi  

Shan Kisate

Navi teh Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:33 pm

I think it's really good... ^^;
I especially like the gloves and earring.
I always thought the earring was bluish-silver *shrugs* but I think your earring is as close as it's gonna come on Gaia.
I think the top is a cool idea. I've never seen it done like that... and what fun would it be if every cosplay Link were the same..?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:23 am
very nice! the earring looks cool ^-^ 3nodding
about the colors of Link's earrings, i think they are small and blue
..but this ones look awesome ^_~  

Sagara-Zelda

Derek StiIes -x--

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:20 am
Very Nice! ^-^ Everything looks good but the top. Try a Green Wrinkled Shirt, a belt andt a Green Kilt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:48 pm
link_k92
I'm going for the adult Link from 'Ocarina of Time' look. Say what you think of my avi.

I like it  

0Toon-Link0

Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces