Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:09 pm
Locale Name:Northern Range

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: Kanareshii

Description:

An ancient mountain range which spans numerous climates, but its predominant feature is an oppressive mist. Forests, tundra, swamps and bogs, craggy peaks, even rumors of volcanoes among the numerous mountains, as well as the occasional small village.

The Range is an area shrouded in continual mystery, serving as a home to many bizarre creatures, unexplained phenomena, demon worshiping cults, escaped criminals, mysterious ruins, and more then a few ninja villages of a long time. The area is largely unexplored, and most of it remains in isolation from the outside world. It attracts those who want to have the element of mystery, prefer the element of secrecy, or wish to shun society all together.

It has been known that elves roam these mountains, but if you know where to look, if you're that good of a tracker (Or if you are elf or part elf) you'll find a valley on the farthest end of the mountain range. Dense forests make up the entire valley and it is here that the elves made their home.

Past Events:((still working on a summary))
*Karaneshii's Calypso Garris (Princess Aristal to the elves) was brought her against her will and discovered that she's a legend born. A Great Mage and through a pact with the vampires long ago is bound to a Master Vampire. Cy happens to be the one that she's bound to. (The king is Caly's grandfather)
*The Elf Oracle Sulthena was rescued by her sister Aeris and the demon Vincent (also of Karaneshii) and taken back to the Karaneshii Mansion

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page: Page 9  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:26 pm
*he walks out of a shack near the peak of one of the higher mountains and looks down at a neighboring village that consists of a church, farm, and general living district* Hmm...So Saddler's little cult has expanded some. Maybe I should inform that skeleton leader person about this. Now if I could just figure out a way to get a hold of him......  

Common_Thief

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:08 am
Cu had taken time to find the location.... the scents were old, years had passed since the event.... but still, a darkness that deep could never be erased.

The gaint, burning dog made his way through a village at a slow stalk. The vialge was empty, most the buildings burnt out... he had done it himself... still, it was not his original idea. If it ment the people would be forced to leave, then that was all that mattered.

Cu hated being away from his master for so long, he started to loose his higher thought... reverted back to beast instinct...

The dog had made its way to the collapsed church, steping over the gate and into the graveyard behind it. He made his way through the graves, heading straight back towards a large stone tablet on teh ground.

There were seals on it, it was suposed to keep the resident in. However it was not so effective on something outside. CU simply lifted obne corner with his great burning jaws, and haphazardly flung it to one side.

Underneath lay a large metal box, covered in chains and croses. Cu inhailed and began to let out a long low howl. His head moving up from the ground to their air.

As it moved, the dog unleashed a hellish stream of burning flames which caused the alredy rusted chains to melt away. AS Cu raise d his head higher though, the flames ceased.

The box shook once, then twice, then three times. Each vilent motion nocked the lid further and further off untill a single hand managed to slip through.

THe hand grabed the lid and, pausing just the breifest of seconds, tossed the heavy lid aside, nocking up a strange storm of powder which had been filling the box.

A figure arose, striaght up onto his feet from within.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:00 am
Masami was talking a walk through the land. Her curiosity of this new place led her here. She looked around, simply taking in her surroundings.  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:13 pm
A figure steped out of the dust, clad in bizzare armor, and covered in greenish skin. A fiendish smile on his face, displaying two sharp fangs above all else.

"So, our lord finaly decided it was time to unleash me once again."

Cu's large, canine headed noded slowly, "Forces are low, we could use your strength..."

"Well, I could certainly use alittle fun." He took a few steps out of his grave, licking his lips thirstily.

"Try not to drain so many dry again..." said Cu warningly

"Oh, rest asured, I'll be carefull...." he said in slight perturbation. He reached down, feeling the dark weapon at his side, and his smile widened.

"Let the feast of gore begin, for Marquis Murnau once again walks the night."

The figure set of through the night, his senses honing in on the nearest living person. He was quite hungry and drained of power from his rest, so he'd have to rely on skill rather then his unholy power.

He snuck up behind the woman, staying a safe distance back. SHe seemed distracted.... perfect. He came up slowly and slilently behind her, ready lung for the jugular.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:24 pm
Masami felt a pressure pushing on her mind. Someone was behind her. She spun around, looking through the dust. She quickly pulled out two sutras and fused with her inner spirit, Gouka, making her sapphire blue eyes turn firey orange. She was ready for a battle if need be. "Who's there? Come out and show yourself, coward!"  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:07 pm
"Whos hiding?" said a voice insidiously.

There was a whush as the Marquis drew his weapon, and a click. A ball of energy so dark is seemed to glow in the shadows russhed forward coliding with one of the sutras.

"Trust me, you'll never miss it." said the man rushing foraward, mouth opened wide and claw like hands reachign forward.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:03 pm
Masami gasped as her sutra was destroyed. She quickly drew another, creating a firey bow and arrow combination. She drew the bow and released the arrow. It cut his face, burning him slightly. She missed on purpose, a warning. "I do not wish to fight you sir! Please, this is unnecessary!"  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:45 pm
The man was close enough te be seen. Green skin and fangs marking him for what he was, a bloodsucker.

"Please, a fight?" he said, ignoring the burn for his hunger, "No..." he grabed the girls right arm and pulled it down, "I just want a drink."

The Marquiss moved to bite, but stoped short, "Your blood, its not human..." He let go of the girls arm and took a step back. "Its tainted," he said sounding simultaniously bemused and dissapointed.

"I'd best find a freasher source then..." siad the man, turning abruptly ,and trying to sense the nearest potential victim.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:55 am
Masami was glad he didn't want to fight. She seperated from Gouka, the firey bow dissapearing. Her eyes returned to their normal sapphire blue. Currently, they sparkled with concern. "I am Carpathian. If you do need to feed from me then I will help you. You need only ask."  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:37 am
The Marquis scowled and shook his head.

"I perfer my blood to be untainted, and I do enjoy the thrill of the hunt." he cracked a monstrous grin, "Just having it given to you takes the reward out of it, it breeds weakness."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:36 pm
"I thought someone giving in to you would have been you winning over the other. Though if you'd rather force your prey to bend to your will, I suppose it's your choice." Masami bowed lightly to him. "But I will be here if you ever do have to feed. Tainted blood or not, if you are in great need of it, mine will be of service to you."  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:32 pm
THe Marquis gave her a quizical eye, "Well, I will certainly keep you offer in mind, should I find myself starving." he said, returning the bow graciously.

"And should you find yourself in need of my talents, then you may ask as well, but for now..." he looked out around him, and saw the small dim lights of a village in the distance.

"...I risk hunger." THe was more to the Marquis' logic then the girl realized, he was on the verge of starving, in vampiric terms. SHould he have started drinking her then, he would have likely been unabel to stop...

"Just ask for the Marquis Murnau..." he said, slinking off into the shadows.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:17 pm
She still bowed. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Murnau-san." She stood up right when he dissapeared, continuing her walk through the Range.  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces