Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
A lot of bad things happen to our moderators Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:43 pm
In our guild,four mods have been sent to member again because one,actualy quit,thinking she was sad to be inactive for three days,and one got arrested recently,and i usually expect him to be grounded,not arrested!He got arrested for partying.One mod had been active from November-January,but suddenly stopped,so she was demoted,and one was still a mod when i was there,but was inactive,again!So it's back to ~Proskater360~,and i to run the guild,and i halfed to do it by myself,since he now has exams in his college,and he has no time to go on gaia for now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:03 pm
Good luck re-building the society.  

Epileptic Eclipse

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:22 am
Usually when deciding for candidates for Crew look for users you've known for a bit and have common sense with power not to mention a pretty good activity rating. But also never overlook the reliability factor. Only promote people you truly feel are completely reliable to act when the guild is in trouble or needs maintenance or something.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:46 pm
One additional piece of advice... Don't promote above Crew level, unless you totally trust that person. Vice Captains can take over the guild!!!!!!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:01 am
It happened to my friend Draco. He promoted a guy Death_Bat_X as VC of the Official Avenged Sevenfold guild and then that guy demoted him and banned him from the guild and took over.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:17 am
mamarita
One additional piece of advice... Don't promote above Crew level, unless you totally trust that person. Vice Captains can take over the guild!!!!!!
Im crew actualy. He just let's me help out do a lot of things to help,because he has exams,which take up his time sweatdrop  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:22 am
Faceless Killa
It happened to my friend Draco. He promoted a guy Death_Bat_X as VC of the Official Avenged Sevenfold guild and then that guy demoted him and banned him from the guild and took over.
I didnt say it was tooken over sweatdrop I just said two mods were inactive there before i ever joined the guild,and one felt sad,and quit,and one got arrested.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:52 am
A~Izzy~A
Faceless Killa
I didnt say it was tooken over sweatdrop I just said two mods were inactive there before i ever joined the guild,and one felt sad,and quit,and one got arrested.
Then I'd suggest creating a list for the Cap'n of who you believe is worth of being Crew and instead of just randomly promoting active users find users that stand out from the others not because of activity but rather because they contribute intelligence to the guild.  

Facelesskiller

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:38 pm
Faceless Killa
A~Izzy~A
Faceless Killa
Then I'd suggest creating a list for the Cap'n of who you believe is worth of being Crew and instead of just randomly promoting active users find users that stand out from the others not because of activity but rather because they contribute intelligence to the guild.
ok,i'll try doing that  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:56 pm
A~Izzy~A
Faceless Killa
A~Izzy~A
Faceless Killa
ok,i'll try doing that
And if the Cap needs anymore suggestions feel free to tell him/her to PM me and I can go into detail about what he/she can do.  

Facelesskiller

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:25 am
Faceless Killa
A~Izzy~A
Faceless Killa
A~Izzy~A
Faceless Killa
ok,i'll try doing that
And if the Cap needs anymore suggestions feel free to tell him/her to PM me and I can go into detail about what he/she can do.

Maybe you guys should make one of them suggestion threads. Instead of PM/IM-ing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:47 pm
Perhaps you should have the Captain join here!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:10 pm
But what will the Captain do?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:22 pm
mamarita
Perhaps you should have the Captain join here!
He wont be active much,for his exams,but i can try inviting him to come,it might take a while though,he has no time for PMs,so i have to talk to him through posts.  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:29 pm
Faceless Killa
A~Izzy~A
Faceless Killa
A~Izzy~A
Faceless Killa
ok,i'll try doing that
I'll try asking him if he needs help,but he probably is too busy from his exams.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff