Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Attempt at a song, please help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Like it?
  Yes
  No
  I love it
  I hate it
  meh...
View Results

Shadow God

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:20 pm
I like to write songs lyrics, and i know this isn't organized well (Its from a year or two ago) But i'd like some feedback, constructive critisism is always appreciated, flaming is not. Tell me what you think

Stop trying to change the inevitable. There comes a time when one must accept himself or... well this is it and it aint looking good. So give up and give in cause you can't chance the inevitable, its pointless to try. They say you need to love yourself before you can love another, guess I was doomed before i even started...
The curse of live and its agonizing moments and crippling heartbreaks. What is the meaning of life? No one knows, all i know is to live one more day in this torturous hell would be unbearable. They say all wounds heal with time, guess they forgot to tell you how to deal with them till they do. So here i am, my insides torn to pieces. My heart is beating limply in my chest. How much longer must i wait? It seems like forever since she left but the wounds are still here. My insides will never heal. They say love conquers all, they must have forgotten about the unrequitted kind. How much longer must I wait? cause im dead inside...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:56 pm
This belongs in the Music Sub.  

DaisukeOrDark

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:35 pm
-Moved-

Please, people, read all announcements and pay attention to subforums.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:37 pm
DaisukeOrDark
This belongs in the Music Sub.

Thanks for moving it, i wasn't paying attension when i posted it.  

Shadow God

Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff