Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Anyone Willing to Beta Read

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:24 am
I was recently attacked by a plot bunny while redesigning an old original character of mine, Sailor Universe, and now I'd really like someone I can bounce ideas off of and who might consider beta reading for me. The story is definitely still in the planning phase, although I do have a prologue of sorts written. If anyone here would be willing do that, let me know!

Summary of Moondance:
It has been seven years since the death of Star Galaxia. For seven years, there have been no attacks on the Earth by dark forces, until a man named Nikolas suddenly appears, sending a bizarre mix of human, animal, and demon after the senshi. Claiming to hail from the Court of the Four Moons, Nikolas promises Sailor Moon that times of peace are about to come to a very abrupt and bloody end.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:16 pm
How long, is it finished, are there plot holes, and what rating is it?  

DarknessofHeavenandDreams

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:58 pm
It's not finished. Like I said, I'm still planning a good deal of it. I've got about two chapters written.

I'm not sure what you mean by plot holes. I plan plots extensively, so I can stop plot holes from happening. Do you mean in relation to canon? I do my best not to contradict canon.

Rating... If I gave it a rating on FF.net, it would be either T+ or M, mostly because of Amelia and her crazy followers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:05 pm
ShadedGray
It's not finished. Like I said, I'm still planning a good deal of it. I've got about two chapters written.

I'm not sure what you mean by plot holes. I plan plots extensively, so I can stop plot holes from happening. Do you mean in relation to canon? I do my best not to contradict canon.

Rating... If I gave it a rating on FF.net, it would be either T+ or M, mostly because of Amelia and her crazy followers.

Send me a link  

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:18 pm
Er, because it's not beta'd, and because it's not done, I haven't posted it yet. I general email my stories to people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:20 pm
If my MSN doesn't show up soon, PM me and I'll send you my e-mail addy. If it does, my e-mail is the same as my MSN.  

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items