Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who do you think will end up with Yuki? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be with Yuki in the end?
  Zero
  Kaname
View Results

Nekomata Shinigami

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:53 pm
Well... will Zero or Kaname end up with Yuki?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:13 am
I dont really know.More than likely Zero but I hope im wrong and she gose wiyh Kaname.I like Kaname better with Yuki than Zero.Just my opinion.  

Gaaraslostfriend

eternity_moonlight

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:07 am
I hope its Zero. Kaname is cool and all that, but Zero is better with Yuki.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:52 am
Yuki looks better with Zero... He needs someone to take care of him and I think it is really cute that Yuki takes care of him blaugh heart  

Darkwhip

Chiharo_ai16

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:32 am
Personally, I's like Yuki to be with Zero. It's not that I have anything against Kaname, I love him, but they just seem like a better couple to me.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:07 pm
Okay this is My opinion (I'm not sure it will happen) *Possible spoilers*
I really think zero will die (because Of Him being a common Vampire and sink down to level E) And Kaname will Get her Because she said she would do anything for Kaname... I would keep on going but I got to go to work soon XD  

Lord of the waffles
Crew

fukiko

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:12 pm
I think she should end up with Zero because they seem like a good couple ^^ Kaname's alright but I really think she should be with Zero that's in my opinion though ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:36 pm
idk. i think kaname and yuki....
because yuki thinks of zero
as a brother and all...... idk yet.  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

eternity_moonlight

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:48 pm
Well, Zero knows and understands Yuki more. Like at the end of Volume 5 (people who haven't read Volume 5, don't read this yet.) Yuki was all smiling when Kaname and the vampires left for the summer, but then Zero was like "You don't have to pretend you're fine in front of me." Kaname just left her, just like the one time when she told him not to leave but he left anyway (Volume 4). And during that time, Zero was outside waiting the whole time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:18 pm
I think Zero will end up with Yuki. Though, I really do wish, that she'd end up with Kaname 4laugh  

Kogal Nana

Mezancholy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:46 pm
Sorry to ruin your parade, but I think neither will end of with Yuuki. It's because Zero is going to turn into a level E vampire anytime soon. Unless there's a way to save him from that suffering then maybe; just maybe that he will end up with Yuuki. I highly doubt Kaname is going to end up with Yuuki because vampires just don't really mix with humans. There's also definitely the fact that Kaname's a Pureblood that makes it even more impossible. In the end, I chose Kaname in the poll. No clue why. I think I did 'Eeny meeny miney mo.' xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:36 pm
i think kaname because he knew her the longest and he will do anything to protect her  

ObSeSsEd_KaWaIi_FaNgIrL

AznxAngelxRuineux

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:09 pm
most likely Zero! idk why but to me the story is heading toward Zero and Yuki! and to those that think that Zero will die, think again! because VK is kinda about fantasy and Supernatural so anything can happen! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:54 pm
Zero.
I don't know where everyone is getting Kaname from...
Kaname (secretly) hates her...
Oop, I never aid anything! *sneeks off*  

RikunFrances

Nightmaresky

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:02 pm
hmmm... that's really hard to say... I pretty sure its going to be kaname.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff