Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Rumor problem Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I stand up and fight?Or lay down and die!?
  Stand up and fight!
  Lay down and die!
View Results

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:29 am
Okay, I'm a Straight Edger...So like, recently my an ex friend of mine thought that it would be a good idea to spread this rumor around the school that all "Emos" were on crazy diets to starve and eventually kill themselves. My best friend is a straight edge vegan and lately she's been getting alot of pressure all around from teachers and peers. I feel really bad about the whole thing...
What should I do?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:07 am
Thats easy start a counter rumor. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:29 pm
About what?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:50 pm
Use your imagination...you can think of something.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:08 pm
killadroid
Okay, I'm a Straight Edger...So like, recently my an ex friend of mine thought that it would be a good idea to spread this rumor around the school that all "Emos" were on crazy diets to starve and eventually kill themselves. My best friend is a straight edge vegan and lately she's been getting alot of pressure all around from teachers and peers. I feel really bad about the whole thing...
What should I do?

Ok. Well im vegan also, and people put pressure on me too for not eating as much as meat-eaters do. 1st you need to confront your ex friend, and talk about it to him/her, and maybe even right a speech to present to the school about how being Vegan does not make you some freaky starving emo person, and it really doesnt. Its actually a fact that vegan's live longer than people who eat meat, and will help this world. Also, you can support your best friend.

P.S Don't actually start a counter rumor, that wouldnt be the right thing to do. I know from experiaece.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:51 pm
Just a quickie by the way?

But why be a straight edger? Seriously I don't get it, no booze, no drugs, and your vegan too so no meat, do you allow yourself any kind of pleasure at all?

Personally I say theres nothing better then a nice rare steak with a pint of real ale.  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Last time someone started a rumor I punched him in the throat...people don't spread rumors about me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Follow RachelInTheRye's idea. That is the best way to go about solving this issue.

If that doesn't work, simply ingore it. Your friend knows that they are not straving themselves o_o What people say isn't true, so why listen?

Koude

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:07 am
Everyone at my school is terrified of me and all say I'm gothic because I do the hair over one eye thing they automatically started a rumor that I cut (which I do but quit after several times) but they acted over dramatic saying I had like 80 lines on my wrist (Ive only done it like 4 or 5 times) Then I ended up finding that little b*****d and gave hum a bloody nose and a black eye razz revenge is good  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:27 am
[Posh_Hypno]
Everyone at my school is terrified of me and all say I'm gothic because I do the hair over one eye thing they automatically started a rumor that I cut (which I do but quit after several times) but they acted over dramatic saying I had like 80 lines on my wrist (Ive only done it like 4 or 5 times) Then I ended up finding that little b*****d and gave hum a bloody nose and a black eye razz revenge is good

Lol I think I wanna adopt you. razz  

Rellik San
Captain

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:28 am
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Sorry..But rumors make me LAUGH my ******** a** off. I really don't like this keyboard either. ANYWAYSS~

GO ahead.

REally...If your friend should follow her values and thoughts instead of everything else. You shouldn't listen to the words. Thier just words. sure they hurt like hell sometimes BUUUT not always. :]

YOu should just ignore them and just go on with life.

BUt if it really gets to you, just tell them to ******** off or give em the bird.

Violence is good. :]]

I had rumors spread about me because I was a 'cutter' so to speak. :] Found the ******** and cursed the b***h out. CCCC: no it's all gud.

Lolololol.

kthnxbai.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:01 pm
But...There are more of them(rumor spreaders)then there are of me.

Oh and Relik...I'm not Vegan...My friend is...She's both Straight Edge AND Vegan... I eat meat though...She alos doesn't wear silk, cotton or anything that has to do with animals or nature...She wear polyester and stuff...Synthetic matiriels only...

I'm Straight Edged because I believe (no offense to anyone) That drug use is...Weak in a way. I don't drink ANY caffeine because that's tempering with your body. It's a Clean body, Clean mind thing.  

Mortal Apparition

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:03 pm
Also...Not to make matters worse...But my best friend absolutely HATES violence... And if she found out I beat the snot outta someone for her...  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:53 pm
killadroid

Oh and Relik...I'm not Vegan...My friend is...She's both Straight Edge AND Vegan... I eat meat though...She alos doesn't wear silk, cotton or anything that has to do with animals or nature...She wear polyester and stuff...Synthetic matiriels only...

I'm Straight Edged because I believe (no offense to anyone) That drug use is...Weak in a way. I don't drink ANY caffeine because that's tempering with your body. It's a Clean body, Clean mind thing.

Well in the end its your choice and opinion and I might not agree with it, but its what you want. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:29 pm
Rellik San
killadroid

Well in the end its your choice and opinion and I might not agree with it, but its what you want. smile

Thanks for understanding Relik.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces