Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Levaal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:25 pm
Would just like to hear opinions on it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:36 pm
I don't know too much about permenant makeup.

It's a neat idea, but I'd never do it, since I like to play with makeup and change mine often. So, I guess I wouldn't be a good candidate for it.

My mom has her eyeliner tattooed on. She still puts a little more on over it, though.

Kinda neat, I guess.

[Nichi]

Ruby Doe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:39 pm
Highly convenient for women concerned with their appearances that don't have a lot of time in the morning. Most people getting it are busy, driven career women that get up early and come home late, and just want to look good at the office. The only problem I see with it is it's gotta be really bad for your self esteem. Some days, I don't want any makeup on what so ever because I feel beautiful enough with out it. Someone who feels they need makeup ever waking moment has a pretty poor opinion of themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:45 pm
I might think about eyeliner, just because I am horrible at putting it on. I am not nearly coordinated enough to avoid smudging it or putting it on too heavily.  

Adjective

Mugwamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 pm
I don't wear makeup anyway, let alone would I want it permenantly on my face.
It seems that after aging it would lose it's glow and become inappropriate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:53 am
it does fade after a while so permanent is slightly false  

Levaal

Ruby Doe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:42 am
Adjective
I might think about eyeliner, just because I am horrible at putting it on. I am not nearly coordinated enough to avoid smudging it or putting it on too heavily.
Eyeliner is a tricky skill learned only with much practice. Keep a bottle of eye makeup remover handy, and just go at it until you get the hang of it XD I've gotten good enough to use MAC's Bulletproof Eyeliner, a thick liqued you have to apply with a small brush, but man has it taken some time.

Also, the best eyeliner jobs usually involve more than one kind of liner. Liqued for the upper lid, a thin slightly lighter color for the waterline, and a medium thickness pencil for the corners.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:46 pm
My Mom has her eyeliner and lipstick done. The eyeliner was done for the convenience of not haveing to put on eyeliner every morning. Her lipstick has faded substantially because she uses whitening toothepaste, and the bleach in that fades the lips dramatically. After about two years you can barely tell she got the lips done.  

vafalla

Original Vampire

Brynn Darling

Gaian

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:07 pm
Its a brilliant idea. Most of the customers we have ask for it have medical needs, like they're allergic to makeup, need color replaced from surgery or cancer. When I was in school, I had two teachers that had it done, both because they were allergic. One teacher had very natural colors, and didn't even look like she was wearing makeup. It was very, very well done. The other had really exotic colors, but she was wacky, so it fit her.

I've thought about it, but the main reason I haven't done it is the price! It's crazy expensive, like $400 for one eye.

But from what I've seen and heard, it's always worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:51 pm
I couldn't deal with the idea of perminant make-up, even eyeliner. I worked with a girl once who has it, she always looked like something scared the heck out of her. I kind of feel bad for her because of the job quality.

summed up - I'm against it  

Pink Haired Pirate

Artimus_Twitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:04 pm
I am not against it, I just dont like the idea of a needle that close to my eye. sad

I wouldnt really get anything anyway. I like being able to do what ever I want with my make up, and drawen on eyebrows look terrable on me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:12 pm
Pink Haired Pirate
I couldn't deal with the idea of perminant make-up, even eyeliner. I worked with a girl once who has it, she always looked like something scared the heck out of her. I kind of feel bad for her because of the job quality.

summed up - I'm against it

that's why you go to a good artist heart  

Brynn Darling

Gaian

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:09 pm
I wish I had the money to get this done. Yes, my self-image is that poor. I HATE the way I look without makeup and would love to just have some basic eyeliner permanently on. I could always add more, but I wouldn't have to see myself without makeup anymore. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:23 am
Artimus_Twitch
I am not against it, I just dont like the idea of a needle that close to my eye. sad

LOL. Ditto.

Either way, it wouldn't really work out for me. Although I love wearing makeup every day, I tend to go for shimmery or glittery eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lip gloss. I brush on some blush too, but I wouldn't get that tattooed, it would look too harsh sweatdrop

It depends on the person, though. For those who only wear say, matte black eyeliner and do this daily, I think getting it tattooed on can be pretty convinient.  

Angel de Lys

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:15 am
I am not against it, I just don't support it. Meaning I am okay with it, just wouldn't get it done myself.  
Tattoos

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff