Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What item do you want most on gaia and why? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie! A new poll!
  woo? You're sweet?
  *sigh* I'm not impressed (T_T;)
View Results

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:39 pm
Love comes in many forms. Mine comes in the form of a man named BillUser Image

Just as the topic says,
what item do you want most on gaia and why?

Now the rules to this, you can only pick one item off of gaia.

Just do not think too hard, I know from experience, it will make your head burst O_O

User ImageTokio Hotel: Scream America/Canada. Coming out April 15th

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:41 pm
Ok, I shall start this off, the one item I definitely want most is the penguin slippers, why?

Because they are just way too cute, one day I will get them because I am cool that way. But I just really love the way they look. They have to be one of my favorite items on gaia.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:09 pm
anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:11 pm
Golden Laurels..

crying

Officer Hot Pantz V2

kaintehdragoon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:12 pm
hehe mine's actually pretty simple. Ace of Spades. That card would be wicked to have.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:13 pm
The one item I most want on gaia is the OMFG.

Because it the most insane item I've ever laid eyes on. It's just awesome to me.  

Kitty_boom

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:14 pm
Ah and then I guess I shall go second.EDIT: >>; Sorry, it seems this took me too long to write.
Like most other gaians the item I want most [right now] would have to be horns of the Demon. But I don't really think for the same reasons.
I am questing these because it's probably the only significantly pricy item on my girlfriends wishlist that I could ever hope to afford.
I really want to get her something nice for Christmas (which, even though it is far away...) or any other special occasion that might come up.
Cos then it would be really nice if she went all swoon-y on me. -^-^-

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:17 pm
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers. I just adore those evil looking things. Really, they look so unhappy to be on someones feet.

Railomica

5,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Honeey Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:18 pm
kaintehdragoon
hehe mine's actually pretty simple. Ace of Spades. That card would be wicked to have.

Yeah, I think that's the only item I'm really interested in acquiring now. Thankfully, it's not hard to get!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:19 pm
4 flame swords xp  

dark_fire559

kaintehdragoon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:22 pm
Lycanthropic
kaintehdragoon

Yeah, I think that's the only item I'm really interested in acquiring now. Thankfully, it's not hard to get!

Hehe yeah. And I'm pretty lucky when it comes to Slots so if I had the really bad urge to get some I would sink all my money into tickets and get it the fun way instead of buying it off of somebody. I like to earn my stuff...  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:25 pm
StrawBerryApple
Ah and then I guess I shall go second.EDIT: >>; Sorry, it seems this took me too long to write.
Like most other gaians the item I want most [right now] would have to be horns of the Demon. But I don't really think for the same reasons.
I am questing these because it's probably the only significantly pricy item on my girlfriends wishlist that I could ever hope to afford.
I really want to get her something nice for Christmas (which, even though it is far away...) or any other special occasion that might come up.
Cos then it would be really nice if she went all swoon-y on me. -^-^-

awww and you know what, that is actually a really sweet thing to do since they are quite pricey, all the power to ya and i really hope you are able to get that for her.
I wish my girlfriend would make an account on gaia crying  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Mo-mo]

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:25 pm
OMG

It's just the most amazing item on gaia 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:43 pm
Mini angel wings. <3333

I like them mostly because they're such a small detail, but can really make an outfit cool lookin'. Plus, it seems to layer a lot nicer than the item I got as consolation (bani clips) for not having the patience/insanity to quest for the real deal.  

tokyofro

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:44 pm
DJ's. I would wear them all the time 3nodding  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items